Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittycat fiend
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:07 pm
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Kiki
Availability: I'm in EST time and have the most free time (all day) over the weekend. During the week, I'm available from late afternoon and on. 3nodding
AIM Screenname: boy, I haven't had to dust this thing off in a loooong time ajoyluck
Former Employer(s): The most recent place I worked at for a few months was a shop called Ydras. It's on hiatus indefinitely I believe. :c Other places I once worked at are too old and too dead to be worth mentioning I think.
Current Employer(s): None at the moment. I was pretty busy for a while in life and didn't want to commit to anything on gaia because I wasn't sure I'd be able to juggle the responsibilities of real life and a shop very well. But now I've found myself with a pretty good chunk of free time again!
Recommendation(s): N/A

TRHQ Samples: Determined/Serious Eevee | Fancy Arrogant Dratini | Dark Crystal Absol
Samples from other shops: [Ydras - fantasy djinn 1 | fantasy djinn 2]

Why you want to be a colorist: I've loved BC shops and being a part of that community for as long as I've been on Gaia; it's one of the reasons why I probably never permanently left this site. Unfortunately, for a long time I got pulled away from being able to participate as much as I'd like to. I never really wanted to commit until I was both sure I had the time and that I found a shop I thought I could really get behind. I've seen this shop before many times. I come and lurk around quite often. But being the shy easily intimidated person that I am, I never tried saying hello.

Now my life is relatively stable again and I've found myself with more free time than usual. And, as always, I thought about BC shops again. And when I thought about the BC, the first shop I thought about was this one. Mostly because I'll probably love Pokemon until the end of time. xd So of course I'm drawn to Pokemon shops. But this one was especially cool to me because of the Team Rocket angle. That's a really cool, fun and interesting idea. I'd really like to be a part of it!

tl;dr - I have no life now, Pokemon's cool! I love this shop.

By submitting this application, I, kittycat fiend, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:38 pm
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Ari or Arinia
Availability: I work from home so I'm on and off Gaia all day, pretty much everyday.
AIM Screenname: Arinia Dreamdancer
Former Employer(s): I've coloured for several, mostly my own, but they have been closed for a long time now. The most recent I worked for was Tolan Feilds under Kalietha. I worked there for a couple of years before it closed.
Current Employer(s): N/A

TRHQ Samples: Black Flame Chandlure Easter Absol Fancy Quagsire Red Fox Eevee My OC Jarek
Samples from other shops: Tola 1 Tola 2 Tola 3 Tola 4 Tola 5 Tola 6

Why you want to be a colorist: I love being a breedable colourist. I have been part of the breedable community on and off for years, and I love the interactions I get from the customers.
For this shop specifically, I have been eyeing this shop for a long time now, I love the art, I love Pokemon and I love the concept and the history that has been developed with the RP. I want to help it prosper and be around even longer then it already has.
I also love seeing other's characters come to life, and I hope by being a colourist I can be a small part of that.

By submitting this application, I, Arinia Dreamdancer, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

Arinia Dreamdancer

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Venial Vulpine

Dapper Waffles

825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 pm
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Ven or Pine
Availability: My lazy days are currently Thursdays. Throughout my work week though I'm usually on in the mornings until noon. I have a full time job but there is a likely chance I will be leaving it soon to move back home.
AIM Screenname: venialvulpine
Former Employer(s): I have not worked for a Gaian shop before but I would love to give it a shot and see what it's like. It seems like a fun creative outlet.
Current Employer(s): None.

TRHQ Samples: Determined Eevee, Opal Absol, Golden Quagsire
Samples from other shops: Chibi Commission, Delicious Fox, Little Lion

Why you want to be a colorist: I haven't been on Gaia for long but I have found the B/C shops to be interesting. I like how a whole world can be made up of text and art. It seems that the customers are what breath life into the shop and that's an inspiring thing. I love Pokemon and I adore art so why not be apart of something I can truly get into and have some fun with. Ideally I would like to refine my abilities with a lot of practice as far as color schemes and editing is concerned.

By submitting this application, I, Venial Vulpine, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

TRHQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces