Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:55 pm
MidnightDweller
(( Prepare yourself ))

It was a good idea, at least at first.

Jasper has proposed the idea to... well no one in particular as he paced around his shop in Sandalwood. "We need to reach out more... if anything we need to spread the knowledge of my business..." He mumbled under his breath, sighing softly as he shook his head and eventually stopped to lean back against the front counter of his store. Brown eyes would drift to the multiple flowers on display, a frown tugging his lips as he stared at them. There was no way that his inventory would last long if 'business' was to go as usual... and quite frankly he was becoming less and less sure of his chances of succeeding in this new region. The main city that would would bring in the most customers was cut off from the one he was working in by... quite the landmark honestly. The large mountain range of Sky Peak was quite the obstacle, and with no flying-type Pokemon to his name it was rather impossible to be able to get there with ease.

"Damnit, we should've lived there!" Jasper would exclaim in distress, Nightshade -who was currently napping on said counter- lazily opening an eye to watch him with a blunt gaze before drifting off again. Why hadn't he? Well... because living there was a bit more expensive if he wanted to get what he wanted. A defeated sigh would pass his lips, the man reaching back with his hands to press he palms on the edge of the counter as he leaned a bit further back to look up at the ceiling. "...This was a terrible plan... I shouldn't have moved here..." He said quietly, perhaps one of the most disheartened looks one would ever see making 'light' on his face. "I... should've stayed in Floraroma... they would've passed the shop down to me some day and retired..." But that wasn't the point, and he shouldn't let his reasoning be diluted.

His gaze shifted down towards the necklace he wore, a small roll of his shoulders bringing his right hand down to hold the golden marble-shaped object in his palm. "But...I can't lose to them. I can't lose to the script... to what's written. No, i'm NOT going to follow the same damned path as everyone else! I'm not going to let my dreams be handed down to me! I--" His grip tightened, fingers closing around the object as his brows furrowed. "I'm going to prove them wrong!"

And so it would happen, the boy rounding the counter and heading upstairs to look for his Snivy companion, along with getting a suitable outfit together. "Luxe! Luxe we're going to Camphoreon in order to figure out a way to spread the word!" He yelled, pulling on a black overcoat with his red skinnies, along with some odd, white fluffy hat with his head. The grass snake would hop up from its own perch on the kitchen counter, watching its trainer with a confused look before tilting its head. "Sni? (Huh?)" By this point he was back in the stairway putting his boots on, looking back at the Pokemon and grinning. "You heard me, and I didn't stutter. Let's do this!"

-------------

Now moments later the two were... unfortunately freezing their arses off as they walked along a supposed path that would lead them into a cave system to get to the other side. "M-Maybe we sh-should've hired the g-guide from before--" Jasper would say, arms crossed as he shivered, watching the puffs of cold air that formed as they walked. Sheesh, hopefully being inside of the caves would be better than this once they got there... but at this point he was unsure if he could go on. Luxe definitely wasn't doing well in this situation, the poor Grass-Type doing his best not to sneeze and quake more as they walked on.

This was a baaad idea.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:41 am
The young man sat down on a bench while staring down at a map as he walked down a trail with his Pokémon beside him. Ever since he had arrived at Sandalwood a while back he was determined to start collecting things for his business he was starting. He was planning to start selling and buying art in a small shop as well as maybe offer lessons to those who would like to enhance their skills.

The only problem was that... Dominic was nervous and was a bit confused as to how to start his business up. He needed to find someone to help him with starting his small business up. Maybe just someone who is experienced in that field. That's why he left flyers all over Sandalwood to see if anyone would e-mail him interested in the job.

Today the artist was traveling to Camphoreon to see if anyone was interested there. Also they were seeing if they could explore the island a bit just to get more familiar with their surroundings. So far the hike didn't seem that bad... Well until they felt the temperature start to drop a bit. Dominic was beginning to shiver while Vincent seem to have no problem.

"J-Jeez..." he mumbled holding himself tighter. He was just wearing a light jacket, thinking that it would be enough. But due to TERRIBLE preparation and not thinking ahead, he was freezing- "Cynda quil?" (Are you okay?) Vincent asked his trainer while staring up at the cold man. His speed began to slow as he continued on. The small fire type quickly climbed up and into Dominic's arms, trying to warm him up as best as he could. "T-Thanks Vince..." he mumbled holding him tighter. Vincent nodded proudly, happy that he was helping out his trainer.

After a while the cyndaquil squeaked due to hearing something in the distance. Dominic of course stopped quickly due to the Pokémon. He looked ahead and squinted his eyes, not really noticing what made the noise. "H-Huh..." The artist shivered a little more before continuing on, hoping that whatever was ahead wasn't too unfriendly.  

Elusive Paradise

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff