Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
remaking up there^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erin ShadeFang

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:45 pm
hello there! i am looking for a male partner or female who plays male roles to do a fandom based rp with me around the hidden leaf village i hope to fine someone soon!

alittle about me: i love to roleplay im on every day about and im sup[er quick with responses unless i say otherwise. what im looking for is someone who is on regularly and is detailed i dont really care about length as long as it has enough content for me to create a response.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:54 pm
A-Neo-chan
hello there! i am looking for a male partner or female who plays male roles to do a fandom based rp with me around the hidden leaf village i hope to fine someone soon!

alittle about me: i love to roleplay im on every day about and im sup[er quick with responses unless i say otherwise. what im looking for is someone who is on regularly and is detailed i dont really care about length as long as it has enough content for me to create a response.

i'll admit i'm curious to what kind of rp this could be seeing you mention Naruto in the topic could i get a rough outline of the rp you have in mind?  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Erin ShadeFang

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:54 pm
bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:37 am
I'd be interested in setting something up. I have a character. She's a leaf nin known as a Chiyu.

User Image  

SweetLilNano

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:18 pm
Young Prince Erin

SweetLilNano

I'm interested.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces