Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
~Simply In Love, HS RP~(Open//Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Welcome to Keikan High~
You was accepted to this private school and were all assigned a school buddy. You will sleep in the same dorm, take the same classes and well have fun. But theirs one problem ... Why are girls and boys sleeping in the same dorm?
SCHOOL RULES:
Dress code: Uniforms at school, at all times.
No fights or vandalize in/on the building.
Roof off limits
No skipping class

(MORE RULES SOON)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The OOC: is here
The Profiles are here
Follow the rules and have fun.
Don't start to post until it says OPEN
You can always join just post your character on the Profile page and you can start posting once that is done. I will update you onto the roommates log.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The dorms are two blocks away form the school.
User Image
Rules of Dorms!
1:No fights or vandalize in the building.
2:Curfew back to dorms is 9pm
3:Lights out at 10pm
4:No interactions with the opposite gender
5:Roof Off limits
If any of these rules are being done then you will have two warnings. The third one and you are Expelled!
Roommates...
~ROOM #101~ Kyoko/Shou
~ROOM #103~ Hana/Tetsugaiya
~ROOM #105~ Rin/Gavin
~ROOM #107~ Marian /Ryu
~ROOM #109~ Kyosuke/Minori
~ROOM #111~Himemiko/Skylar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image

Rin and Ryu

Where: Room 105

Walking into the room each with a small luggage, the twins took a look around. "Pretty nice, better than some of the places we've been." Ryu said smiling a bit. They were both pretty nervous about going to the new school, and Ryu knew that rooming with someone was going to cause her some anxiety. Placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, Ryu spoke calmly "It'll be alright I'm right down the hallway, besides it's not likely for some creepy person to walk in." he said trying to calm her down. Giving a small nod Rin spoke "Yeah... we'll be fine.." she said giving a small smile.

It was definitely going to be strange, despite the two being different genders they looked exactly the same, both albino, same height, same body build, same hair styles, even their voices were the same gender neutral tone. They were always mistaken for one another, even their new adopted parents who had been with them for roughly three years still got the two mixed with one another.

-KooL-LiSa-

ericsowow

Garden of Wisteria

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image

"Dox y o u xfeel lucky, punk?"

M a r i a nxxxA r c

Seventeen|Likes:Fighting,Science,English,Motorcycles,Storms,Adventures|Dislikes:Art,Bullies,Being Bored,Food that is too Sweet

Marian left her motorcycle parked in the student parking lot, taking her helmet and her luggage and heading for the dorm building. When she arrived, she strolled into the dorm lobby, intending to retrieve her dorm room key, only to find that she had not yet been assigned a dorm. Marian groaned. That meant she would have to carry her luggage around until they decided where to put her. She turned and kicked the corner of the desk, before spinning around and stalking out the door to sit on the dorm steps.

Letting her luggage rest next to her, Marian leaned forward placing her head between her knees. Of course this would happen to her on the first day at a new school. She should have expected nothing less. Marian sighed, holding her helmet down in front of her face and rubbing at the little windshield of it with her gloved wrist to wipe at a smear.

"W e l l xdo ya??"

I'm in ☞ The Dorm Lobby
I'm With ☞ N/A
O.range O.rangutan C.olony ☞

-KooL-LiSa-

ericsowow

Garden of Wisteria

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:59 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
- Shou Tamashi -xxx
╚════════════════════╝
((OOC: Still editting, pressed post on accident :/))

Shou stepped out of the car, looking up at the blank dorm building with a stoic face. While his parents promised this last year would be fun and he'd make more friends than his last few years, he had no intention to. After this year he'd finally head back to his home town. All he had to do was ace the tests again and get through the year without getting any connections and he was free. Someone who looked liked they could be an american quarterback arrived and passed him to the dorm, and Shou started to follow up until he saw someone cleaning a motorcycle helmet. He decided not to make any conversation and continued on,but his foot hit the luggage next to her, and without much expression still, he stepped to the side before lumbering back to the school.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
”Yo! Dude! Thought you said you had to be gone by six, bro?” Luis yelled as he stood up from under the hood of the ’77 Stringray he was working on.

Across the garage, under the hood of a black ’67 Chevy Impala, a disgusted growl of dissent was uttered. Standing back from the car, Gavin looked down at his work. His baby was solid, but a blown head gasket at the end of the trip was just bad luck. Luckily, Gavin had only been about five miles outside of the city and the tow driver was cousin’s with Luis. The garage was full of what looked like Latino ex-cons(and perhaps a few convicts of the future as well). Still, the guys were awesome and let him strike a deal to work at the garage in exchange for getting to work on his car there and the parts he needed. Granted, he wasn’t entirely sure that the parts weren’t stolen. Oh well.

But Luis was right. It was past time for him to be on his way. The school was about twenty minutes from the garage and his car still wasn’t ready to go yet. He would have to finish it tomorrow. Heading to the dirty sink in the back, he worked the industrial soap up to a strong lather and tried to scrub the grease off of his hands and arms the best he could. Working in a garage was a familiar place for him. The first thing he ever worked on in a garage was a tank. Growing up on military bases did have its advantages.

Luis whistled over to Ramone, and the tall, thickly muscled Latino with copious neck tattoos waved Gavin over to his car, a tricked out Nova. With his bags in the back, they tore through the streets toward school. Gavin felt a bit excited, despite his disgust with still being in high school. LAST year was his senior year. And now he had to do it all over again. But this was the first time he got to be off of a military base for more than a few days. That alone was like a weight off of his shoulders.

The school was soon appearing, tucked within the smaller town. Driving a few blocks past it, they pulled up to the school dormitories. “So, you roomin’ with some rich chica?” Ramone asked with a smirk.

Gavin smirked and shrugged, “Does it matter if she’s rich? It’s a girl all up in my business for the rest of the year.”

Ramone laughed, “Maybe you’ll like her all up in there.”

Gavin gave a short laugh, giving Ramone a punch in the shoulder before leaning over to swing his door open. Grabbing his things from the back, swinging the bags on his shoulder, he leaned back in the window, clapping Ramone on the shoulder. ”See you tomorrow, bro. Thanks for the ride.”

Walking in past the parking lot, he checked out the sweet motorcycle parked there. Not quite what he expected to see at a private school. Maybe not everyone here was going to be as boring as he thought. Heading into the dorm, he saw a girl sitting on the stairs, looking like she was waiting for someone(or something). But in her hands, was a bike helmet. It brought a raised eyebrow to his face. Still, he was impressed. Hoisting his pack up on his back, he headed on to the room he had been assigned.

Walking down the hall, he turned into the room bearing the number he had been given and stopped short. Standing in the room were a pair of twins. He wanted to say that they were identical except that there were small difference. Not that he was sure if he saw them individually that he could tell him apart. Still, two people in his room. ”Erm…” He dropped his bags on the empty bed. ”Roommate?” he questioned. He was a simple guy and didn’t need to waste a lot of words. He hadn’t known what to expect for a roommate, but this probably wasn’t it. Either of the two people looked quiet and introverted. Really though, he felt lucky. A quiet roommate that wouldn’t pester him. He would take what kindnesses fate had given him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image

M a r i a nxxxA r c

Seventeen|Likes:Fighting,Science,English,Motorcycles,Storms,Adventures|Dislikes:Art,Bullies,Being Bored,Food that is too Sweet

Marian watched as people began to enter the building. Both seemed to eye her helmet as they passed, and one, the smaller one, tripped over her luggage before continuing on inside. Sighing, Marian picked her things back off the ground and decided to follow back into the building. Maybe she had missed something.

Sure enough, back inside, she had a place to sleep now. "Finally..." She muttered under her breath, getting her room key. Hm...107... She said, standing there for a moment, trying to figure out where that would be. She wasn't used to private schools, and wasn't really sure where she was going.

"W e l l xdo ya??"

I'm in ☞ The Dorm Lobby
I'm With ☞ N/A

-KooL-LiSa-

ericsowow

Garden of Wisteria

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image
♩♪♫♬ Kyoko Usagi ♬♫♪♩
~♬Female♬17♬Senoir♬~

Walking up to the side of the dorms, seeing students walking in. Standing there re thinking on her plan. -maybe I can just go back- As she turns back she bumps into someone that was behind her. -What the?- She sees a man who looks familiar to her.
"Hello, there. I'm guessing you name is Kyoko? Kyoko Usagi, is it?" He says to Kyoko, giving her an disgusted face. "Ya, and who the hell are you?" She says crossing her arms, giving him a glare. "Who the... Who do you think your talking to. I am your Principle!" His face turned red from anger, then noticing a cop near by he cools down and continues "I am here to inform you that your mother requested for you to have an earlier curfew. Which is 7pm now. Brake these rules, you will lose privileges through out the year, do I make my self clear." He says in a calm matter. -Wow is there anyway to be free from this- She turns back toward the dorms "Just to let you know, I don't follow any rules, I don't care about anything you or my stupid mom says." walking back to the dorms and almost passing the cop she hears the Principle mumbles "You little.." Kyoko stops next to the cop and tells him "Oh sir, this man over here wont leave my alone. He wont stop harassing me" The cop walks to the principle and Kyoko walks faster to the dorms
"Wait, no officer I wasn't doing anything to her" He tries to leave the cop and go after Kyoko but the cop pulls on his shoulder "Sorry, but I need to ask you some questions..."
-That's what you get for messing with me- She walks around to the entry of the building, losing sight of both the cop and the principle, she enters the building.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

ericsowow

Garden of Wisteria

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
- Shou Tamashi -xxx
╚════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Shou retrieved his room number and proceeded through the halls, unlocking the door and entering to find it was empty. "Must not be here yet." He set his suitcase on one of the beds and sat down on it. He pulled out his cell and started sifting through the images of him and his friends from back home. He couldn't call because his parents were almost always away from home, and none of his friends had a cellphone when they took the pictures. He contemplated emptying the suitcase, but figured the room mate might complain about it and make a big deal. The curtain to the room was still down so it was just the light from his cell as he didn't turn on the light. He replaced the phone in his pocket before standing up and opening the blinds.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:43 pm
User Image
♩♪♫♬ Kyoko Usagi ♬♫♪♩
~♬Female♬17♬Senoir♬~
Walking near the elevator, already know where to go. She passes by a girl with long blond hair. -wonder if shes lost... Hmm- Reaching in into her bag she pulls out a piece of paper that showed the map of the school. Walking up to the girl she puts the paper on the counter near the girl. "I hope this can help you, don't want anyone to get lost in this place." She then walks away, taking out here phone and earphones, she puts them on and starts a song. The elevator doors opened and walking in quickly to push the button to her floor. The doors closed as soon as the button was pushed. -Wonder who my roommate is...- Reaching her floor she walks to her room. "Room.... 1...101...hmm" pulling out her key, she unlocks the door. -Why is it so dark... is my roommate not here yet..- Before even looking inside, she turns on the lights and walks in.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

ericsowow

Garden of Wisteria

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:44 am
User Image

Rin and Ryu

Hearing someone enter the room, both the twins turned to look figuring that it would be Rin's roommate. The man was built like a tank, tall and muscular. Rin stepped a bit closer to Ryu, she hadn't been expecting to see someone like him, she was thinking more of... well not someone that looked like a bodybuilder.

When the man asked about his roommate both of the twins pointed at the other, Rin's just out of nervousness. Ryu looked at her and couldn't help but to smirk a bit and roll his eyes teasingly before turning his attention back onto the man. "I'm Ryu, this is my sister Rin, she'll be rooming with you." Ryu stated. Honestly he was worried about leaving Rin alone with someone like this, she didn't like it when men touched her, with the exception of her brother. Rin bowed slightly "It..."It's nice to meet you." she said giving a small smile as she looked up at the man.

His facial expression didn't seem like he meant to harm anyone, which helped both of them to relax a bit. They'd had times where they had switched places with one another, no one ever noticed, unless Ryu lost his temper. He had a quick thought about playing along as Rin gestured to him about being the roommate, but decided against it since getting caught would most likely mean getting expelled, which in turn would probably send them back to the orphanage.

-KooL-LiSa-

ericsowow

Garden of Wisteria

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:03 am
User Image
Ⱦetsugaiya Қanamori

Tetsugaiya waited patiently in his mom's car as he watched the other student's enter the building where their dorms would be. His mom gave him a big hug and reminded him to make some friends. Alright Okaasan. You don't have to remind me twice.. I'll see you soon. He said while grabbing his school bag and luggage then started walking towards the building. Tetsugaiya wasn't here by his own choice, his parents made the decision. He was just being obedient as always.

The other students he saw were all in their own little groups, talking with one another while he walked alone. Making friends wasn't really his thing. He'd rather spend his time alone rather than talking to people who could one day stab you in the back. Tetsugaiya entered the building and headed directly to his dorm room. He already got his key and dorm room number which was sent through the mail. So.. Room 103? Hopefully I get the room to myself. If someone is there already, I hope that person doesn't bother me. Tetsugaiya's walls in his heart were tough and made of iron. He allowed for no one to enter and decided to keep it that way for years.

After a couple of minutes, he found the dorm room and unlocked the door slowly. Alright Tetsugaiya, here goes nothing. He opened the door with a small sigh. The room was empty and looked very nice. He let out a small smile. Just how I like things. He said to himself while closing the door and tossing himself onto the couch. Little did Tetsugaiya know that he wouldn't be alone and his roommate was also a girl. I wonder how things would play out for him.

Anglespirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 am
User Image

M a r i a nxxxA r c

Marian blinked stupidly as a girl patted a paper down on the counter next to her. Help...me...? She moved closer to the paper, as the girl was walking away. It was a map. Marian grabbed it off of the counter,setting her helmet down for a moment, and looked at it thoughtfully. It appeared she would have to take the elevator to another floor. Looking up with a wave, Marian called out. "Thank-" The girl was gone already. "...you...." She mumbled the last part, sighing again.

Finally, figuring out where she was supposed to be, Marian tucked the paper into the pocket of her skirt, and grabbed her motorcycle helmet back off of the counter. She followed the direction the girl had gone, to the elevator, and pushed a button that she hoped was right.

When the doors popped open, Marian stepped out into the hall. 101..102..... 103..104....... 105..106......... 107! She finally reached the room. It seemed so far from everything else... Marian shrugged, and clicked the key in the lock, shouldering the door open and flicking on the light. Empty. Her roommate wasn't here yet, it seemed. She tossed her helmet onto one of the beds and let her luggage slide to the floor next to it, before dropping onto it herself and leaning backwards to close her eyes. Comfy...

"W e l l xdo ya??"

I'm in ☞ Dorm room 107
I'm With ☞ N/A

-KooL-LiSa-

ericsowow

Garden of Wisteria

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
When both of them pointed at each other, Gavin’s eyebrow raised. However, the one looked at the other one and smirked. He noticed that the girl on his side looked nervous. Having moved around a lot throughout his life, he understood feeling unsettled in a new place, with new people. Personally, he would have preferred a room without a roommate but it didn’t seem like that was an option. Or at least not one that his father was willing to pay for. The one that seemed more confident (Gavin was assuming that it was a guy…fairly sure) stepped forward and introduced himself and his sister. Normally Gavin would have shook the guy’s hand but the way the twins weren’t moving apart, he was guessing that Rin was probably nervous about him.

Instead he nodded at both of them in turn. ”Gavin.” he said, jerking his thumb at his chest as he tossed his bags on the empty bed. Unzipping them, all of the clothes were folded with crisp lines. Not exactly what most people would expect but growing up on military bases, being neat and orderly was just second nature. Turning back to the twins, he spread his arms, ready to have the straight honesty talk. ”I’m quiet, I don’t plan on being around much, and,” he looked to Ryu, ”and I promise not to hit on your sister.” he added with a smile. Sure that his sisters safety while rooming with a strange guy was probably the guy’s largest concern.

”Anything I need to know? Allergies? Irritations? Medical conditions you might need revived from?” Gavin just liked to get to the point and be straightforward. He still didn’t know what to think about this year or this school. But so far he felt decent about his roomie and her brother. He didn’t want a drama filled year and they seemed pretty down to earth.

-KooL-LiSa-

ericsowow

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:19 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
- Shou Tamashi -xxx
╚════════════════════╝
((OOC: You're pulling out of neko maid manner?))

Just before he opened the blinds, someone turned the lights on, making him turn around to see. He took note of her features like someone making an observation; green eyes, brown hair, headphones on, and a look like she was bored. He turned to face her properly, although not smiling. He intended to get through the year only knowing each other as acquaintances, and the atmosphere she gave didn't make her seem friendly in the first place. "Hello." he said, "I hope you didn't mind, I chose my side of the room already." He walked a bit over to the bed he chose and set his hand on his suitcase, still looking at the girl.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
♩♪♫♬ Kyoko Usagi ♬♫♪♩
~♬Female♬17♬Senoir♬~
Walking in to the room, she was started at a boy standing in the middle. -What the?! Why was the lights off if he was here...- He then looked at her, with a straight face and told her that he already pick the side of the room. "Umm okay, thats fine with me I guess." She walks near her bed and put her bag on the bed. -Wonder if I should go get my other bags... Hmm nah I'll wait..- She then lays down on her bed and turns up her headphones.

Phoenix347

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces