Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Help for Duo on MMBN 4 (Blue moon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:15 pm
I'm having a hard time killing that son of a ............. Robot. I can kill my dark soul easily, but he's the only one I have trouble on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:56 am
Never use Dark attacks against Duo, try having recovery/barrier/invisibility chips to prolong your life(Hp programs are recommended aswell.)

For PA's you can't use groundbased ones like Pithockey... Life Sword PA and others swords with Proto Soul is a must since Duo doesn't stay in one place.(and Proto can charge swords(except PAs).)  

Fiyun

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:55 pm
Athal
Never use Dark attacks against Duo, try having recovery/barrier/invisibility chips to prolong your life(Hp programs are recommended aswell.)

For PA's you can't use groundbased ones like Pithockey... Life Sword PA and others swords with Proto Soul is a must since Duo doesn't stay in one place.(and Proto can charge swords(except PAs).)
Yeah, I finally beat him and I don't use dark chips. Thanks to you know I'm on hard mode. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:02 pm
Terrific!

Now the fun starts, try collect for as many Program Advances as possible from now on.(I still suffer from neglecting finding some PAs because of that. sweatdrop )  

Fiyun

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:19 am
Other tips to make it easier to beat the later Duos... Use separate Gun Del Sol chips with Invis. heart  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games