Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fast zombies... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Heads?
  RUN AWAY!
  SHOOT THEM!
  Eh...?
  Cower in a corner!
View Results

Ithmara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:15 pm
I thought I'd make a topic because I almost sh** my pants when I was being chased down by a Crimson Head... I tried to ignite what I thought was just a dead zombie but then he started to get back up and started to chase me. He was fast too!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:19 pm
Den die todten reiten schnell  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:21 pm
Meh. Crimson heads were freaky as hell when I first entountered them. But now they're just like my little buddies who I don't even have to shoot, but I can run past them easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:24 pm
Kinda missing the point of this thread, Crimson heads indeed scared the s**t out of me too, but really easily to maneuver. lol  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Meh. Crimson heads were freaky as hell when I first entountered them. But now they're just like my little buddies who I don't even have to shoot, but I can run past them easily.

Yeah. They were the scariest ******** thing I ever seen at first. Now I even let them attack me, they are fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:00 am
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah. They were the scariest ******** thing I ever seen at first. Now I even let them attack me, they are fun.
Same with Hunters.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:39 am
id love to fight a crimson head...shame i havent got the consule or the game... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:42 am
One time I shot at a Crimson Head with the shotgun and I swear the thing dodged the shot ran behind me and killed me before I could shot it again.  

Lord Travis

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:08 pm
They're creepy little buggers. ><; I don't like them. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:35 pm
Lord Travis
One time I shot at a Crimson Head with the shotgun and I swear the thing dodged the shot ran behind me and killed me before I could shot it again.

i see...well i just remembered that i left the oven on in the...helcopter so ill ...um...LOOK BEHIND YOU A 3 HEADED MONKEY *disappers in a dust of cloud*  

Ivory Lie

ShadowsChaos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:53 pm
Crimson Heads...they freak me out man  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:20 pm
besides the elder i never really fought many of them only the one's ure forced 2 fight and yea they're annoying but i like how they just float back up it kewl....  

Downed_Phoenix

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:43 pm
The first time I played I didn't see the body on the ground as I went to get the armor key, and it got up, and I was like "Oh, okay, zombie." Then I saw the claw and was like "NOT ZOMBIE NOT ZOMBIE!!" xp I ran to the door so fast it didn't even know I was there. Now I just go "Hello. Meet my friend Shotty McHeadsplat." Actually, if I'm Jill, I just use the Infinite Grenade Launcher glitch with Incendiary Rounds, and as Chris, I let it bite me, then stuff it with a Flash Grenade, and poof. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:10 pm
Canas Renvall
The first time I played I didn't see the body on the ground as I went to get the armor key, and it got up, and I was like "Oh, okay, zombie." Then I saw the claw and was like "NOT ZOMBIE NOT ZOMBIE!!" xp I ran to the door so fast it didn't even know I was there. Now I just go "Hello. Meet my friend Shotty McHeadsplat." Actually, if I'm Jill, I just use the Infinite Grenade Launcher glitch with Incendiary Rounds, and as Chris, I let it bite me, then stuff it with a Flash Grenade, and poof. xd

shotty McHeadsplat...nice  

Ivory Lie

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:00 am
crimson heads were a huge shock to me. they were fast and roared. eek eek
they made zombies the most scary thing in my life again. i have spent many nights with a torch scared cus they might eat me lol  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff