Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Need a roleplayer to portray a delightfully wicked Villain?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 am
Look no further, Villains are my specialty, I will happily dismember and torture you for hours :p kidding, but seriously... I have a rather avid love, and knack for playing psychotic characters of a vicious nature, I am just wretched at heroes I'm afraid, they're a bit too sweet for my tastes. I tend to play mad men of my own choosing, however if you have a basic idea of what you'd like please talk to me and we'll pull together some manner of RP ^^ I have been RPing for 12 years, and I have been writing stories for even longer, I tend to para post but I can adjust my post size accordingly, hope to hear from you in the future. -H

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:26 am
Mad Mr Hatter

hmm yes another person who has no fear of writing the diabolical rending of flesh. I usually end up getting stuck with the bad guy simply because others can't fill that position.. Being an author I have found myself writing all areas and my evil side is well.. disturbing.

I think we could make it more rich than just one proginator, it could be two. in sync or even against eachother ah the ripe ideas and rich environment this can add to rp's.  

GalaxyCommander

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:21 am
GalaxyCommander
Mad Mr Hatter

hmm yes another person who has no fear of writing the diabolical rending of flesh. I usually end up getting stuck with the bad guy simply because others can't fill that position.. Being an author I have found myself writing all areas and my evil side is well.. disturbing.

I think we could make it more rich than just one proginator, it could be two. in sync or even against eachother ah the ripe ideas and rich environment this can add to rp's.

Goodness, I rather agree... They could think... 'Oh we'll be safe as long as we avoid' one of us, and then they bump into you, or me... Hmm, the cunning villain could be quite fun indeed, I somewhat saw your RP ideas, I'll have to look further, it was in passing before I planned to sleep, but perhaps that warrior one, one of us could be the monster among them, only pretending to be one of the good guys, either there of their own volition or sent there by the boss man/ woman, we can discuss this all further of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:28 am
Mad Mr Hatter
GalaxyCommander
Mad Mr Hatter

Goodness, I rather agree... They could think... 'Oh we'll be safe as long as we avoid' one of us, and then they bump into you, or me... Hmm, the cunning villain could be quite fun indeed, I somewhat saw your RP ideas, I'll have to look further, it was in passing before I planned to sleep, but perhaps that warrior one, one of us could be the monster among them, only pretending to be one of the good guys, either there of their own volition or sent there by the boss man/ woman, we can discuss this all further of course.

Well that one there is no real villainy within it however it isnt restricted that villains aren't... selected for the recourse. Although for the merlin idea having two villains would be better than one. The first idea i have there i will need villains at some point just havent gottebn there yet, first chapter has to occur in which disaster happens to the crew. Although I was thinking there could be a stoe away or someone who broke into the cavern without permission who gets added to the group if you like.  

GalaxyCommander

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff