Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Failing of Merlin's Magic (Gaia) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merlin's Magic Is Failing
GAIA

During times past there are records across the worlds of mythical monsters, creatures, magic and cultures of beings other than that of us humans. It is also recorded that humanity and these creatures began to fall apart and Humanity waged wars against these long forgotten races. Merlin a man famous as the most powerfull wizard to ever exist, devised a solution to the problem of these wars. He used his magic to separate the two basis of creatures, those magical and those without the magical powers within. In so doing he created a parrallel world where all the creatures and races of magic founf themselves within, without the plague of the nonmagical humans hunting them. They called this new world Gaia. For a century there was no war. The races rebuilt their lost populations and then began to redevelope their societies and cultures.

Now in the year 2015. There are two groups that form the political powers on Gaia. The sides are divided not on political beliefs and governments but rather based on their alignment of good and evil. Those who do not frown on destruction causing suffering and generally what are accepted as acts of evil form one side. This side is composed of Demons, Dark Elves, Orcs, Goblins and many other races of similar mind frames. The opposing side those who tend to like peacefull society as of opposed to endless violence. There are the humans now split into two nations one Known as Templars who devote their services to holy gods and dedicate their existences to the purging of evil, and the magically inclined which is composed of all kinds of magic users, note this nation is not just humans but has an even mix of all the races. However they all are universal in furthering their studies of magic and it's use, it was founded by Merlin himself. Ths alliance is also composed of several elven races High elves wood elves and the like, Dwarves and other races of like mind that prefer peacefull society.

It's been only a few months since the strange occurances began but the Mages reported to the cuncil that the magical fabrics of their world are experiening issues. Temporary gates into the old world are occuring and with them is comming a host of issues. Far more problems are occuring than good. The council which consists of special elected members of each of the Races is Convening to take action. The council members are also not the leaders of their respective empires they are to act with non-biased decisions that favor any of the races rather their decisions are to benefit all the races. It is on this day that they are convening and with them come famous hero's, leaders and members of every race included on the side fo good. There are also embassadors from the evil races. They have already convened the past week and now they are presenting their solution and putting into action their solution.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:54 pm
~~The Rules~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ Follow Gaia TOS

~ There will be violence but limit the description of gore, I don't need people complaining that my rp is giving them nightmares (this has occured in the past)

~ Keep your cussing or vulgar language to a reasonable limit, We are not Drill Instructors we dont need the F word between every word in our sentances.

~Romance is promoted it keeps the stories realistic and exciting for everyone. However beyond a kiss, I don't want to see it. I'm sorry this is an rp this is not Redtube storytime.

~ There is an OOC and there is Also a second world for the Normal Earth. USE the OOC for planning and ooc everyone should get invlved if you Like I also use skype I will add peple and creat a skype conversation for use as well as needed. Plan plot make ideas make the rp more entertaining for those participating and for the readers.

~Semi-lit to Literate posts. Personally most of my posts will consist of three or more paragraphs however I do not require everyone to be at that level. I prefer to have everyone to have decent posts but only one paragraph with at least five to six sentances is required. Otherwise those small one line posts are an insult to those who are being rp'ed with.

~PM the profiles to me. I will review them and when accepted they will be found in the Profile section for this rp. Thank you.

~Godmoding and all of it's forms will be unnacceptable. These acts will result in a request to edit your post. Consistant acts will result in possible removal from the rp.

I reserve the right to edit, add or change rules as I see fit.

GalaxyCommander

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 pm
The Profile's

The Main Group:
The main group of charactes are going to be a fellowship, a group of beings from the different races tasked with discovering the reason for the failure of Marlin's magic, reacting and attempting to solve issues with the portal openings, and in finality stopping the random events from occuring and repairing the magic.

The Council:
The Council is essentially the ruling body of the Alliance, the individual leaders of each empire answer to the council members.

The Mystery Group:
This group is mostly an unknown entity of people. However as the story unfolds they will be revealed as the cause for the magic barriers weakening.

Positions and Their Reservations:

The Main Group:
Leader:
Vice Leader:
Wizard:
Healer:
Warrior 1:
Warrior 2:
(Other roles are open just talk to me present ideas)

The Mystery Crew
Leader: Garakon / GalaxyCommander
Vice Leader:
Other positions just talk to me if your interested.

The Great Council
Mage Representative:
Templar Representative:
Elven Representative
Dwarven Representative: Aranok Gruersong / GalaxyCommander
Dragon Representative:

Profile Skeleton:

Profile name:
Name:
Race:
Appearance(Height, Weight, Eye Color, Hair Color, Clothes, pics accepted):
Personality:
History/bio:
Weapons:
Weapon ability's:
Powers/abilities:
Explanations of powers, weapons, and abilities where aplicable:
Attacks:
Special Attacks:
Weakness:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:12 pm
Timeline of Events

GalaxyCommander

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:14 pm
MAP

~Coming Soon~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:15 pm
Announcements

~Roleplay is OPEN!!!!!!~  

GalaxyCommander

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:17 pm
LINK CENTER

Out Of Character

Earth Side Roleplay

Accepted Profiles Page  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:23 pm
Technology of The Magical Races

The magical race has not kept themselves shot down to the technology of swords and bows and arrows, while their technology has not evolved through science rether alchemy and magic as an energy source. While some still use swords and modified weapons that shoot arrows, they have advanced to have vehicles that run off magic and some decent advanced technology. In terms of mirroring Earth their technology is still in the Early 1900's, yet is sufficiently different. There are flying ships instead of airplanes. They have existed for a long time instead of for a short period of time.

In terms of what you can create for technology it's highly open just talk to me in the ooc or pm me for ideas and I will work with it.  

GalaxyCommander

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:24 pm
~RESERVED~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:25 pm
~RESERVED~  

GalaxyCommander

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:26 pm
~RESERVED~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:27 pm
~RESERVED~