Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:29 pm
CW: Broken limbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leeroi makes one hell of an entrance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:37 am
"How did I die? How did I die? This is bullshit!" Guo threw his controller. "It's not horror if you don't see anything ever! What the hell!" He sat back on a piggy-shaped pillow. Hogdad was off napping, used to these sorts of outbursts by now. As long as Guo was screaming coherent words, he was fine.

"This game is stupid, stupid, stupid! I hate it!" He took the disc out of the gamebox, and angrily shoved it back into its container. He would've just thrown it to the ground and stomped on it, but it was a rental. VidjyaLoaners threatened him with blacklisting enough times already. Not like they scared him, but it'd be a pain to find a different place to get games from. Rental places were the best; you could kick someone's butt on a ranked file and when you got it again, they still hadn't outdone your score. Someone out there probably hated your anonymous guts, and it filled him with joy.

Tonight, though, was another matter. "Ugh, Quiet Knolls was better than that, even though some of it doesn't make any sense. Who cares if there wasn't a hole anymore? Why does it rank so high for the stuff you can't see and never does anything?" he complained out loud, if only to hear his own opinions. "Whatever."

He booted up another rental, one of those zombie games. It was made for multiple players, but he didn't have people over much. Instead, he had AIbots filling in. "Too bad they all suck," he mumbled. "I should just kill 'em all again and get through myself. Who needs teams, anyway?"

His gaming block was the only room with lights on in the entire hive at the moment; from the outside, it was just about impossible to tell it was a hive when it wasn't lit up like 12th Perigree's.

Kimbley Kitty
Two for two bruh

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:49 am
Leeroi took a quick look back, and grinned with satisfaction. Through the light snowstorm, he had managed to ditch his overbearing lusus, though he could still hear her cries somewhere off in the distance. Smug, he gathered his new climbing gear and set to repel down the mountainside. Surely, such a cool new gift needed to be tested out post-haste, right? He wasn't going to let his lusus dissuade him.

Now how did this work? Somehow, the little blueblood managed to figure out the tethers easy enough. But the piton? He wasn't convinced. Where should it drive into the ground? Did it really matter? This mountain wasn't so big, he thought to himself, peering over the edge. He picked a random spot, kicking into the snow so he could drive it into a clean spot in the ground.

Of course, he had driven it in with only the force a small child could supply. Then again, in his mind he was always strong enough for any task. So, quickly satisfied with his work, Leeroi set down the mountainside with glee.

And quickly enough, a few paces down he met an icy patch, and tumbled fast down the side. At first, his tethers stopped him with a lurch that made him feel immediately ill. He groaned, trying to recollect himself in good time.

Then, sure enough, the tethers snapped from their anchor, flying wildly in the wind and causing Leeroi to fall, ungracefully, down the rest of the mountainside. Hitting a ledge, Leeroi let out a loud yelp as he heard something crack on his left side. Bouncing, he hit another, and another. Lessening the drop probably saved his life, despite breaking a number of bones. It made him furious. He never liked games with fall damage.

Eventually he hit a surface that he firmly decided had to be the ground, because he had stopped bouncing. Shivering, he yelled for his lusus, scared tears springing to his eyes. He moved to get up off his side, letting out another holler of pain as he felt an all-too familiar sensation in his arm. Broken again.

Laying on his back, he continued to yell into the snowy white sky. His lusus would find him eventually, sure. She was almost certainly on the way after hearing his cries. But Leeroi wanted the pain to be gone now. He wanted a blanket and cookies and a nice fire to sit by and—

What was that? A light? Leeroi watched it flicker out of the corner of his eye. The steady flicker and change of lights felt all too familiar to him. Someone was playing a video game. Someone... In the mountain? He yelled again. Surely the troll inside would be cool enough to help him out. Cooler than his lusus, at the very least.

Gl!tch~
:3cc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:45 pm
Guouli had just lost a team member to a Grabber. Not his problem; he was almost at a savehive. Maybe the AI would do better later, realizing that it sucked and needed to stop sucking. The other AIs seemed to get the logic that if you don't want to get grabbed, you use your spongeclots and play smart! Duh!

Now there was some more chow for the rabid daywalkers. Kept them off his back, at least.

Guo had his character slam the door shut. He sat back into his beaniebag. Cocked his head a little. The loading screen didn't usually make any noise. So why did it sound like muffled screaming?

The blueblood hopped up. He took a glance out the window. If no one was outside, it might be something inside, but he didn't know what would be doing that-

Wait.

He peered outside again. There was a lump down in the snow! Was it twitching? In the moonlight he swear he saw the yellow and oranges of horns. Yeah, troll. Troll making faces he saw a lot in his horror movies. Pain and terror. Well, that was unusual!

Pumpbiscuit starting to pound, Guo rushed out of his gaming room and thump thump thumped his way to the door. He stepped out into the snow in his socks. Hadn't even thought to slip anything on.

"Hey! What's your problem, bro?"

Kimbley Kitty
:0

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:55 pm
"Ahhh jegus, <********>," Leeroi's head rolled, trying to clarify Guo's silhouette in his fuzzy vision, but to no luck. At most, he understood that it was another kid, about his height. Or maybe it was more than one, he wasn't entirely sure. They kept merging and separating. Weird.

Thank gog there was somebody home in that hive. Thank gog that thing even was a hive. He could have very easily fallen off any cliff, but he was lucky enough to get one that someone was living in.

"I think— I think I broke a lot of things," Leeroi wheezed out, tilting his head. He weakly gestured with one good arm. "C-could you give a bro a hand?" He asked, unconfident but still cheeky.

Gl!tch~
halp

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:02 pm
Well, this was unexpected. Another bro, almost as his doorstep.

"You broke a lot of things? Like what?" Guo asked. He looked down at the other troll, prone on his back, holding up a single arm. "Oh." Guess he was on his back for a reason. "Uh. Yeah, dude. Are you gonna, like, die if I leave you out here or somethin'? Like how bad did you screw up, bro?"

Guouli surveyed the damage, though he couldn't see much more than a dude mid-snow angel. Guo realized, idly, that his feet were getting cold. Probably should get back inside soon. With nothing to lose, he tried to pull Leeroi up.

Kimbley Kitty
*Halps*

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:27 pm
"My arm's busted," Leeroi explained, finally getting a better look at Guo. "Prolly a few ribs too. An' my head feels ******** awful." He said, closing his eyes as a shot of pain ran through him.

"Iunno, maybe I woulda. I screwed up pretty bad, dude." Leeroi managed to say, brows furrowing at the thought. "My lusus is looking for me though. I ran off but she'll find me." He was certain the old hornbeast wouldn't be far behind. He laughed weakly.

Leeroi reached out to Guo with his good side, allowing himself to be hoisted up by the other child. He winced, whining slightly as the shifting weight reminded him of the pain he was in. "Th-thanks dude, I mean it," Leeroi said, glancing at the other kid. Another blueblood, he could see that now that they were so close together. Leeroi smiled.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:43 pm
"Holy s**t." Guo commented, actually kind of impressed at how badly the other kid ******** himself up. "Yeah, well, your lusus better hurry the heck up cuz I'm not leaving the door open." He wasn't going to let the cold into his hive. The wind might take the stuff off his walls or get snow everywhere. Also, Hogdad would whine about how it was bad for him or something.

Still, morbid curiosity tugged his arm out and made him poke Leeroi right in the chest. Testing for which ribs might be broken and stuff.

"Do your legs still work?" Leeroi hadn't said anything about broken legs. "My hive's just over there. You can go in and we can try to fix you up n' stuff." Or: Guouli wasn't going to let the other troll lean on him unless he really, really had to. And even then, he'd be interested in watching the other kid limp. Just to see.

Kimbley Kitty
Guo why are you like this

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:41 pm
"Yeah- yeah I think I'm good," Leeroi stood, wobbling on his legs. The right one didn't feel particularly great, perhaps he rolled something, but they definitely weren't broken. There was a small puddle of blood from where Leeroi fell, and he was certain his lusus could find him following that and the footprints.

"Ok, I-I'll follow you," Leeroi said, teeth chattering from the cold. He followed after Guo, carefully stepping with one foot at a time. "Th-thanks dude. You're cool," He added, flashing Guo the best smile he could offer.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:42 pm
Guouli stopped by the doorway, hands on his hips. He turned around and flashed his own grin Leeroi's way. "Thanks, bro. I knew that, but I love being reminded. Congrats on not dying, by the way." And in he went.

Inside, the hive was a mess. Between a pig and an entitled little s**t, one couldn't expect anything less. Hogdad stumbled in from the other block, coming down the stairs and everything, clearly starting to worry about Guo's absence.

"I'm fiiiine," the blueblood drawled, pushing at Hogdad's face in a quest to get some bandages from one of the cupboards in a bathroom. "A friend's over, hope that's cool. He's kinda looking like s**t. Move."

He ignored Hogdad's worried questions about what happened, where the kid's lusus was, etc. "I've got a couch n' pillows n' stuff in the game room. You can go up there while I find this stuff."

The first block from the door seemed designed to be an open living room, with coats and boots scattered about plus a nest for Hogdad. There was a bathroom to the side, but clearly this was just a landing between the outside world and the upper levels within the carved out peak. Up at the top of the stairs, some lights flashed on the wall, showing a TV was on inside the room off the immediate left.

Kimbley Kitty
What is consistent hive layout? We just don't know

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:37 pm
Leeroi smiled at the blueblood's interaction with his lusus. Strangely enough, he felt sort of at home in this stranger's apartment that he was bleeding all over. He was surprised at how welcome he was in this hive, already allowed to go off on his own. Leeroi gave a happy, although pained sigh.

He gave a quick glance around the hive. It was a fairly simple layout for such a quirky location. Guouli had told him to hang out in the game room, an idea Leeroi would not argue against. Spotting the flickering of a TV up the stairs, he started his pained climb upwards, struggling and taking his time with every step. He did his best to keep his pain quiet, not wanting to look like a weakling.

The blueblood was relieved when he could lay himself down in a pile of warm pillows. He briefly considered closing his eyes and trying to rest, but his attention fell on the flickering screen. The game console was booted up, but nothing was playing. There was no game in the console. Leeroi harrumphed. He didn't have the energy to get up and change that... But at least he knew how cool this dude was based on his tastes in entertainment.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:03 am
Guo watched Leeroi hobble upstairs. Leeroi's blood stains weren't that different from his own. Huh. More importantly, the kid was going up like a champ. It really had to hurt, but he wasn't crying or anything. Guo was kinda mixed on that.

It wasn't in his interest to keep staring, though. He padded over to the batrhoom. Hogdad continued to worry. The blueblood continued ignoring it. Guouli opened the cabinets and drawers. Time to check the stock. Lots of kiddie patterned bandaids that his lusus got for him, rolls of actual bandage tape, gauze... Guess it came in handy that Hogdad put his hoof down about getting medical supplies last time they were at CoCost.

He checked under the sink. Cool, splints. He grabbed one. By the time Guouli went up the stairs, his arms were full of stuff to patch Leeroi up. Honestly, he felt a little giddy. Guo never got to deal with other trolls' broken limbs.

Guouli dumped the stuff on the floor. "I hope you're cool with looking a mummy, bro." Between the ribs and the arm and everything else, there'd be plenty to wrap. "And I'm gonna have to set your arm." The most exciting part of all. He was so ready to hear bone snap in real time.

Kimbley Kitty
Me as I jump from the growth back to this: Holy s**t what amazing book ends

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:04 pm
"Uh, okay," Leeroi pretended to understand what was happening. He knew getting fixed up was going to hurt. He didn't even really care about the bandages, he was used to being covered in them.

Leeroi fidgeted with his hand. "Do... do you have like, uh... a thing..." he pointed at his mouth. "A thing... to bite?" His lusus always gave him something like that when he was hurt. She said it was so he didn't bite his tongue, but Leeroi thought it was because he yelled so loud without it. He didn't want to subject this stranger to that.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:11 pm
Guouli blinked. So Leeroi knew it would hurt. A real expert! And somehow this was an accident? He had to wonder how often this kid dislocated his limbs. Unintentionally. If it was always unintentional. Just from the little time they had together, Guo could key on to the fact that Leeroi was a magnet for trouble, but didn't quite have a handle on it. (How else do you end up falling off a mountain and flail in the snow about it?) Really weird, but kinda fun.

He wrapped Leeroi's head and prepped the splint, seeming to think about it.

After a moment of letting the wheels in his head turn, he smiled, full of shark teeth. "Sure don't, buddy!" He grabbed Leeroi's arm.

The beautiful crack of a reset bone couldn't happen fast enough, as far as he was concerned.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:28 am
Leeroi's arm cracked back into place and Leeroi, of course, screamed loud enough to wake up anyone within a mile of Guo's hive. If his lusus was still searching after him in the storm, she'd surely find him now. The scream died into a whimper, staggered by the sniffles of Leeroi starting to cry. Face flushed blue with embarrassment, Leeroi attempted to hide his tears, grubbily wiping them away with his good arm.

He sat like that for a good while, simply too upset to speak. He avoided eye contact with Guo, face buried into his arm. Occasionally, he would look up for a glance with something of an expecting look, but quickly turned away from any prolonged eye contact.

Gl!tch~
giv him an lollipop

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas