Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi - Student [APPROVED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:31 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Shadow of Miracles
      Name: Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Latino
      Height: 4'' 8'
      Weight: 82 lbs
      Theme Song:

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Marco was once a very troublesome kid with a history of misbehavior towards adults -including his parents- and violent outburst -tantrums- when he didn't get what he wanted. In other words, he was a little demon who only seemed to be calm when sleeping. After a certain event, he decided to turn over a new leaf after seeing the error of his ways. Since that day Marco has tried his best to become a better behaved child and an overall good person. Marco has developed a shyness, except with his family, as well as a habit for holding doors open for people. He respects individuals who are courageous because he's trying to find his own courage. He believes that every person -except himself- deserves a second chance and will try not to judge people based on appearance or what others might say about that person. He can be very stubborn and determined to a fault. He will fight (not necessarily physically) for his believes and tries his best to make his family proud.

Strengths: Marco is a very creative person and he enjoys exploring that creative side of him. He tends to express his creativity by drawing, but he would never show his art to anyone (too shy). When he's interested in a subject then he will spend hours trying to learn as much as he can about that subject of interest. There are rare times that when things start looking desperate or bad, Marco will rise above and take charge of the situation; these moments don't happen often, but when they do Marco really shows that's a capable leader and problem solver. He places a high importance on the safety and feelings of others, but it can be hard for him to properly express those feelings.

Weaknesses: He's not used to looking on the bright side of things so when things don't go the way he expects them -or they are out of his control- then he's quick to blame himself. This causes him to lose confidence in his actions and second-guess himself. His creativity is one of his big strengths, but weaknesses as there are times that when he's so engulf in his own thoughts that he misses the bigger picture. This causes him to not pay attention sometimes and he can become easily distracted. There are rare times that when he's really annoyed or under a lot pressure then he will revert to his old behavior as a bad boy. He tries to avoid this greatly, but when it happens to tends to sulk, get into fights, and becomes very stubborn; overall he gets into a bad mood and once this mood passes he feels really bad to the point of hating himself and his actions.

Biography: Marco was born in region far away where the primary language was Spanish. He had a father, a mother, and an older sister. His entire family lived in that region and everyone lived close enough to each other that he could go visit his relatives frequently. Marco had a big family with tons of uncles, aunts, and cousins, but no one was more important to him that his grandparents from his father's side and his mother's side. It was during these times that Marco liked to act out...a lot. He was a huge troublemaker and when he spotted something that he liked then he would beg his parents to buy that item for him and when that didn't work then he would cause a scene until he got his way. This spoil behavior eventually led to Marco being rude to his parents and other adults. The only people that he wouldn't misbehave around were his grandparents; no matter what he never caused them any trouble and he had a huge respect for them.

On his seventh birthday, his family announced that they would be moving to a new region. At first Marco thought that this was simply a vacation and he would return home eventually. Unfortunately, the truth was that his family would be starting over in this new region, Sinnoh, in a place called Celestic Town. Marco was not happy with this change especially since he would be away from his relatives and everyone that he grew up with. The first couple of months was spend settling into their new home and Marco whined the entire time (his parents had amazing patience and love for him). Marco enrolled into his new school and that's when hell began for him.

An interesting trait about Marco and some members of his family was their ability to change their eye color. Not everyone in his family had this trait and it wasn't something that any of them could stop. No one knew the reason, but there were times when their eye colors would change to a completely new color and there was no control over this change. To Marco this was normal since some of his relatives shared this trait and no one ever made a big deal about it. However, when Marco entered school and his fellow classmates discovered this "ability," he was instantly shunned. No one wanted to talk to him and at first Marco didn't mind since his first language was Spanish (the kids in Celestic Town all spoke the world's most recognize language, English) so he couldn't understand them. He did realize that he was being excluded, but seeing as he was the "foreign" kid then maybe that was expected until he could learn the language better. The problem started when the kids in school began bullying him for his strange eyes.

To most of the children, Marco was like some sort of villain or bad guy so they needed to "teach" him a lesson. There were some children that simply attacked him because it was fun and with no way to voice his complaints, Marco was forced to take the beatings. This routine continued for two years and Marco had gotten used to the poor treatment he received at school. Any kid that tried to befriend him was instantly bullied as well so eventually the children stopped trying and Marco learned to be alone. His parents tried to help him, but they were also busy going to school for adults to try to learn the language while working at the same time. Marco's older sister did not have the problems that he had; in fact many people in her grade liked her and she integrated well into the town. He complained constantly to his parents, but they were usually tired from work and other problems; it wasn't their intention to neglect their son.

Marco picked up the language quicker than anyone in his family due to his necessity to know what the kids were saying about him. It was his hope that if he understood them then maybe he could talk to them so they would stop bullying him. Unfortunately, this failed as well and he continued to be a loner. Feeling angry and frustrated, Marco didn't know how much he could take until one afternoon he was pushed too far. He was nine years old at the time and some group of kids from his grade all decided to gang up on him. During this struggle Marco could not hold back anymore and fought back against his bullies. While he was fighting, his eyes had changed to a garnet color which terrified the children. Their fear gave Marco the edge and allowed him to beat the kids that had been tormenting him for these last two years. The children all ran home crying and badly bruised. That night, many of the parents arrived at his house and complained about how Marco had attack their children. His parents eventually managed to calm the crowd of parents down and assured them that this would not happen again. Marco's mother confronted him about his behavior; she had always been the stricter parent and she often bumped heads with her son in the past. Marco wasn't having any of that and he screamed at his mother letting out all of his frustrations and blaming her for everything; he even yelled out that she was the worst mother ever and that he hated her.

His mother remained silent as her son cried out to her and it wasn't until Marco saw the tears falling from her eyes that he stopped his tantrum. Seeing his mother cry shocked him because he always knew her as being strong. She didn't say anything and there were no sobs just her tears trailing down her face. It was in that moment that all of his actions from the past -the misbehavior, the spoil attitude, and his tantrums- came to him and he realized just how badly he had acted towards his family. Even before those children started bullying him he had acted like a demon around his family by disrespecting them whenever he didn't get his way. In that moment, Marco made a vow to his mother and to himself that he would change. All these years he was a bad child, but this time he would work towards being a good and kind son. The transition was not easy for him and he continued to be bullied at school, but he didn't fight back. He took everything those children threw at him because to him it was like his own punishment from his behavior in the past towards his family. He started doing more work around the house and helped his parents whenever possible. Every day he would hug his parents and tell them that he loved them. Having no friends left him with his own thoughts so he was left to image many things in his head. He picked up drawing to pass the time and he really enjoyed creating art. His parents would praise him for his drawings which encouraged him to try harder. His relationship with his sister had entered a strange phase since she was older than him so they didn't play together anymore and seemed to occupied themselves with their own business.

Marco's parents noticed the change in him and as a reward he was given his first pokemon for his tenth birthday; a Charmander. Marco was really happy, but at the same time hesitant about accepting such a nice gift. He didn't feel like he deserved his parents kindness anymore at least not until he could truly prove that he was a good son. In the end he accepted his gift and instantly adored his Charmander forming a bond with the fire lizard. The two were always together and Marco was grateful for finally having a friend with him. This happiness was short-lived as the children in his class found out about his pokemon; they tried to take Charmander away from him. Feeling desperate and scared that his only friend would be gone, Marco once again fought against his attackers and again his eye color had changed to garnet. After the fight, Marco knew that he was going to be in trouble and that he would disappoint his parents again; all of his work from the last year would be gone and his parents might never forgive him after this.

To Marco's surprise, when the crowd of angry parents came to his house, his father and mother defended him. After the parents returned to their own homes, Marco's parents spoke to him and they explained that they understood he was just protecting his pokemon. He still felt bad for causing them problems again, but it was nice to know that his parents trusted him at least a little more now. Another year passed and when Marco turned eleven his parents talked to him about a place called Ordell Academy. This school was meant to help children grow so they can become pokemon trainers. Marco never thought about becoming a pokemon trainer before, but he was very interested after his parents explained the academy to him. This was also his chance to prove to his parents that he could change. If this academy was offering him a new start then he would gladly take the invitation. Marco applied and was accepted to the academy. His sister tried applying as well, but she was denied and this caused some distance to form between Marco and his sister.

Marco bid farewell to Celestic Town and packed his bags. A new journey had just begun for him and his Charmander.

Hometown: Celestic Town

↦ Being with his Charmander
          ↦ His family
          ↦ Meeting unique people
          ↦ The night sky (especially if there are stars)
          ↦ Trying out new foods

Dislikes:
          ↦ His past self
          ↦ Bullies or anyone that hurts someone for being different
          ↦ His eyes changing to garnet color
          ↦ Vegetables
          ↦ Being alone

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House:
      Dorm Room:
      Elective Classes:
      - Morning: Battle Class
      - Afternoon: History of the World & Pokemon Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: To become a good person and make his family proud

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Charmander
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 7
        Nature: Naive
        Ability: Blaze
        Experience: 0/1000
        Move Set:

► Scratch
            ► Growl

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:21 pm
I hereby give this profile my stamp of approval. High five ^^  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:38 pm

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[imgleft]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Marco Pokemon/rsz_marco_kid4_zpsnydquq75.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=center][size=19][color=black][i][b]Marco Guerrero Katsuragi[/b][/i][/color][/size][/align][align=right][size=10][color=#708090][i]I am learning to be strong[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[size=11]Location:

[align=center]==========[/align]

[align=left][b]Pokemon:[/b]
[color=red][img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/pokeball_zps0muleook.png[/img][/color] [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/charmander_zpscrh0dawl.gif[/img]
[spoiler][b]Friendship Points:[/b]
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/friendship box 1 heart 2 pieces_zpsxi02qlt0.png[/img]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Level:[/b] 16
[b]Nature:[/b] Naive
[b]Ability:[/b] Blaze
[b]Experience:[/b] 750/1000
[b]Move Set:[/b][/size]
[list][list][size=9]► Scratch
► Dragon Rage
► Ember
► Smokescreen
[/size][/list][/list][/spoiler]

[color=red][img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/greatball_zpsvjcyjoek.png[/img][/color] [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/murkrow_zpsnbbxnqd1.gif[/img]
[spoiler][b]Friendship Points:[/b]
[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/friendship box 2 piece_zpsbtptd1tl.png[/img]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Level:[/b] 8
[b]Nature:[/b] Adamant
[b]Ability:[/b] Insomnia
[b]Experience:[/b] 0/1000
[b]Move Set:[/b][/size]
[list][list][size=9]► Peck
► Astonish
► Pursuit

[/size][/list][/list][/spoiler]

[b]Inventory:[/b]
[spoiler][list][list]► P O K E B A L L S :
[list][size=11]↦ [img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t195/Drakiel_Doragon/pokeball-1.png[/img] x1

[/size][/list]
► M E D I C I N E :
[list][size=11]↦

[/size][/list]
► B E R R I E S :
[list][size=11]↦ [img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/RP Sprites/lumberry.png[/img] x1

[/size][/list]

► K E Y - I T E M S :
[list][size=11]↦ [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/pokegear update_zpsikqkrotu.png[/img]
↦ [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/pokedazzler_zpsyyyyd6ft.png[/img]
↦ Mysterious Letter
[/size][/list]
[list][size=11]↦ [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/rare candy_zpsazzmbgwk.png[/img] x10
↦ [img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/pyroar_pokedoll_zpsze6sftlm.png[/img] x1
↦ [img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/fire gem_zpslgsuax51.png[/img] x1
↦ [img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/everstone_zpsygrugl9w.png[/img] x1
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/spoiler][/align]

[imgright]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/Charizard small emblem_zpspgmwm1g6.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:34 pm
Time Skip Update

- 1x User Image
- 5x User Image
- 3 pieces of heart added to Friendship Box
- User Image upgrade: Camera and Video Availability

Time Skip Update 2

- 5x User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:43 pm
Activity Log #1

- Marco gives Charmander two Rare Candies.
- Charmander reaches level 7.
- Charmander learns Ember.
- Murkrow is caught using a Great Ball

Activity Log #2

- Marco gives Charmander Three Rare Candies
- Charmander reaches level 10.
- Charmander learns Smokescreen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:44 pm
Marco's Pokemon Team

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:30 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Friendship Points:
- 10 FP for attending Morning Class
+ 10 FP for attending Afternoon Class
Total Points Earned: 0 FP

Since the FP cancel's itself out your pokemon's friendship will remain the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:41 pm
For winning round one of the Lamia tourney,
Chamander is rewarded +250 Exp  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:05 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Marco Guerrero Katsuragi won their battle against Tera Hatano in Round 2 of the Tournament

+250 EXP to Charmander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:10 am
Shadow of Miracles

Marco Guerrero Katsuragi lost their battle against Iris Haruno in Round 3 of the Tournament

+125 EXP to Charmander

======

Marco Guerrero Katsuragi lost their battle against Kirsi Rhodes in Third Place Battle of the Tournament

+125 EXP to Charmander

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points