Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Parenthood and Other Adventures. (Tracks/Dream Song)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image "Blooms!" Called a soft, obviously worried voice through the reeds. The soft blue doe poking her head into them and scanning for something hurriedly. "Blooms come out!" The petite Kimeti searched frantically. Blooms never wandered off, ever. This was the first time she had ever even stepped a hoof away from Dream Songs side. She was a shy, careful little thing. Sort of like her momma. "Where are you?" She stood still as stone and scanned the reed bed methodically, looking for movement. If she was splashing about in the reeds Dream would notice. It wasn't safe for her to be playing there with Caiman possibly lying in wait. Dream began to panic a little, her heart fluttering within her chest like a little bird trapped in a cage. "BLOOMS!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Without warning a soft giggle chimed from within the reed bed and they shook a little. Dream spotted it instantly and sighed with relief. Thank the Motherfather. Trotting quietly over she snuck up on the little Zikwa, or thought she had anyway, for the moment she reached her the little doe was gone again. A look of surprise crossed her features and she puffed her cheeks out in consternation. What on earth? Then she felt a tug on her tail. "HEAVENS HELP ME!" She yelped loudly in surprise, spinning around to spot the little Zikwa grinning up at her brightly, tail swaying back and forth in mirth. "Well, you certainly got me, didn't you?" The tiny doe nodded and nuzzled her mothers legs. Dream Song gave a soft laugh and lowered her head to return the affection. Children.

Shaddaling
(If you want to wait until your certs are ready to reply that is no problem at all. <3)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tracks had not been the most pleased to stumble onto an abandoned foal in the swamp, let alone one that had no business being in a swamp. The sheer amount of fur was a magnet for all sort of filth. Not to mention he was lucky not to have ended up ate by the sheer amount of predators around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He did what any buck with a heart would do and took him to the nearest does that he knew who turned around and dumped the foal on him. So now he was the guardian of the dirt magnet. Joy. Though it might be for the best considering Legion was interested in minions but not that young.

Tracks sighed and kept walking through the swamp, the foal (he didn't even have a name! How weird was that?) keeping up with his slow pace.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:29 pm
The doe padded softly about the small clearing, every now and again nosing her young ward away from a pit of mud or a nasty bramble. She was as curious as the sun was bright and Dream Song was immensely happy about this fact. Her instincts were curious though and she seemed to keep away from anything poisonous. Song figured it the mark of one who would have a great aptitude for plants and so she taught her all the names of every plant she knew.

"And this is a.. umn.. hmm." She paused, looking at a strange blue flower she had never seen before. What on earth was it? She furrowed her brow and cocked her head in consternation. Strange. She knew many plants that grew in the swamp. She supposed there was no real way she could know them all. It was a lovely little flower. Blue with purple centers in each petal. No thorns. Small leaves. To think that something so pretty could grow in a swamp like this warmed her heart and so absorbed with trying to figure out this particular species of flower was she that the small doe didn't hear the sound of hooves approaching.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:00 pm
I K i n u I

"What are you doing youngling?" Tracks questioned, watching the foal stumble about and gave a little tiny snort of amusement as the foal stumbled about and attempted to run.

He gave a tiny noise, following the small fluff tail.

The young totoma gave a cheerful noise, nearly bumping into Dream song. He flopped on his tuff butt, peering up and gave a bleet of surprise.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:48 pm
Dream Song was still trying to riddle out the type of flower when she saw a plump ball of fluff appear before her suddenly and the little bleet nearly melted her heart in its adorableness. Oh my goodness. Where had he come from? Blooms peeked out from around Songs legs at the little Totoma and the young Zikwa stepped tentatively forward and leaned as close as she dared, legs firmly planted, in order to snuffle the fuzzy Toto with her nose gently.

Song laughed softly at the display and Blooms looked up at her mother, her quizzical expression replaced by a smile. "Hello there little darling. What are you doing way out here on your own?" Song hadn't seen the Male yet and she was genuinely concerned that this unique looking baby appeared all alone. She inclined her neck and head down to nuzzle the little fluffy baby. He appeared all right. Maybe just a little startled. "Where are your parents?"

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:03 pm
I K i n u I

"That is one of many things I would also like to know," Tracks said dryly as he trotted into view. "But till then, I'm taking care of him. Good evening." He looked down and sigh, leaning down to give the totoma foal a reassuring nuzzle.

Another bleat and the foal was pressed closed to the Kimeti, looking up at the doe in surprise and then at the Zikwa. Puffing out his cheeks he pounced forward, giving a cheerful noise.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 pm
Dream Song jumped a little at the voice of the male and looked up, her eyes wide in surprise. "Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." She laughed nervously, quite embarrassed to have overlooked the buck. "Good evening, indeed! Well, at least he has someone who cares to look after him. Where did you find such a fluffy little thing? Absolutely adorable!"

The Zikwa cocked her head as the little Toto puffed his cheeks out and bleated again. Her smile growing wider as she suddenly felt silly and gave a little leaping kick into the air, running in a circle around her mother and stopping again to give an excited squeak in response.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:38 pm
I K i n u I

"It is alright," Tracks replied, managing to keep his voice level though he did find a small amount of amusement that she jumped. "I found him near one of the river banks and he started to follow me." It hadn't been funny at the time, it had been rather concerning and with no one around he had finally took the little one to the trio.

"He is fluffy isn't he. Though that does make keeping him clean a chore." Such a little dirt trap, the fur seemed to pick up every seed and burr and debris imaginable.

A small noise and the toto ventured out, moving away from his guardian and stopped staring at the zikwa. He flicked and ear and reached out to touch the other foal.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces