Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)
Topic Changing Central Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  YEP!
View Results

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:06 pm

=^_^=

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:03 am
XSK Ambrosia
Sid the Bear
XSK Ambrosia

Ambros, you should do something about that bleeding.... eek

It's just a scratch

I'm so lost coming back in here...looks like the guild gained a good number of new knights during my absence! 😳
😭😭😭 sorry I was gone for a long time...what have I missed?
I miss you guys! 🙁💙  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:59 am
0 Zeref 0
XSK Ambrosia
Sid the Bear
XSK Ambrosia

Ambros, you should do something about that bleeding.... eek

It's just a scratch

I'm so lost coming back in here...looks like the guild gained a good number of new knights during my absence! 😳
😭😭😭 sorry I was gone for a long time...what have I missed?
I miss you guys! 🙁💙

You've been around the world and busy like I've been. I get it fam! I've been alright. Found more time for gaia now that I got changed shops and I'm in a more organizational field now. How have you been?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:08 pm
XSK Ambrosia

You've been around the world and busy like I've been. I get it fam! I've been alright. Found more time for gaia now that I got changed shops and I'm in a more organizational field now. How have you been?

I know!!! Just got back on CONUS after being in Hawaii for 2 yrs lol. Got to visit some family in Germany this year too smile
Looks like you're doing well, I'm glad 😁 As you can see I'm doing well!  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:20 pm
0 Zeref 0
XSK Ambrosia

I know!!! Just got back on CONUS after being in Hawaii for 2 yrs lol. Got to visit some family in Germany this year too smile
Looks like you're doing well, I'm glad 😁 As you can see I'm doing well!

Well, I'm still OS and I will remain that way for quite a few more years. I haven't been to Germany yet gonk I envy you! But I've been to Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Korea, Bali, and Japan. I don't envy you that much lol

I'm finally taking Leave and going him in two days though. A whole month with my family after not seeing them for a year and a half. They're super excited.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:27 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Well, I'm still OS and I will remain that way for quite a few more years. I haven't been to Germany yet gonk I envy you! But I've been to Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Korea, Bali, and Japan. I don't envy you that much lol

I'm finally taking Leave and going him in two days though. A whole month with my family after not seeing them for a year and a half. They're super excited.

Lmao! That's awesome. I'm sure Malaysia and Thailand were fun! Haven't been to either yet. Did you get to go to the DMZ while in S. Korea???

Enjoy being home!! That's awesome! I'm going home as well here pretty soon ☺️😊  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:01 pm
0 Zeref 0
XSK Ambrosia

Lmao! That's awesome. I'm sure Malaysia and Thailand were fun! Haven't been to either yet. Did you get to go to the DMZ while in S. Korea???

Enjoy being home!! That's awesome! I'm going home as well here pretty soon ☺️😊

Nah, we got burnt out in South Korea with 12-14 hours shifts every day with an hour drive back home. I didn't enjoy it much but the booze and food there that I did get to enjoy were amazing. Souju is amazeballs. Thailand was LIT AF! Malaysia as well but not as much as Thailand.

Thank you! I'm excited I didn't even know I flew out on Memorial Day to see my folks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:11 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Nah, we got burnt out in South Korea with 12-14 hours shifts every day with an hour drive back home. I didn't enjoy it much but the booze and food there that I did get to enjoy were amazing. Souju is amazeballs. Thailand was LIT AF! Malaysia as well but not as much as Thailand.

Thank you! I'm excited I didn't even know I flew out on Memorial Day to see my folks.

Still pretty amazing you get to go places! Good you enjoyed most part of it smile

Glad to hear from you after a while buddy!  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:37 pm
0 Zeref 0
XSK Ambrosia

Still pretty amazing you get to go places! Good you enjoyed most part of it smile

Glad to hear from you after a while buddy!

Glad to hear from you too, badass Marine woman!  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:40 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
emotion_bigheart
=^_^=

Wa-onderer_1

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:24 pm

( September 19, 1928 – June 9, 2017 )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Happy belated Father's Day to the Fathers', Dads', Grands' and Single Mothers' that are pulling double duty!
=^_^=

Wa-onderer_1

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm

emotion_bigheart
heart

=^_^=

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:40 pm

=^_^=

Wa-onderer_1

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:41 pm

R.I.P. Glen Campbell
=^_^=

Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games