Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:53 pm
"Open your mouth, please." Adam responded, not sure why the nurse was inspecting his mouth like this after giving him the pain killer. She nodded and scribbled furiously on a tablet before sliding the stylus back into its holder, "We're weaning you down to lower dose, but you seem to be handling it fine. Remember that alcohol and pain killers don't mix, bones." Grunting, the blonde waited until the nurse left to roll his eyes and lean against the wheel chair. Broken arm, leg, and a healing rib. Adam eyed the cast on his left arm. Come to think of it, back in elementary school he'd wanted to have one, just so his friends could sign it. Like a weird growing up momento.

With one hand, he rolled himself out of the small curtained space of the infirmary. There was also a point he wanted to be in a wheelchair. Seemed like fun, then. Sitting about and rolling. Now, actually being bound to one for a majority of the day, Adam sincerely regretted his previous opinion. This blew chunks. It wasn't so much that thing were inaccessible. The rockets, as far as a criminal organization were concerned, were rather forward thinking in their mobility assistance. It was just the act of being in the chair, trying to maneuver. More than once his cast had met the wall in a very uncomfortable, unintentional way. Good thing these things were tough.

The blonde grunt rolled down the aisle, intent on returning to his room, when something or rather someone caught his attention. Blinking, he rolled back slowly, a grin crawling over his face as he stopped in front of the infirmary bed. Well, least someone else had survived the ordeal. "Clanc! YO. You look like s**t." Adam snickered and wheeled to the side of the hospital bed, "I prolly do too. How you feeling, dude? I've been in and out, checking on Shawn and you every couple days. Must've been sleeping or hadn't gotten out of the funk. You doing okay, man? Maybe you can get Shawn to wake up next, whatcha think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:18 pm
Clancy was busy frowning at the ceiling.
He was sure the cracks changed on him up there sometimes, just to piss him off, but he was never exactly sure /what/ was different, and could never really prove anything was different at all.
On some level, he knew, he was just imagining it, but that didn't stop him from really starting to hate some of the cracks up there. Frickin' bastards, mocking him while he was injured...

He'd listened as someone nearby was getting some kind of treatment from the nurse, and then blinked blearily as Adam wheeled into view.
He had to admit, Adam was probably right about him looking like s**t. He couldn't even remember what exactly was broken inside at the moment... Some ribs, something about his arms, one of his legs twice... or something... Ah, he didn't really even care specifically, all he knew is he was covered in cuts and /everything/ hurt, and he was encased in various different plasters, including some kind of neck brace. At least they hadn't put a cone on him... Did they make humans wear cones? Well, whatever...

"Yeah, well. Y've got metal stuck t' your bloomin' arse..." He retorted, referencing Adam's wheelchair. "I look 'ow I feel. Damned critters broke every damned thing in me, I reckon... Shawn ain't woken? Which 'un's 'e?" It wasn't KO, because he knew he was dead... Wait, Shadow? Wasn't that Shawn? Maybe? He was probably wrong, he didn't often get names right, he supposed, but sometimes... just sometimes... "He ain't gonna croak an' all 's he?" He rather hoped not- despite having a 'rather him than me' philosophy, he didn't really like it when people he didn't dislike died.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:33 pm
"Say what you want, dude, but I'm like a ********' transformer or something. Adambot roll out." Adam had only seen a handful of episodes of various versions, but it struck him as a funny analogy. Frowning, the grunt tried to recall who was who. Codenames were rather difficult. Shawn was his new roommte and Adam had learned the name by being in the room and definitely not snooping. Nope. Not snooping at all or talking to his ghost pokemon.

"OH, Shadow. Shadow's not waking up. And dunno 'bout croaking." A deeper frown grew on Adam's face as he grumbled, "Last thing we need after KO." He wished he had kept his motor mouth shut. Oh well, it was done now. Memories of the gurgling cough were still haunting his nightmares. Sleeping had been rather difficult as of late.

"He's in a coma. You were too. Pretty scary. Glad to see that you're not going to let damned critters take you down and out for good," A mischievous glint caught the blonde's eye, "You know... We could totally do designs on your casts. Make 'em look all cool or like tats."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:39 pm
"Don't transformers, uh... transform?" Clancy pointed out; he wasn't going to dispute the 'roll out' comment- he hadn't really watched any of it, but he recognised the catchphrase. "All y'r bloody well doin' is sittin' in a chair that rolls about... Huh. Actually, that sounds pretty damned nice. Bloody lazy, but nice. Reckon they'd let ya keep it once y'r up, or y' already up an' scamming them for the bloomin' thing?"

"Aye... Shadow. Poor kid. 'Ope he don't croak. Seems like 'e'll tough it out though; 'sides, 'is ghosts 'd know if 'e were about the bloody well kick the bucket, right? Don't they know that kinda thing, creepy bastards?"

He frowned, but thoughtfully.
"Y' ain't drawin' no bloody butterflies on 'em..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items