Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:09 am
She hadn't often gotten messages like this before... A request regarding Neph, training, and another Ariados...

Tambrey had been very very wary at first. The idea of subjecting Neph to anyone but Aulus and herself- for they knew Neph well enough by now- was a rather disconcerting, but she couldn't help but admit that the /reason/ she had Neph mostly in hand, these days, was due to training sessions, and exposing her to different pokémon, some quite similar to herself...

If Pulse, as she recalled his codename being from the mission, wished to train his spider, then perhaps she /could/ be helpful. She wondered how injured the grunt still was. A lot of injuries had happened on the mission, plus one death...
Well, she'd trained out of a wheelchair before now, she supposed, but even so Tambrey replied, eventually, to the message she'd gotten asking where they should meet... She wanted to talk, at least a little, before they trained, and she wanted to know whether she should come and find him in medical, or whether he was up and about enough to meet her somewhere first...
She waited on the reply while checking over the pokéballs on her belt: Neph, of course, Lasi, just in case, Pygi, just in case, Ella, because she'd taken to taking Ella everywhere lately to strengthen their bond after introducing her to her mega stone, Pakhet, as the Growlithe was, of course, a fire type and could use some more training herself... and Franklin. Franklin was the only one of Tambrey's pokémon not inside her pokéball; the Jirachi hovered over the scientist's shoulder, making observations on seemingly random thoughts while they waited, and Tambrey double-checked Neph's ball for a second time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:22 pm
No, he wasn't going to leave his wheelchair and Yoketron could push it now couldn't he? Lex was rather sure it was in the Zoroark's capabilities to push a chair on wheels without dumping him and ugh, one moment.

Lex tapered off arguing with the nurse about why he should be able to leave, he was feeling better, still tired, but if he stayed much longer in the medical bay, he was going to tear someone to itty bitty pieces. Not physically, but snarkly. He read over the message and carefully typed a reply.

The oddly color Zoroark kept out, more amused by the argument then he probably should be.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:49 pm
::Well enough. No problem. I remember the nurses... Should I come to you?:: Tambrey typed out a response as she saw the message pop up. The agent was keen to hear, in person, what exactly Lex wanted out of Spins. It would definitely help in how she handled Neph during the training.

She didn't exactly wait for a reply, and started for the medbay as soon as she'd sent her message. If he got out she'd meet him along the way after all, and if not, she'd be there to help explain the situation... Though she wasn't going to argue with the nurses if they insisted. Hopefully they'd feel like the outing might be good in some way for their patient. She certainly remembered how boring it could sometimes get up there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:24 pm
::Think I got it handled.:: Lex had broke out the pleading big eyes and done his best to look pitiful. That had work for them to at least get Spins poke ball and surprisingly, two others.

Lex was still puzzling them out as he was helped out of the bed by the Nurse and Zoroark and into the chair and decided he would figure it out when he met with Tambrey.

: surprised oh, and I offically have a nursemaid Zoroark, he's pretty. :: Lex messaged as Yoketron started to wheel him out of his room. ::And two pokeballs I never seen before.::  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:44 pm
::Good good... Sounds neat. Two pokéballs you haven't seen before?::
Tambrey blinked, well it wasn't unheard of for them to assign pokémon but usually it tended to come one at a time and you definitely got told about it... Wait a moment... Maybe she knew about this...

::We did finish up a batch of the fossil reconstructions in the lab recently... You brought samples back?::
She tried to recall, but she wasn't the only scientist manning the process and she'd handled a lot of sample reconstructions.
Pulse... Pulse? Had that been one of the names..?

She considered, as she walked, after puzzling that out, whether it was worth heading straight toward a training room, and quickly typed up a follow up message.
::BTW, got room 7 booked; meet you there?::  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm
:: Yeah, I knew about Yoketron, he got assigned to me in med bay.:: This had been his second rather serious accident caused by a raid so he guessed they decided he needed a nursemaid to keep him out of trouble. Or decided to assign a permanent nurse to him. Either way he got a new dark type and it was awesome.

:: Ooh, I did, two of them... Helix and a Sail I think. I get some of the fossils mixed up.:: He looked over the pokeballs, carefully touching them, wondering what was inside and grinned. Heck yes.

::Meet you there. Got to see of 'Tron knows where it is.:: Lex looked up at the cream Zoroark. "So, do you know where the Training room are?" He asked.

"Okay, so we need to," Lex started giving him direction to get to the rooms.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:08 pm
:: Aha. Sail and Helix were among what was brought in. Sounds like you've got some very old friends now. See you there.::

Tambrey smirked. So, the new Zoroark was in charge of pushing a wheelchair, she assumed, and she did feel rather pleased to hear of the fossil 'mon finding their way to the hands of their new trainer.
It was something special to meet creations, she felt, but even more so when they were born from material so old... Her thoughts turned to some of the other samples she'd gotten to work with, including an incomplete piece that she was taking her time with... She couldn't wait to see them around, to meet all she could...

When Tambrey reached the training room, she let Pakhet out to play with Franklin; the Jirachi being chased around the room by the Growlithe, while she waited on Lex's arrival.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:00 pm
:: see you soon! smile :: Lex responded and started to focus on giving Yoketron directions to the room.

Yoketron opened the training room door and stepped back to wheel in his charge, the mainly cream color Zoroark listening as he set the wheelchair on the other side an locked the wheels with a soft snort.

Lex was dressed in a long sleeve hoodie and sweets and they hung off him in a way that made him look smaller then he was. He also wore the ridiculous fuzzy grippe bottom socks and combined with his shaved head an wheelchair looked really small.

He smiled tiredly, dark circles under his eyes and generally looked peaked. "Hey Tambrey."

Yoketron brushed his dark mane out of the way, blue eyes narrow as he looked over the Jirachi and Growlithe, standing protectively over his charge.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:01 am
Okay... Wow, he looked small... Kind of ill. She thought back to her own times in wheelchairs and injured; did she look so... frail and small? At 5'3, though somewhat toned thanks to training over the years, even in her usual state, in uniform, she didn't exactly look 'big' so seeing the change, the smallness, of Lex did cause her to wonder.

"Hello," the agent smiled- she couldn't exactly say 'you look well' without feeling like she was lying "so the escape was a success after all? Good to see he knew where was, um, going. Not sure you've met Pakhet," she indicated the Growlithe, who, along with the now smiling Jirachi, had paused to stare at Lex and Yoketron "but Franklin was on the mission with us. Erm. Not that she was out for very long..."

<>
The little psychic typed supplied helpfully, while Pakhet ran toward the wheelchair-bound human and the Zoroark, yipping in greeting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:23 am
"It did, I decided to look absolutely pitiful. And I sort of feel like it." Lex gave a faint smile and winced as he shifted. "It,s the damn Nidoran poison.. just didn't have a good reaction to it... My leg is this sensitive big bruise." He sighed and smiled slightly.

"Ooh, Don't believe I was paying to much attention then. Hello Franklin, Pakhet." He lifted a hand running fingers over a line of stubble and stitches. "I managed to give my self a concussion and a head wound in that cave, so I think we have something in common."

"This is Yoketron, he gets to be my on call nurse."

Yoketron nodded faintly, and sided eyed the Growlithe, blue eyes narrowed.
<< Greetings.>> He muttered.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:18 pm
Tambrey raised her eyebrows in amusement - sure he didn't /look/ well, but he'd been allowed out, so he must be recovering...
"You'd think that 'looking pitiful' would have rather the, um opposite effect on a nurse, wouldn't you? Ah. I managed to escape that particular, um, opportunity. Though I suspect it'll be an interesting study for whoever has your bloodwork now. The, um, way pokémon can potentially affect our bodies is a pretty important study..." She meant to have it sound like 'hey, you're giving back to science', though she was, slightly cringing, aware that it could sound like 'hey, you become a lab rat!' as well, if taken the wrong way. Sometimes she only thought this stuff through /after/ she'd spoken.

<> Clearly Franklin had been told his codename << what does a concu ssion feel like? I do not think I got one when I fainted. Did you also faint in a cave?>>

<> The little growlithe inquired to, what she saw as, her fellow canine, even if he was on two legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:46 pm
"You would, but I guess since I was putting so much effort into getting out they decided to throw up their hands and let me out for a bit." Lex gave a little snort at the way Tambrey worded her self but appreciated the sentiment.

"Yeahh, Concussions sort of shift depending on how bad you get one was sort of sensitive to light and noise and had trouble concentrating on top of just being dizzy. It isn't fun. I didn't faint till I got on the ship."

<> Yoketron said crispy, giving a slight lift of his lip in irritation at the puppy twinning around his legs.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:22 pm
"Hm. Maybe. It could be that a couple of them think some type out will do you good, too. Anyway, um," Tambrey gestured to the room. "No tricks, no surprises in this one. I'm not -fully- aware of your spider's, um, temperament, but Neph's," how to put this delicately? "can be quite boisterous. Or downright frightening. So, um, I figured a plain room, with nowhere to hide, tough walls, would be the best option? I plan on having Franklin translate, for me, as, um, well, my communications typing is psychic anyway, but it seemed like ease of use too to have someone out who we can both understand at the same time..."

<>
Franklin chimed happily, then added. <>

<> Pakhet whined when she was refused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:33 pm
"Spins a right b***h, but he'll listen. His triggers are bird types, so as long as they don't have any out it should be okay." Lex brought out the poke ball, stroking over it before letting the Ariados out.

Spins stretched, eyes bright as he took in the room, his trainer, some other twolegger, the dogs, the floating thing, and huffed before looking at his trainer again. << You look like something dead. >>

"I'm sure what every you said wasn't pleasant, but it nice to see you to Spins." He said dryly and motioned for Spins to come close enough for him to touch. "And no, concussions aren't pleasant."

Spins snorted, keeping where he was. <>

<> Yoketron translated before eyeing Pakhet. << I am working.>>

"Welp... forgot most pokemon hate wheelchairs... and moving wheels." Lex looked at the chair and sighed. "But, Yoketron can translate to but only to me. So Franklin is very helpful in translating for us both."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:17 pm
Tambrey listened, and then watched with interest as Spins appeared. He wasn't 'challenging the strongest' or declaring himself 'ruler of the training room', she thought... And then the translation made it clear. Well, good, this was a spider that could definitely be worked with then. She hoped Neph played nice instead of trying to influence the other to misbehave...

"Aha... Well, I have Pygi on me; my Pidgeot. But I won't let her out unless we /really/ need to take some spiders down..." Tambrey explained. "I'm going to let Lasi, my Crobat, out before I let Neph out. He's, um, a goof, but that's why Neph is deterred from misbehaving by him usually. He's well trained and has a type advantage, so he can beat her and she /hates/ losing to, um, a goof, basically."

A pokéball later, and there flapped a happy-looking Crobat.

<>

"Franklin sometimes over-explains..." Tambrey explained, with a slightly bemused look at the psychic type. "Well. Nearly always actually, but yes, I hope she'll be useful for having both of us understand her..."

<> Pakhet tilted her head in a curious, puppy-like way.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff