[Fin] Clear the Air Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:12 pm
It had been a few days now, enough time but not too much.

Said few days had been very busy, and KO was pleased with the results. The room - still just his for now - had several fronded potted plants, dark red drapes on the wall, and dark red bed linens. There was more work to be done but it was a start. A start.

KO sighed slightly, fetched out his 'dex, and started a text to his fellow former Galactic. //So, do you want to talk?//  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:22 pm
//Matters, what did you want to talk about?// Lex typed back, some what surprised he got a text. That had been a spectacular train wreck. //You doing okay? Got to be an adjustment.//

He did reach over to turn the podcast down, flipping on his stomach and dug his feet into the throw pillows at the end of his bed. //Been introducing my group to Welcome to Nightvale.//  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:29 pm
KO read the short series of texts, sighed, and tried to think of a reply. //I don't want to talk -about- anything as such. But I don't want to go so long without talking that talking becomes -awkward-. I'm doing very well, making my room my own. It'll be more of an adjustment when I get a roommate moved in who's into death metal and not bathing.// The text wasn't entirely true, he was still.... Unsettled. Worried about the things he didn't understand. He felt watched. //There is something weird though. I'll tell you?// He sent after a few moments, because there really wasn't any hiding it. KO then frowned and sent a third message. //Introducing them to what?//  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:39 pm
Lex pffhed slightly, relaxing as he read over the texts and then perked up slightly, concern. Something odd?

//It is based of Lovecraft. 'Tron knew about it, my Zororak. Seems some of the nursing staff were listening to it, and 'Tron told me so I got the downloads from them and just letting everyone else listen to it.// Lex consider the rambling before letting the text go through.

//Did you want to meet or just keep texting?//  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:43 pm
//Come see my newly decorated room if you like. I have alcohol.// KO replied. The vodka was cheap but it would be fine with coke, and he felt badly in need of a drink. A lot of drinks. All this- this- it was snarling up inside him and making him twitchy and paranoid. A few drinks, and then a few more, filled in to comfort and relax him where once a few deep voiced words might have. Ah, but that had been a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:52 pm
//That sounds good. Meet you there... Did you want me to bring anything?// He added as a after thought. He looked over his pokes and then at Yoketron. "I'm going out for a few hours."

What to wear... now he was filling a bit better, he didn't want to show up in sweats.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:53 pm
//Got any extra alcohol? Or snacks?// KO suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:04 pm
Lex changed into a pair of dark but worn soft jeans and picked up his dex, reading it. //Got a bottle of sake and some absinthe. Dried teriyaki seaweed, trail mix, and pretzels.// He gave a hum of thought. //Might have some chocolate somewhere in the mini fridge. Going to have to warm up the sake though.//

Shirt, shirt...  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:15 pm
...Well. //Well you're well prepared! You'll be alone on the sake though, I don't do hot alcohol. It reminds me of the labs.// Seaweed was also not high on KO's 'to eat' list; he liked it fine with sushi but just as a snack, no. The other bits sounded good though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 pm
//Been on a salty snack binge.// Lex admitted and decided to shrugged on one of his light purple shirts. He grabbed his cane, he really wanted to get rid of it but it was better then the walker. Ughh.

He dunk the sake bottle into a pan and motioned for Sideways to warm it. //Purified water for the Absinthe? I have the slotted spoons and sugar cubes.// He tugged his favorite travel bag close and tossed the snacks in, as well as the box of sugar cubes and the slotted spoons. A quick look in the mini fridge came up with Godiva chocolate.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:35 pm
KO read the text and raised an eyebrow. //Okay I would argue that a shade of red is blood orange not red, but even I'm not that hung up on details. Water is water, we're right under a lovely unpolluted late from which we draw our supply. You can run it through a filter if you like but I don't see the need.// Lex had gone to the trouble of buying those special spoons, and sugar cubes? Well he had to give credit for dedication to style on that score at any rate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:46 pm
//I don't know why I text that like that... but chilled bottle water just to make it easier. // He added a few into the bag, took the warmed bottle and wrapped it in a towel and tucked it in.

//Be there soonish?// He pocked his dex, swung the bag over his shoulder and had a quick talk with 'Tron before starting his way to KO new room.

(Sorry for the edits.. just didn't like it)  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:04 pm
KO read the texts, raised his eyebrows, and shrugged; no big deal then. //Sure, see you soon. Oh and I have ice if needed.// What KO actually had was his Rotom powering an ice cube maker but he felt this was quite close enough, there would be ice when it was required.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:49 pm
Lex rather hated his cane, it had rubber stopper feet and looked ugly. He gave it a disgusted look as he walked and felt his 'dex go off and stopped fishing it out. //Ice is always good.// He added and put it back in his pocket before going on.

Things he missed being able to do. Multitasking. Like walking and texting. He found the room and rapped on it twice. " Delivery Service."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:30 am
Well then, here was hoping that all awkwardness was about to be sorted out.

KO headed over to the door and opened it up, looking down to meet Lex's gaze. Oh, well, that was not Lex's gaze. He looked up again with a smirky-smile and a raised eyebrow. "Well look at that, you're vertical! Come on in then." He stepped aside to make this possible and gestured to his bed which was now against a wall with cushions set along the side to lean back on. "One day I'll have my own room and I'll be able to furnish it better," he said in martyred tones; the other bed in the room was covered by a dust sheet and seemed to have been given a stiff ignoring by KO as a potential place for him or anyone else to sit, presumably because he objected to its presence.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff