Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Always looking- veriaty

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:41 pm
Hi everyone- I'm new here. I have some rps going but i like new ones- especially cause I'm still looking for a main rp to muse with.

I love anything from one liners and newbies to 3 paragraphs.

My characters are pretty good with all types- My main is Tucker also known as Truck

Tucker "Truck" Aspen

OC's

I would LOVE:
Space traveling /prison/ war (all species welcomed from star wars to futurama) heart
Post apocalyptic (mutations welcomed)
Enchanted/Cursed swamp/woods
Lab Rats (a evil orginizations called "FILES" has captured/kidnapped poeple and run tests on them- sometimes making them not human- some times just testing their limits- horror- comedy rp)
War Hounds a legendary beast made for justice hand selects a few to train under him and become his personal army. heart

OC;s with cannon setting:
Dragonball z (seriously no power playing here)
Mad Max

Pure Cannon:
Mad max ( i can do nux or mad max)
Dragonball z (i like playing 17, 18, and Vegeta)

Im on my out out the door now so i might have forgotten something- feel free to ask any questions! or just pm me a starter- or link me to a starter here and ill wb!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:58 pm
PepperNutts
Hi everyone- I'm new here. I have some rps going but i like new ones- especially cause I'm still looking for a main rp to muse with.

I love anything from one liners and newbies to 3 paragraphs.

My characters are pretty good with all types- My main is Tucker also known as Truck

Tucker "Truck" Aspen

OC's

I would LOVE:
Space traveling /prison/ war (all species welcomed from star wars to futurama) heart
Post apocalyptic (mutations welcomed)
Enchanted/Cursed swamp/woods
Lab Rats (a evil orginizations called "FILES" has captured/kidnapped poeple and run tests on them- sometimes making them not human- some times just testing their limits- horror- comedy rp)
War Hounds a legendary beast made for justice hand selects a few to train under him and become his personal army. heart

OC;s with cannon setting:
Dragonball z (seriously no power playing here)
Mad Max

Pure Cannon:
Mad max ( i can do nux or mad max)
Dragonball z (i like playing 17, 18, and Vegeta)

Im on my out out the door now so i might have forgotten something- feel free to ask any questions! or just pm me a starter- or link me to a starter here and ill wb!

i can do post apocolyptic, you can let me know what type of character you want from me  

XCalibra88

Fluffy Wolf

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items