[B] Wish Upon A Star (Comet x Ascent)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The joy of knowing his recent grandchildren from his fiery daughter filled his veins with such vigor and happiness. And so he was in a happier mood than he usually was, the stars were twinkling at him, he felt like smiling wider at others and of course, more helpful and personable to others. Such was the case when he had met Second Star to the Right and her brother, Laughing Sky.

It was an amusing situation that had turned into something much more -- that lasted throughout the night. The strong dragon like doe flew away with her wings and had never looked back. But this wasn't the first time comet had his own children, somehow he had a sense for that now. That somehow he and that doe parted with more blessings to each other than intended. And he wanted to celebrate that.

And here he was, deeper into the swamp than he would, the trees up high obscuring a lot of the sky Crashing Comet so loved but he did not mind, he would walk for miles for a blessing.

"Will the swamp bless my offspring, younger and older alike? I shall offer what I can, crawl, run and fight. Oh to watch them grow just right!"

Quote:
:3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A soft, sweet chuckle sounded to the side of the golden buck.

The mare picked her steps carefully through the Swamp, small blossoms left in her wake. Regarding the friendly Kimeti, Ascent smiled warmly. "That can certainly be arranged," she answered his question posed to the Swamp, "if you've something special in mind, I'd be happy to oblige."

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:29 pm
He blinked, a wide smile across his face. "My humble plea has been heard --- thank the MotherFather!" -- and he turned towards the voice, a kiokote in front of him, he was not prepared with that -- yet the smile never really faltered. She had a calm and gentle smile, and he felt her presence soothe him easily.

"My name is Crashing Comet." he took a few steps towards her.

"I merely wish for my children to grow strong and be safe." He bowed his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:57 pm
She could sense his surprise, but his persistent smile was warm and welcome. Ascent returned the smile easily, ears lofted as he made his introduction. "I am Ascent, sweet Crashing Comet. It is a pleasure to meet you." The Kiokote was quickly charmed by the polite father-to-be, finding his humility and mingled eagerness refreshing.

"These are not your first, are they?" she asked in a softly rhetorical manner. She could tell he was not a first time father, and that he continued to seek blessings for his family was heart warming. She saw a bit of her Dark in him. "Your children will be as strong as you and as safe as the Swamp may keep them." Her head bowed to him, her eyes slightly brighter in their glow. "May they share their father's love and enthusiasm for family."  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:03 pm
He chuckled, shaking his head. "They are not. I have been bestowed upon, many shining stars and I am only truly grateful for more happiness in my humble life." Crashing Comet loved being a father, and now even a very pleased grandfather, he quietly realized it was one -- or perhaps the best feeling in the world. He knew of love but it was of family love.

The golden buck smiled at the kiokote, bowing his head gratefully. "I hope the millions of stars and the motherfather will continue to shine upon you brightly, kind and wonderful Ascent." he said in his own way to 'bless' the other. "Have you your own children?" He asked innocently, he could see the way she regarded family and spoke of his to-be children already.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:28 pm
The Kiokote regarded Comet with a softness when she realized he was referring to his children as shining stars. There was something beautiful and poignant about it that touched her. Many stars, many journeys.

Ascent chuckled softly, putting out one leg to bow a little. "I thank you, though I could never ask for more than the blessing I've been granted." Her form wavered, that of a swan briefly stretching wings upon her back before she solidified again. His question threw her off, surprise lighting her face and she stood upright again. "...not yet. That blessing will come when the time is right. Such as yours is now." That, she had complete faith in.  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:09 pm
The golden buck had always spoke of his children so fondly, a smile on his lips that could not be for anyone but them. Bright eyes watched the kiokote as she spoke, evidently noting that slight change in her before she responded to his question.

He frowned a little, "Forgive me, have I ..." he paused, offering her a smile as he moved in a polite distance closer. "You have found your soulmate, I can--sense it, one should be so lucky. You are truly blessed and the Motherfather, all the stars combined will cheer and the world will no doubt smile upon your time."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Forgive me once again, I tend to speak too much, my daughter reminds me time and time about that."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:17 pm
Ascent laughed softly, closing the distance between them to lightly touch her nose to his neck, bringing with her warmth and the scent of flowers. "I have indeed found my one, and your daughter might think well to listen to your words. Your kindness is not missed by the MotherFather and all those you meet."

Giving Comet a fond smile, she turned and swished her long tail, heading back towards the swamp but looking over her shoulder to him. "Your family is blessed to have you as a part of it. Remember that, Crashing Comet." Her form wavered again, this time the swan beginning to solidify.  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:55 pm
Crashing Comet's treasure that shone brighter than the stars was truly his family, talking to the legendary made him confirm that even more, the buck's smile different when he spoke of family.

"Perhaps one day I shall find my one," he said wistfully. "But I-- am happy as I am, surrounded by my stars. I thank you for finding me this day and blessing me with your presence and wise words." he thanked her, mouth open as she started to turn into another form. "---Wonderful." The gold buck breathed out. Eyes shining brightly and knowing that the future was bright for him and his children.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games