Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] I saw you there (Andrew/Xiu) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:01 am
It was supposed to be class time... but Andrew was skipping. Again. He had no wish to see any of the other students after that fire hazard some time ago. In fact he was doing everything possible to avoid the other students. For now. He knew more than one had received his wrath, and was actually a little afraid the squirt guns might come out. Or worst.

Thankfully in town all was normal. He only received the minor avoidance that was usual. And at this time of day, non of the other students would be around. He passed over the Frozen foods isle... not really looking for anything in particular, just some easy snack food. Comfort food. His hands had already collected some dried fruit chips and some potato chips but where he had stopped was to start at some tarts squirming and wresting with each other.

Part of him was debating buying one to eat. But his eyes gazed off into the distance as he forgot why he was there. Just watching some of the too big ones wrestle each other.

Kaiyumi
here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:15 am
Xiu had quickly adjusted back to normal life, but the ghoul would have been lying if she claimed that she was the same now as she had been before the whole school incident. The whole wrath fight coupled with the things Shun had told her had planted a seed of worry in the ghoul. While it didn't bother her so much while she was working, it was times when she was alone--like now--that her mind really liked to focus on them.

Gangs. Legacies. Wars. What is with all these things springing up lately? she wondered, absently picking out some fresh produce and setting them in her basket, More importantly, it's kind of a given that we're going to get dragged into these messes whether we like it or not.

It was kind of hard not to worry about her friends--not only the newer students in Amityville, but her fellow alumni like Shun and Hel. The knowledge that they were both capable and fierce fighters did little to alleviate her concern since, as she had come to learn, there was always someone stronger.

The baku was distracted when she wandered into the frozen food aisle, her eyes distant and pointed towards the ground as she thought to herself. It was for this reason that she had no idea there was a familiar face in front of her until she literally walked right into him. The impact was not very hard, just enough to jolt her out of her reverie and cause her gaze to shoot up in surprise.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I should have--...Andrew?"

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:26 am
Something touched him. Rather someone walked right into him. His tail blazed up and he took a few steps back turning to glare at the one who touched him. Fire licked his finger and he had to be careful not to burn what was in his hands.

Grumpy flame demon was grumpy. He scowled at the one who had bumped into him before realizing just who it was. And then he looked anywhere but at her. "It's fine." he said in a voice that indicated that it was not really fine. he just shoved the bags into his jacket pocket and played with his hands flames licking between them in his agitation. Why was everything around here so damn inflammable?

He had forgotten all about the fear amp that still made it's home on his left arm. He did remember she was there... and just didn't want to deal with the consequences...

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:34 am
It was pretty obvious that he was in a foul mood, but before she could ask him about it, something else caught her attention. The only reason she had noticed it in the first place was because the flames between the boil's hands had drawn her eyes downwards, but as soon as she saw the bracelet, she felt her expression tighten. Dipping down to set her shopping basket on the ground, she reached out--flames be damned--and gently took one of Andrew's hands in hers, choosing the one with the wrist with the fear amp.

Her grip was gentle but firm, leaving enough room for him to pull away as she quickly examine the device with pursed lips. Xiu wasn't so much upset with Andrew as she was scared, particularly when she recalled what she had heard from Shun and Edel. This thing--whatever it was--was dangerous, and the knowledge that at least two of her friends were in possession of one worried her more than she was really willing to admit.

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:48 am
Never since leaving Firelands had anyone done that before. The flames dampened down to nothing as he tried to control; forced himself to control as he tried to tug his hand away. He didn't like being touched normally. But right now while he was agitated and while his body was so hot he really didn't want his hands messed with. Anywhere else was relatively safe, but there where reasons why he touched people more with his wings than hands.

With actual family members he wouldn't have had to worry but here...

"Don't you'll get burned." it wasn't a treat, merely a warning. Though his voice was strained, tired.

He didn't even realize she was after looking at the FEAR amp. He had gotten so used to it being there it felt normal.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:15 pm
"I'm wearing gloves," she answered absently, knowing that, in reality, her thin fingerless gloves would do little to protect her, "And I trust you. Besides, I've burned to dissipation before so a little scorch on the hands is nothing I can't handle."

Besides, she was focused on a far more important thing right now. She had been able to trace her thumb against the FEAR amp when she abruptly froze, reminding herself at the last minute that touching a potentially dangerous object latched onto a friend's wrist was...proooobably not the best idea. It probably wouldn't explode or anything, but one could never be too careful.

"Does it not come off?" She asked quietly, shooting a quick glance around to ensure that no one else was listening, "I didn't even realize that you had one of these things too."

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:39 pm
Andrew didnt' belive the glove thing for one second. those weren't good gloves. they wouldn't even protect her for a moment.

"You burning to dissipation doesn't make me feel better." he grumped, tail swaying a bit as his weight shifted awkwardly. He did not like the idea of her dissipating because of fire, not one bit. Her next question caught him off guard.

"What..... of course it comes off." that's what her focus was? He slipped it off and held it up to her to prove the that it did. "It's just a toy. Don't stress over it." It was awkard having it off, felt like his wrist itched but Andrew just chalked that up to taking off something he had been wearing a while. Your skin got used to these things.

He did not let Xiu have it. It was his. He put it back on a moment later, there that was better.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 pm
Smiling, Xiu briefly lifted her eyes to meet his. "Well, I wouldn't want it to happen again...but that dissipation happened quite a long time ago so I'm over it now," she assured him with a casual little shrug of her shoulders.

She seemed relieved when he removed it, shaking her head. "It's hard for me not to stress over it after learning that the thing is affiliated with a gang," the ghoul pointed out dryly, drawing her hands back, "And of course, there's what aniki--sorry, Shun--said as well. He would know best about this kind of stuff and I'd trust him with my life, so if he says that something like this might be dangerous to have around..."

Trailing off, she gave the bracelet a pointed stare.

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:31 pm
"I won't burn you.... Just don't like curl up in my flames on your own." He couldn't actually stop them from burning a person at least not for the first few seconds. He could put them out but that was it. He wasn't like Uru who could apparently choose. (But he still didn't consider cold fire actual fire either so there.)

"Oh it's affiliated with a gang? Huh?" he looked at it. Ok he knew they were bad business, he knew that the women was to barely be trusted... He kind of figured out that they might be gangs on his own... he probably should get rid of it. But Andrew didn't want to. It gave him a little extra power boost and he liked it. And it was his.

"We probably shouldn't talk about that here." he glanced around wondering if any creeper overheard. Nope he didn't see anyone. "Gangs are bad business." and bad for business. Which she had.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:27 pm
"I wouldn't do that," she assured him with a small laugh that soon transitioned into a sigh, "And yes, a gang. I'm not going to tell you what you should and shouldn't do with the bracelet since that's your prerogative...but do be careful." Third year or not, Xiu still worried about him. Hell, he could graduate as one of the strongest in the school and she'd still fret about him.

"You're right though," she admitted, casting another glance around, "So um...out shopping, huh? I'm out here to pick up some groceries myself, and--wait."

She squinted at him. "Aren't classes in session right now?"

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:50 pm
Oh good she wasn't going to fight him. He wasn't giving it up. it was his. He was not by far the strongest in the school nor did he ever think he could be, but he did think he was smart enough to outsmart the worst of things. Even if last time was a mistake... his anger had run away with him, and he took out that pent up rage on a lot of people.

thankfully she changes the subject. The problem was she changed it to the second worst conversation they could have.

"....Maybe? I don't know what time is it..." Crap... he forgot. He had been caught.

"I'm on a small break right now." he tried to wave it off. Tried. Half the time he spent summers at home anyway. And it's not like his grades sucked that bad he could afford time off. Andrew was actually doing fine in school. His last school was a bit harder when it came to the paper work. The rest was what he needed to focus on anyway. Traditional demon schooling was harsh when it came to writing and contracts and math.

Beside break wasn't entirely inaccurate... he just couldn't face anyone right now. He looked away from her, tail curling up around his legs as he played with his hands a moment. "Beside... it's summer time. I might go home for a while. I usually work jobs over the summer."

Kaiyumi
Shame!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:07 pm
Her eyes narrowed even further at his flimsy excuse. She doubted that he didn't know what time it was. At least, Xiu didn't think that he would have woken up that morning, saw all the other students in his dorm leave for class, and somehow conveniently forget to go as well.

But then again, he didn't look like he was out skipping just for the fun of it. Who would choose to go to a grocery story of all places? Crossing her arms, she stared at him thoughtfully for a moment before bending down to retrieve her basket with one arm, looping the other arm around Andrew's and abruptly pulling him along.

"Alright then. Since you're on a 'break' from school," she gave him a look, "You might as well come hang out with me. I was going home to bake up a few new recipes today, so you can help."

phantompanther13x
WELL IF UR GONNA SKIP ANYWAYS--

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:34 pm
"..." Andrew was suddenly being tugged along, so fast he almost dropped one of his things. Hang out with her? What? Why? Because he was Danny's cousin? Or did she do this to all her customers? He was so confused. Why was she so insistent on touching him? It wasn't a one time deal. it was a lot of little things, like his hand, his head, that hug. He was just so confused. And he honestly still didn't like contact. It was weird.

"I guess.... I'll eat your food..." he certainly wasn't going to complain about being a food taster. He followed along still hording his foods. "speaking of food... have you been on campus recently?" he let himself be tug boated around. He didn't actually need much. Just snacks... food kept magically appearing outside his dorm room after all.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:01 pm
Xiu may have had some idea of how confused the fire demon was by her antics, but so long as he wasn't entirely uncomfortable with it, she had no intention of stopping. From the moment she had met the boil, she had thought that it'd be important to try getting him out of his comfort zone from time to time so...well, here they were.

"You'll definitely be taste testing for me...but I might need your help with some of the baking too," she chirped, flashing a grin at him from over her shoulder, "And I actually haven't dropped by since the day of the incident. Why do you ask?" Xiu lift her brows at him questioningly, but soon turned away when they reached the cashier. Stacking her things onto the conveyor belt--and plucking the items out of Andrew's arms to do the same--she offered the cashier a cheery greeting.

phantompanther13x

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:21 pm
"I'm great with cooking. If you want it well done." because that was the only way he ever cooked. Anything else... Ha. Nope he made sure his food was good and dead.

"Oh it's nothing..." huh not her. Must have been Blondie. Mysterious food was good food, so he thought maybe just maybe it was Xiu.

"What are...." she took his things and paid for them. Great now he was stuck helping. He wasn't going to complain that much with the trade but still, he sulked just a bit just a bit from now having to pay her back for this. "That's on you." he grumped trying to wiggle out of any potential unwanted favor requests. He would be taste tester and that was it.

Kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces