[PRP] Roars Like Thunder / Birch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She didn’t remember much outside the swamp or the group of does she had fallen amidst. Corrosive and Howl Back were undeniably in charge with the newest arrival falling into place as a sharp fanged council of three. Birch didn’t know what she made of Legion outside of doing her best not to attract the sharp burning gaze of the fellow doe.

She was closer to Mint and Sting, perhaps closer then she had ever thought about being but they were does and they couldn’t give her what she truly wanted. Sting’s glorious tail aside. And the rules were simple, as long as they didn’t bring any bucks to the inner sanctum of their little part of the swamp, the ruling three could care less what she did.

Birch stretched out her neck, hooves beating down on the loam as she pushed herself farther, tail flicking as she simply ran for the sake of movement. The day was crisp, the ground was solid, and she had nothing that she truly needed to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roars Like Thunder walked slowly through the thinning trees lining the swamp. The day was just how he enjoyed them, beautiful. Most days are, but this time, something caught his eye.

He was normally alone, hardly ever did he venture out to be with others. Though it might change, he wasn't sure. Shaking out his mane, Roars watched the kiokote run. There was a beauty in the way she ran. Part of him wanted to join, but it wasn't for a hunt and he didn't want to waste energy on that right now.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:22 pm
SilverShieldwolf

Hmm? Who was that? Birch slowed to a trot, twisting to walk back to the glimpse of color. "Going to stand there or you planning on doing something?" Birch asked, boldly approaching.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:15 pm
Shaddaling

He stopped, not use to being noticed so fast. Though with his coloring it wasn't that big of a surprise. He didn't blend in as well. "Did I disturb your run? I was admiring the beauty of the day."  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:49 pm
SilverShieldwolf

"Not really, was looking for something and might have found it. Matters what are you doing out here?" Birch gave a pleased grin. "I like running, the way the air flows in my mane and tail."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:34 pm
Shaddaling

He had enjoyed watching her mane freely flowing in the wind, but he wouldn't admit that just yet. "I run when I need to hunt. Though I could chase something else." Roars shrugged. He might chase after a beautiful mare if the right one came, which just might be the case right now.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:31 pm
SilverShieldwolf

"Are you a good hunter?" She questioned, trotting around him once, tail flouncing in a teasing flutter. "You certainly seem like you could keep up... and It has been a while since someone gave me a challenge."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:56 pm
Shaddaling

He chuckled at her question. "I have been able to survive so far. Though..." Distracted by her trotting around him, Roars started to lose his thoughts. "We can always go...hunting together."  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:51 am
SilverShieldwolf

She gave the other a broad grin, flickering her tail once more in an almost caress against his flanks. "Wonderful, I would enjoy a good hunt."  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games