Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Library__________________-____________Books
Annual Harry Potter Re-read

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorting Hat
  Gryffindor
  Ravenclaw
  Hufflepuff
  Slytherin
View Results

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 am
Every year starting in August I do a Re-read of one of my favorite book series Harry Potter. I am a huge potter fan and love to refresh myself on all of the little details in the series every year just in time for October (my hubby and I do a lot of HP themed cosplay and events durring the fall). I love doing these Re-reads, not only because of my fan obsession but because I feel watching the movies off and on throughout the year distracts and takes away from book memory. Movies are good and all but nothing when compared to the books.

I also love to read a lot in general. Sense July 2014 to July 2015 I have read 37 books for pleasure reading, I am always trying to read more. I'd love to hear about others favorite series and authors.

Anyone else annually or frequently reread any books or series?
Any other potter heads here?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:39 pm
I love Harry Potter. heart I read all the books when I was younger but I've never re-read them. Actually, I never really re-read books. I guess I kind of feel like I've read it once, I've conquered it, and then I move on to the next book.  

pinkglittergirl2
Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:52 pm
pinkglittergirl2
I love Harry Potter. heart I read all the books when I was younger but I've never re-read them. Actually, I never really re-read books. I guess I kind of feel like I've read it once, I've conquered it, and then I move on to the next book.
I read new material constantly as well, I just tend to keep rereading books I love to keep them forever fresh in my mind, its amazing what details you forget  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:02 pm
I love the Harry Potter series, but I haven't reread them. To me, once I read it, I don't want to go back because the story gets boring, I wait for a long time (3-4 years) and then I go back. It's the same for movies too smile  

United States Of Potatoes

11,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Library__________________-____________Books

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items