Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:28 pm
So I love to bake, and my sister's graduation party is this weekend and I was hoping to bake some snacks. I want to make about 80 of whatever, but I've got no idea what to bake. And that's where I need help. So if you've got any suggestions, then can you please tell me?

Requirements:

1. It has to be chocolate (or chocolate-y)
2. It has to be easy to make (under 1.5 hours for each batch)
3. It has to be nice and sugary
4. Cannot be a cake
5. No chocolate chip cookies (too classic)

It can also be multiple batches, but I'd prefer not to make more than like... 5 batches.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:11 pm
Once you take out cakes and cookies I have no clue. All I can really do is either cherry dump cake, baked(not too sure. my mom says canned, which they are) yams, and a baked ham(pre-cooked bought from the store deli, and a syrup mixture).
Not sure if this counts but, maybe cinnamon rolls with chocolate on them?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:58 pm
delasislas
Once you take out cakes and cookies I have no clue. All I can really do is either cherry dump cake, baked(not too sure. my mom says canned, which they are) yams, and a baked ham(pre-cooked bought from the store deli, and a syrup mixture).

Oops! I wasn't specific enough with the cookies (I was rushing, so please forgive me)!! I just meant no chocolate chip cookies. sweatdrop However any other kind is acceptable. I'll fix that asap (sorry for the confusion). But that last one sounds delicious!! biggrin Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 pm
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

Oops! I wasn't specific enough with the cookies (I was rushing, so please forgive me)!! I just meant no chocolate chip cookies. sweatdrop However any other kind is acceptable. I'll fix that asap (sorry for the confusion). But that last one sounds delicious!! biggrin Thanks!

Well, I was thinking chocolate chip cookies. I remember when I first made cinnamon rolls, I accidentally put too much butter and actually, didn't cut it small enough, had a very funny looking cinnamon roll. It rose and flopped over. I liked it a lot.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:10 pm
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

Well, I was thinking chocolate chip cookies. I remember when I first made cinnamon rolls, I accidentally put too much butter and actually, didn't cut it small enough, had a very funny looking cinnamon roll. It rose and flopped over. I liked it a lot.

That sounds delicious! Sort of like it'd be extremely fluffy and soft. And with snacks, the bigger the better. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:33 pm
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

That sounds delicious! Sort of like it'd be extremely fluffy and soft. And with snacks, the bigger the better. xd

It was. but you might be able to add in like ground chocolate to the inside and on top a chocolate dressing.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:45 pm
How was the party?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:55 pm
delasislas
How was the party?

It was pretty good! But sadly I didn't have the chance to make any cinnamon rolls. My aunt accidentally used the materials for a casserole...  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:01 pm
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas
How was the party?

It was pretty good! But sadly I didn't have the chance to make any cinnamon rolls. My aunt accidentally used the materials for a casserole...

Well you could still make cinnamon rolls. You don't really need an event for them.  
Tasty Delights From Around the World [[Recipe and Food Subforum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games