[prp] Thousand years back [Lex & Michiko]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:12 pm
Lex was recovering, he wasn’t one hundred percent but he was finally out of the wheelchair. Lots of rehab to do still. He stretched, leaning the cane on the corner of the training room and fiddled with the controls. A small shallow pool for Nautilator, he was more social when in water. He let out Strongarm, letting the Amaura explore.

//Hey, Michiko. Hope I spelt your name right. Anyhow, out of the infirmary, care to come by training from 17 to meet my fossil pokemon?// He sent the text from his dex and settled in to wait for the reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:30 pm
Michiko was in her room caring for her pokemon. She was grooming and messaging her pokemon for the day, giving them some TLC, when the message arrived.

"Hmmm?" She placed down the brush she was using for her Braixen's tail and picked up her Dex. "Oh! The fossil pokemon!"

//Yes you did. :3 And sure, I would love too!// She typed a reply and then grabbed her bag.

"Alrighty guys, rest here. I'll be back later." She left and started to head there.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:07 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

//Awesome. Do you want to know what they are before you see them or do you want to be surprised?// Lex questioned, grinning as Strongarm came forward and peered over his shoulder.

(And is it easier to quote you when I reply?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:42 am
Shaddaling
YES IT IS! I'm sorry. Sometimes I dont get the notices and I think it is easier like this

Michiko was jogging as she texted back. //NO! I wanna see for myself! I'm almost there any way.//

Smiling, she put her dex away and ran faster.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

When she reached the front entrance she was out of breath. Taking the breather, she went through her stuff to make sure she had everything she was looking for.

Satisfied that she had everything and that she was calm now, she opened the door. "Hello?"  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:47 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

//Well, one is a girl and one is a boy.// He texted and set his dex away and looked at Strongarm. "Want to go greet someone?"

<> Strongarm shifted, moving towards the door and peered upwards as Michiko opened it. <>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:44 pm
Shaddaling

Michiko jumped back at seeing the pokemon that greeted her. "Holy Arceus, you surprised me!" She said as she gazed upwards to the pokemon above her.

As she entered the building, she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. "Did it get cooler in here?" She thought as she turned and waved at Lex.

"Hey. How ya doing, Lex?"  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:51 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

"Hey Miko, That little lady is Strongarm, she's part Ice type so that could be it. Don't touch the gems on her sides, they are super chilly." Lex gave a slow shrug. "Could be better, healing still. Nautilator is in the pool if you want to take a look at him. He's petty timid."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 pm
Shaddaling

"Oh wow!" Michiko began taking notes and pictures of Strongarm, adding it to the previous notes that she took back at the dig site.

"Nautilator?" She asked with curiosity in her voice.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:16 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

"Mmhm, Nautilator, He is adorable," Lex replied and nodded towards the sunk in pool. "He does better when there is water around, less likely to hide in his shell."

Strongarm preened as pictures were taken, posing for Michiko.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:29 am
Shaddaling

Michiko laughed in delight to see that Strongarm liked taking pictures.

As she finished writing down notes on what Strongarm is and her personality, she turned towards the pool. "Nautilator huh?"

She looked over the edged of the pool and saw an omastar. "Hello little guy" She said in a soft tone.

Putting away her camera, she took out a sketch pad an pencil instead: writing down the date, owner of pokemon and name. Placing the pencil down, she placed her hand in the water, not to close to the pokemon but not making sudden moves so she doesn't seem threatening.

It's his home, and he shouldn't feel threaten. If he didn't want to come near her, she will take her hand out.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:58 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
Ooh and just so you know, either of Lex's fossil pokes are evolved IC. So Nati is an Omanyte

Lex shifted and carefully joined Michiko at the pool. He toed off his shoes and peeled off his socks before sinking his feet into the pool and watched.

Nautilator had darted back a bit when Michiko first appeared but taking a cue from his trainer, felt safe enough to float closer, tentacles floating in the water. He hadn't disappeared into his shell, so that was a plus.

"He's timid, but the water helps. He feels safer in the water then he does out of it."  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games