Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
✗ Looking for an RP / 1x1 Partner Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello, my name's Noted. And of course, I'm looking for an RP partner OR an RP to join. Who woulda thunk??

✗ I'm interested in 1x1 and I'm very open to ideas.
                          ✗ I'll also join an RP if someone is looking for people to join. (I have the right to decline an offer, so don't get your panties in a wad.)
                          ✗ I'm looking for a literate partner. By literate, I mean correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. A couple paragraphs is always nice.
                          ✗ I'm also looking for someone who puts a little effort into their posting format/layout. I like to see pretty posts.
                          ✗ I can play girl or guy. I'm a girl, so I'd prefer to play the girl, but I'm open to both.
                          ✗ I'm usually online everyday, if not every few days. So I'd like a partner who can keep up with me.

Here are, like, three RP samples. If you'd like more, just ask and I'll try to find some.
                          { X } [ X ] ( X )

I'm interested in any of these kind of RPs. I'm open to just about anything, BUT I do lean more towards realistic plots rather than supernatural/other worldly crazy plots. I can always try meh best. And if an idea you have isn't on this list, even better, let's go crazy.

Human x Nonhuman
                          Celebrity x Non Fan
                          Popular x Outcast
                          Rich x Poor
                          Teacher x Student
                          Rebel x Jock
                          Rebel x Nerd
                          Good Girl x Bad Boy
                          Bad Girl x Good Boy
                          Spy x Target
                          Assassin x Princess
                          Kidnapper x Victim
                          Master x Slave
                          Princess x Knight
                          God/Goddess x Human
                          Angel x Human x Demon

Any questions, just ask!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:29 pm
Noted Musician

Hello, my name's Noted. And of course, I'm looking for an RP partner OR an RP to join. Who woulda thunk??

✗ I'm interested in 1x1 and I'm very open to ideas.
                          ✗ I'll also join an RP if someone is looking for people to join. (I have the right to decline an offer, so don't get your panties in a wad.)
                          ✗ I'm looking for a literate partner. By literate, I mean correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. A couple paragraphs is always nice.
                          ✗ I'm also looking for someone who puts a little effort into their posting format/layout. I like to see pretty posts.
                          ✗ I'm usually online everyday, if not every few days. So I'd like a partner who can keep up with me.

Here are, like, three RP samples. If you'd like more, just ask and I'll try to find some.
                          { X } [ X ] ( X )

I'm interested in any of these kind of RPs. I'm open to just about anything, BUT I do lean more towards realistic plots rather than supernatural/other worldly crazy plots. I can always try meh best. And if an idea you have isn't on this list, even better, let's go crazy.

Human x Nonhuman
                          Celebrity x Non Fan
                          Popular x Outcast
                          Rich x Poor
                          Teacher x Student
                          Rebel x Jock
                          Rebel x Nerd
                          Good Girl x Bad Boy
                          Bad Girl x Good Boy
                          Spy x Target
                          Assassin x Princess
                          Kidnapper x Victim
                          Master x Slave
                          Princess x Knight
                          God/Goddess x Human
                          Angel x Human x Demon

Any questions, just ask!

*pops head in*
Hm... I wouldn't consider myself an expert for writing or an artist with my post formats, but I'd be interested in most of those options and like to make a deep story with the characters.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 pm
Phoenix347
Noted Musician

Any questions, just ask!

*pops head in*
Hm... I wouldn't consider myself an expert for writing or an artist with my post formats, but I'd be interested in most of those options and like to make a deep story with the characters.

Sounds pretty solid to me! I'd be down with doing more than one if you'd like. (I'd even be cool with helping you with your format if you're open to it.) Which ones interest you most?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:50 pm
Noted Musician

Sounds pretty solid to me! I'd be down with doing more than one if you'd like. (I'd even be cool with helping you with your format if you're open to it.) Which ones interest you most?

Most I guess but I've to try my hand at;
Spy x Target
Assassin x Princess
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Princess x Knight

idk why but I thought about a jousting tournament for the princessxknight like in A Knight's Tale...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:01 am
Phoenix347

Spy x Target
Assassin x Princess
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Princess x Knight

Coolioooooo, A Knights Tale is sweet. I'd love to do that. Would you wanna do a traditional setting? Or maybe put a modem/futuristic twist? Like, if the princess doesn't wanna be married off and the kingdom is high tech or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:13 am
Noted Musician
Phoenix347

Spy x Target
Assassin x Princess
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Princess x Knight

Coolioooooo, A Knights Tale is sweet. I'd love to do that. Would you wanna do a traditional setting? Or maybe put a modem/futuristic twist? Like, if the princess doesn't wanna be married off and the kingdom is high tech or something.

Maybe a more high tech world but kingdoms are still the 'norm whilst following old traditions, customs and such?

Sort of like brittania from Code Geass in a way if you've seen it.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:23 am
Phoenix347

Oooohh. I've seen part of Code Guess, not the whole thing, tho. So I know what you mean, and yes that'd be really cool. Would you also want to do another RP that interested you? Or would you rather just do one?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:24 am
Noted Musician
Phoenix347

Oooohh. I've seen part of Code Guess, not the whole thing, tho. So I know what you mean, and yes that'd be really cool. Would you also want to do another RP that interested you? Or would you rather just do one?

I'm in a laundry list of RP's so it'd be best to stick to one right now, but maybe later on.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:33 am
Phoenix347
I'm in a laundry list of RP's so it'd be best to stick to one right now, but maybe later on.

Ah, no problem. But okay, knight x princess RP it is? If you'd like, we can call it A Knight's Tale, heheh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:37 am
Noted Musician
Phoenix347

Ah, no problem. But okay, knight x princess RP it is? If you'd like, we can call it A Knight's Tale, heheh.

Alrighty, I'll probably fill a profile out by tomorrow.*begins shining armor*
Just checked up there but I do best playing male characters if you were wondering.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:48 am
Phoenix347
Just checked up there but I do best playing male characters if you were wondering.

I kind of figured, but yeah, I'll be dah princess. :3 I'll post a thread here and tag you. How about we start about a month til the tournament? We can go through preparations and maybe they'll meet beforehand or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:52 am
Noted Musician
Phoenix347

I kind of figured, but yeah, I'll be dah princess. :3 I'll post a thread here and tag you. How about we start about a month til the tournament? We can go through preparations and maybe they'll meet beforehand or something?

I see it happening at a celebration or some big event for her suitors and eventually a tournament for her hand or something happens.
Thoughts?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 am
Phoenix347
Noted Musician

I see it happening at a celebration or some big event for her suitors and eventually a tournament for her hand or something happens.
Thoughts?

Oh, yeah, exactly! We're already on the same page *thumbs up* Anime or real people?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:57 am
Noted Musician
Phoenix347
Noted Musician

Thoughts?

Oh, yeah, exactly! We're already on the same page *thumbs up* Anime or real people?

I prefer anime. Larger selection for characters.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:00 am
Phoenix347
I prefer anime. Larger selection for characters.

Alright, sounds good. I'll post the thread soon. If you wanna clear up anything else, just pm me.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff