Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Virus Alert: Return to the Digital World {Open/Accepting} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:27 am
The year is 2055, it's twenty-eight years after the epilogue of Digimon Adventure 02 seven high school students from around the world answer an email that they think is a virus loaded chain e-mail, but as soon as they click send they all get sucked into the internet and land in the digital world

When they land they find a world in ruins, a post-apocalyptic digital world. Completely stranded in this strange land, they awake to Gennai telling them that they are the digital world's last hope and he used the last of his strength to bring them here. With that he tells them that until they restore and save this world, there's no way back to theirs, then he dies...that is where our story begins

Name:
Sex:
Nationality:
Height:
Weight:
Crest {or key}:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Personality: {optional}
Bio: {optional}
Pic:
Theme Song:
Digimon:

Crest of Trust = Nykromantyk
Crest of Faith = -KooL-LiSa-
Crest of Loyalty = iBrainsharted
Crest of Determination = Phoenix743
Crest of Patience = Novama
Crest of Honor = Yaroki
Crest of Passion = loth17

Key of Lust = Yaroki
Key of Pride = loth17
Key of Sloth =
Key of Greed =
Key of Gluttony = Monotonesword34
Key of Envy = -KooL-LiSa-
Key of Wrath =

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Great_Demon_Lords

PS: pick your Digimon from here: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Rookie_Digimon

PSS: I don't allow digimon that blonged to the digidestind in the anime

PSSS: I would prefer if no 2 digidestinds are from the same country

PSSS: the keys belong to the dark destinds who will be the final villians, they don't have partner digimon instead they activate the key, which looks like a black credit card with the corosponding Great Demon Lord's symbol on it and bio-merge with them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:42 am
PROFILES

DIGI-DESTINED

Name: Bodb McTalon
Sex: M
Nationality: Scottish
Height: 7'2"
Weight: 400
Crest or Key: Trust
Hair Color: crimson
Hair Length: waist
Personality: lone wolf, bad-a** with a heart of gold
Bio: Bodb was the result of a thirteen year old girl's rape, she was scared and tried to abort him, but he survived then when the birth killed her her parent's dropped him off on the doorstep of a local orphanage. Years later when he was about six the ophanage caught fire and he was the only survivor leaving him alone to wander the woods of the highlands, raised by wolves until a young hunter saw him alone at age fifteen, he went with her, but still can barely seem to trust anyone
Pic: User Image
Theme Song:
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Digimon:{ BlackGabumon - BlackGarurumon - [crest] ShadowWereGarurumon - [bio-merge + crest] AncientGarurumon }

Name: Akura Spade
Sex: Male
Nationality: German
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Crest: Determination
Hair Color: whitish gray
Hair Length: semi-long
Personality: Shou is a hardened person, when he has a plan he keeps to it. He mostly isolate himself however, but does talk to those around him. Despite this, he keeps an upbeat attitude.
Bio: Shou was born and raised in a small town, mostly farming families. He moved in with some relatives to enter a better school in a city, but his isolation made it hard to fit in. With most of his friends being back home, he spent a lot of time online. While checking his email, something strange happened and his world was changed entirely.
Pic:
User Image
Theme Song: So Long Sentiment
Digimon: Black Agumon, Black Greymon, ((Crest))Black MetalGreymon, ((Biomerge + Crest))VictoryGreymon

Name: Mullens
Sex: male
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'
Weight: 115 lbs
Crest: Patience
Hair Color: purple
Hair Length: shaggy
Personality: Know it all
Bio: Wealthy parents gave him all he needed, so he buried himself in his computer learning and making virtual friends and acquaintances. Now in the digital world with his digimon, he feels a little out of his elements, but he's read up on it enough to cope and keeps a personal computer on his wrist.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme Song: Link
Digimon: Hagurumon - guardromon - crest: andromon - (bio crest) HiAndromon

Name: Tabitha Cooper
Sex: Female
Nationality: English
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120
Crest: Passion
Hair Color: Red
Hair Length: Waist
Personality: Easily excited, quick to anger, quick to forgive.
Theme song: Battle music.
Digimon: Keramon->Duskmon->Infermon->Diablomon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Jenny Lox
Nationality: American
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120
Crest {or key} Faith
Hair Color: Light Purple
Hair Length: Long
Personality: She can be quite to new people. Joyful, caring and sweet. Always sees the good in people.
Bio: She was given everything that anything would want. But the one thing she wanted then money and items were real friends. The people that did hang out with her were only using her for her money. One day her father can to go traveling and left her home alone for awhile. Not knowing what to do all summer long, she finds herself checking out the internet. An email was sent to her, which changed her wold.
Theme Song: Nightcore - Immortals
Digimon: { http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Dorumon - http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Dorugamon - [crest] http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/DoruGreymon - [bio-merge + crest] http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Alphamon }

User ImageUser Image
Name: Hae Rin Shin (or Rin for short)
Nationality: Korean
Height: 5'7
Weight: 115lb
Crest or Key: Loyalty
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Just past her waist
Personality: Quiet, introvert, but also very blunt. She is very serious 99% of the time, and often cannot differentiate jokes or sarcasm from the truth, so she tends to misunderstand things a lot. She has a temper and tends to act on impulse.
Bio: Rin was a sheltered child in South Korea. Due to the socioculture of the country, she was expected to act prim and proper. She had to do well in school, take violin, piano lessons, martial arts etc. Though she never properly expressed it, she had always wanted to run away from home, tired from it all.
Digimon: Lunamon -> Lekismon -> {Crest} -> Crescemon -> {Crest + Bio-Merge} -> Dianamon

Name: Corra McBride
Nationality: Irish
Height: 5'2
Weight: 90
Crest {or key}:Honor
Hair Color: Silver
Hair Length: Mid-Back
Pic:
User Image
Digimon:
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Goblimon ->
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Ogremon -> {Crest} ->
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digitamamon -> {Crest + Bio-Merge}
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Titamon

DARK-DESTINED

Name: Fierté
Nationality: French
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 240
Key: Pride
Hair Color: White
Hair Length: Neck length
Personality: Fierte is a being above it all. None of the other demon lords are worth her notice, they could all show up in front of her and threaten to kill her ad Fierte would not even show them a shred of respect.
Bio: The wielder of pride, Fierte holds the first sin within her. She along with the others have become an unstoppable force of evil in the digital world. Each digimon slain by her has its code scanned and absorbed into Fierte's black card. By stealing the holy rings of angelic digimon Fierte is able to access the abilities of Lucemon's weakest form without fusing with the black card.
Theme Song: Behlit

Name: Kara Miskisugi
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130
Crest {or key} Envy
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long
Personality: She's a loner, quiet
Bio: She has never been able to have a normal family. She was left as a kid and every family she has been with cast her out or sends her away. She hates world for doing this. One summer she was about to be sent to another family across the world, Kara didn't like the idea of an air plane. She locks herself in her room, looking on the internet to find a way to leave, she didnt care if she had to run away, she was not going on that plane. Looking at an email that was sent to her, she some how finds herself in the digital world, where she was giving the key of Envy. Not knowing why, she sets out to make this world know her name and be afraid.
Theme Song: Nightstep - Shatter Me

Name: Ashton Silver
Sex: male
Nationality: Italian
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 10 st
key: Gluttony
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: back of the shoulders (generally pulled into a ponytail)
Personality: generally quite laid-back and calm, can switch into sadistic and insane quite quickly given the right situation.
Bio: Ashton was good at hiding himself before entering the digital world, often causing trouble without it linking back to him he was good at getting people to trust him to which he would use that to his gain. he spent his days bored and just surfed the net when he got the email and upon replying he got pulled into the digital world where he began to show himself after getting the key of gluttony. he has been going around 'consuming' the code of Digimon growing stronger, he has calmed down a bit but still has moments where consuming more Digimon becomes all he can think about. Has gained the ability to call upon Behemoth beelzemon's motoerbiek and Berenjena without fusing the key but at the moment cannot use them at full power
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme Song: Outer Science (English Cover)

Name: Isabella Garcia Silva
Nationality: Mexican
Height: 5'8'
Weight: 142
Crest {or key}: Lust
Hair Color: Indigo
Hair Length: Ankle Length
Pic:
User Image

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:55 am
Rules

1.} Follow Gaia ToS
2.} Don't post to fast, I don't people getting left behind
3.} No Auto-Hitting
4.} No godmodding
5.} PM profiles with the title "Stinky Cheese"
6.} place a cat_mrgreen on either side of your chosen key/crest when your send your profile
7.} No Flaming
8.} HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:20 pm
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

If nobody new join this by 8pm PST, I'll ask one of you to play Boogiemon and we'll start tomarrow around noon  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:27 pm
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

I forgot about other things I have scheduled so this will start Monday around noon PST  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:25 am
]
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

We fully and officially start this today at noon PST  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mullens

Mullens sat underneath a shriveled tree tapping away at his wrist divice. Hagurumon floated nearby with a blank expression as his gears clicked on endlessly. Mullens appeared excited over something, but he made no sound as he continued working on whatever it was.

Data anomolies flickered in the air around the pair harmlessly. It was easy enough to tell that the 2 were in the digital world. What was tricky was discerning where. It didn't much matter though. The young man and his digimon acted as if they had all the time in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:30 pm

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft Akura Spade gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~Crest of Determination~ gaia_nitemareright
Location; Ruins
With; Black Agumon
Mood; Agitated

Thoughts; There has to be a way!

((OOC; Left it pretty vague for the pretext so that it can be filled in later.))

After being sucked into the world. Akuro found himself in the middle of some ruins only to find an old man explaining his situation before disappearing. Akuro bolted through into jungle-ish patch. He kept on running through until he was tackled from behind. "GAH!" he screamed as he hit the dirt. "Gotcha Akuro! Don't run away from me!" the voice of his tackler exclaimed. Akuro turned around to see a black mini-dinosaur stepping off him. "Was sind-" he started in german before he started translating in his head. "What are you?"

"Black Agumon! Your partner and new friend!" he said, pointing a claw at him. "Right... Ummmm... I'm just gonna go now." He stood up and started walking away, only to hear more footsteps behind him. He turned his head to see the black dino right behind him, green eyes starting right back. He took a couple more steps, and the dino followed. Another step, and one followed behind. "Ummm are you sure you're partner isn't someone-" "Nope." "Are you sure-" "Yep.""I don't need a partn-" "Of course you do! When we run into more digimon, we've got to fight fight fight!" the dino moved his clawed hands each time he said 'fight'.

"Digimon? You mean... They're real? I always thought they were some childish online game or something." "Nope, we're real, and now you and I are partners!" the creature exclaimed, jumping up and down. So now he knew he was in the talked-about digital world. Akira looked around, seeing nothing but foliage around the two. "Look, I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to so just point me somewhere I can leave. That old man can't be right, there has to be a way out." "Hmmmmm nope."  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:24 pm
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

Crest of Trust
Bodb McTalon

User Image
Soon a rather tall Scottish teen fell from the sky. He landed a couple feet from where Akuro now stood. After a few moments the young man began to get up, "Where the-" Bodb started before a black and white wolf-like critter tried to help him up "Damn, you're heavy" the strange creature grunted. Bodb then looked behind him "What the hell are you?" the odd beast then looked at him rather confused "Why, I'm a Digimon of course". Around that time the 7'2" ginger finished getting up "I thought that was just a cartoon", the horned canine then shook his head in disapproval "Nope, I'm as real as you". Bodb then knelt down to look the creature in the eye "Alright then fuzzball, do you have a name?" the orphan asked "I'm your partner, Black Gabumon" the Digimon answered.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm
User Image
Jenny Lox // Dorumon
User Image
15~Crest Of Faith // Song // Dash Metal~Metal Cannon
Waking up from the ground Jenny couldn't remember what happened. She was a little scared to see she was on the floor of a random old ruins. "Where... am -" Stopped when seeing a creature next to her. The creature was staring at Jenny "Your... your Jenny right?" Jenny didn't know what to do, but it seemed the creature knew who she was. She nodded at him, then the creature smiled with excitement. "Awesome! I'm Dorumon, and I'm your digimon partner.." Jenny still confused, she slides away from Dorumon. "What is a digimon... and where am I? Am I just dreaming" She looks around, everything around her seemed as real as any day. Dorumon wasn't familiar what she was asking. "A dream? No not at all, this is all real and well it's the digital world, where else. And Digimon is short for Digital Monsters." He gave out a big laughed and then started to jump of excitement. "Why not I show you around, this is going to be awesome. I finally get to be with my partner." Jenny seemed interested on finding out more about 'Digital Monsters' She stood up and dusted off any dirt on her. "Umm Ya why not..." She then notices other people with other kinds of digimons around. -I'm not the only one I guess..-

OOC: Oh sorry I didn't know we were in a ruin for a sec, sweatdrop I'll edit it

iBrainsharted Wrote
Monotonesword34Wrote
loth17Wrote
NovamaWrote
Phoenix743
Nykromantyk

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:17 pm
{OOC: they're all in the ruins of Genai's living room, which was only about a couple hundred square feet when the house was in tact}
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

Crest of Trust
Bodb McTalon

User Image
Bodb then stood up and looked around. He soon saw that there were six others in the room, but only three of them were awake. "So where the ******** are we?" the celtic youth asked "Why we're in the digital world, silly" Black Gabumon smiled back. The freakishly tall burn victim then turned to the furry Digimon "So what did you mean by partner anyway, I'm not gay if that's what you're implying" Black Gabumon turned away and gasped, appaled at the mere sujjestion "First of all I'm not even into humans, and second I meant like cop partners or a boy and his dog, we're meant to save both worlds together".

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm
Novama

-KooL-LiSa-

Nykromantyk

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft Akura Spade gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~Crest of Determination~ gaia_nitemareright
Location; Ruins
With; Black Agumon
Mood; Confused

Thoughts; Who...

((OOC; Okay, guess we're in a room then...))

"What do you mean there isn't a way out!?" Akuro yelled at BlackAgumon."You're stuck here-" before the BlackAgumon could finish, something fell to the ground next to them causing them both to look over to the thump. Someone in red and black leather was there, being helped by another creature that was also black like BlackAgumon. Those two started having a conversation, although BlackAgumon was looking eager.

"Hey, now that you're up, wanna have a fight!?" he asked, humping up and down. "Hey, don't cause trouble." Akuro hooked his hand around the creature, pulling him away from the unusually tall man. There were more people now that Akuro looked around, although only four of the people here were awake. Akuro sat down, seeing as they had no where to go at the moment, bringing the dino's head lower with him. "Hey, lemme go lemme go!" BlackAgumon protested.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers