Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Evelyn (Eve) Chamberlain ~ Student ~ APPROVED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 am
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: murruelecreuset
      Name: Evelyn (Eve) Chamberlain or Evy like the Pokémon
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Birthday: February 24
      Height: 4’2”
      Weight: 60lbs
      Theme Songs:
      Nobody’s Perfect – Hannah Montana
      On My Way – Elton John
      The Trail We Blaze – Elton John / Tim Rice

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Eve right off the bat is seen as an optimistic klutz with a high level of enthusiasm for learning new things. Despite seemingly failing to do anything right - including staying on her own two feet - she isn’t going to let that keep her down. Even if she continuously loses her glasses throughout the day and messes up everything she touches. Giving up is not in Eve’s vocabulary although she does get discouraged, that frown on her face doesn’t stay there long. Talking to her she seems to babble when nervous and comes off as being easily distracted. However that’s not the case at all. In fact Eve is really quite observant, paying attention to detail. Which shows in her studies and the details she recalls when cataloging the Pokémon she sees.

Strengths:
      Observant – Eve from the day she was born was always watching like most babies do. She was always paying attention and learned off what her parents and others were doing. As she grew she started watching Pokémon. From how they behave to how they act. The more she watched the more she learned and the more she could recall details of things. If something’s going on around her chances are she will catch it. However it’s recalling it can sometimes be an issue if she doesn’t write it down.

Learning & Studying – Paying attention to instruction, Eve catches on quick. She follows instruction well and has good study habits. As such she finds learning new things comes easily to her. She makes it a constant habit to study often that way she’ll find it easier to remember simple details and some more complicated ones. Which is a good thing, considering her memory isn’t all that good. Despite her lack of memory at times she finds writing even the simplest of things down helps her to remember.

Cataloging / Sketching – Since Evelyn’s parents are heavily into ancient artifacts, she herself is also interested. However, spending most of her time in the ruins where the Pokémon Unown is usually found Eve has taken to cataloging the Pokémon she’s seen. In turn she’s also gotten into sketching them, which for a ten year old she isn’t half bad. Eve started cataloging and sketching the Pokémon she’s come across when she was seven years old. Back then she wasn’t very good at sketching but with her mother’s tips and tricks she’s become a lot better at it. Of course she still has a long way to go but at least it’s a skill she’s working on and loves.

Positivity – Evelyn’s biggest strength is her enthusiasm and optimism. Despite what life throws at her she’s always looking to the bright side. To her the glass is always half full and never half empty. She lives by the philosophy that life’s what you make it and when life gives you lemons make lemonade. As such she’s always smiling no matter how many times she loses her glasses or falls flat on her face. Eve’s positivity has also been known to be infectious. Since she doesn’t like it when other are down, she tends to be very cheery in attempts to cheer whomever it is up. Depending on the person it usually works out quite well since Eve tends to use her own bad luck to make people feel better about their own. After all there’s always someone worse off than you.

Weaknesses:
      Clumsy – Tripping on everything, Eve spends more time on the ground than anywhere else. This is by far one of her worst traits as everything she touches usual turns to shambles. She easily trips over her own two feet and if she isn’t doing that she’s tripping over someone else. Backwards, forwards it doesn’t matter chances are she’s going to land hard. Anything physical usually ends horribly due to her clumsiness and catching a Pokémon… forget it. If she were to try chances are she’d end up messing up the battle and getting slapped in the face by the Pokémon she was fighting. The only other thing that could possibly happen is she’d catch the wrong Pokémon. Even when she tries to help people and Pokémon, she managed to mess it up. Spill a drink on your notebook, ruin a perfectly good battle with a Pokémon you intended to catch, or spraining her friend’s ankle instead of her own. All major possibilities but at least she has her positivity.

Eye Sight – Sadly, Eve has terrible eye sight. As such she wears glasses. Unfortunately she loses her glasses more often than not, and when she doesn’t have her glasses well she’s bound for trouble. Why? She can barely see two feet in front of her. For those around her you better watch out because if she wasn’t a klutz before she certainly is now. When everything looks like giant blurry blobs you can’t really blame her. She makes due regardless though and so long as she doesn’t permanently break her glasses and her Pokémon are there to find them everything will be alright.

Memory – Drilling her head with facts on Pokémon it takes Eve a while to recall things off the top of her head. Sadly despite how observant she is her memory isn’t so fast on the uptake. It can on occasion take Eve a few moments to recall answers to questions or a fact about something depending on the circumstances. This is why she got into cataloging everything she’s seen so that she can remember it better. Another memory problem she has is remembering names. As such Eve writes down the names of all the people she meets so she can remember them more easily.

Luck – If not for bad luck it seems like Eve would have no luck at all. Everything she tries to do usually ends up turning into one big mess. Whether it’s trying to catch a Pokémon or it’s doing an activity in gym class her luck is bound to be bad and end with her face planting in the dirt or landing on her butt. Her heart may be in the right place but unfortunately when she tries to help others she only makes it worse.

Biography: Evelyn was born in Violet City located in the Johto Region. Her mother and father were both archaeologists and researchers in the Ruins of Alph. After five years the family thought it would be in their best interest to move to a smaller town. When they were given an opportunity to continue their work in the region of Sinnoh, they packed their bags and headed for Solaceon Town. Eve despite being so young loved Violet City and the ruins it had just outside its walls. However, she was hardly disappointed about moving to a new place. So saying goodbye to what friends she did have, Eve left with her family with loads of optimism.

Arriving in Solaceon Town, Eve was delighted. They were even closer to where her parents worked. The Solaceon Ruins were probably her favourite place and as she grew her love for it did too. In fact she spent most of her time there with her folks. If she wasn’t in the ruins she was observing the Pokémon at the local daycare or on the outskirts of town. Four years later, her father got a call to do some work out in the Unova Region. Leaving his wife and daughter he left for the Relic Castle out in Unova. Eve continued to help her mother on her research and when she wasn’t doing that she was at the local daycare. Attempting to catalog and sketch the Pokémon she had discovered so far.

Six months later Evelyn’s father came home and just in time for her tenth birthday. She had already planned on heading to Ordell Academy and decided she’d just get a Pokémon from them when the time came. However, her father brought her quite the birthday present. Returning home he gave Eve a Yamask, a ghost Pokémon he found in the Relic Castle. Having no idea what Pokémon it was she was immediately intrigued. Yamask was a quiet Pokémon but it was the best Pokémon she’d ever seen. It held onto an ancient looking mask and was kind of cute in her opinion. It was decided then that she’d bring Yamask with her. Since obtaining Yamask, they have been inseparable. Having fun and at times getting into mishaps because of Eve’s clumsiness, they were excited to finally be heading for Ordell Academy.

Hometown: Solaceon Town, Sinnoh Region

↦ Observing
          ↦ Adventure
          ↦ Enthusiasm
          ↦ Ancient Relics
          ↦ Cataloging / Sketching
          ↦ Discovering New Things
          ↦ Legendary and Unown Pokémon

Dislikes:
          ↦ Bullies
          ↦ Pessimism
          ↦ Her Eye Sight
          ↦ Losing her Glasses
          ↦ Letting Others Down
          ↦ Constantly Messing Things Up
          ↦ Tripping, Falling, Being Clumsy in General

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This information will be filled out later)

House: Kingdra House
      Dorm Room: Room 200
      Elective Classes: Morning Class – Outdoor Class || Afternoon Class – History of the World & Pokemon Class
      Clubs: Pokémon Research Club, Photomania Club
      Goals: To become a Pokémon Researcher & Discover a New Pokémon

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Yamask
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 13
        Type Ghost
        Nature Quiet
        Ability Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy
        Experience: 375/1000
        Move Set:

► Astonish
            ► Night Shade
            ► Disable
            ► Haze

User Image
          Pokemon: Skrelp
          Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Level: 5
          Type Ghost / Water
          Nature Mild
          Ability Adaptability : Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from x1.5 to x2
          Experience: 00/1000
          Move Set:

► Toxic Spikes
              ► Smokescreen
              ► Water Gun
              ► Feint Attack

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ Pokéball x1
        ↦ Great Ball x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        ↦ Lum Berry x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        ↦ PokéGear (Pokédex) - Upgrade : Camera/Video Availability || Registry for games/contests/events
        ↦ Poke Dazzler - Turns one Pokémon shiny

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦ Rare Candy x27
        ↦ Salamence Plusie x1
        ↦ Lotto Tickets x14
        ↦ Cute Category Costume Contest Ribbon
        ↦ Lace Headdress x1
        ↦ Stone Ticket x1

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:52 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : - - -
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a Messy Ponytail

- - -

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 21, User Image Skrelp ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Hex
                                                --> This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Will-O-Wisp
                                                --> The user shoots a sinister, bluish-white flame at the target to inflict a burn. << Type: Fire Acc: 85% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageSkrelp
                                            Nature: Mild (+ Sp. Attack, - Defense)
                                            Ability: Adaptability : Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from x1.5 to x2
                                            Exp: 00/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Toxic Spikes
                                                --> The user lays a trap of poison spikes at the opponent's feet. They poison opponents that switch into battle. << Type: Poison Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Smokescreen
                                                --> The user releases an obscuring cloud of smoke or ink. It reduces the target's accuracy. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Water Gun
                                                --> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Feint Attack
                                                --> The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. It hits without fail. << Type: Dark Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 00
                                            OOC : - - -

[imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/53VFEms.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=18][b][color=black]Evelyn[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][i]"Eve"[/i][/color] [color=black]Chamberlain[/color][/b][/size]
[i][color=cornflowerblue][size=14]Kingdra House[/size][/color][/i]
[i][color=mediumvioletred]Future Pokémon Researcher[/color][/i][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=royalblue][b]Location :[/b][/color] - - - → - - -

[color=royalblue][b]Company :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]
[color=royalblue][b]Status :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]
[color=royalblue][b]Wearing :[/b][/color] [i][url=http://imgur.com/o7HHqpc.jpg]Uniform[/url] with a Messy Ponytail[/i]

[align=justfiy]- - -
[/align]
[color=mediumvioletred]► [b]PARTY[/b][/color]

[url=http://i.imgur.com/y0jF3a2.gif][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut3Rcey.png[/img][/url] [color=goldenrod]Yamask[/color] ♂ - Lv. 21, [url=https://i.imgur.com/eLS80hA.gif][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut3Rcey.png[/img][/url] [color=#886633]Skrelp[/color] ♀ - Lv. 5

[color=mediumvioletred][b]Pokémon Info :[/b][/color]
[spoiler][color=red][size=14]◓[/size][/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/sMNbL5p.png[/img][color=goldenrod]Yamask
[b]Nature:[/b] Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
[b]Ability:[/b] Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
[b]Held Item:[/b] ---
[b]Exp:[/b] 375/1000
[b]Move Set:[/b]
[list][list][size=9]► Astonish
--> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
► Hex
--> This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Disable
--> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Will-O-Wisp
--> The user shoots a sinister, bluish-white flame at the target to inflict a burn. << Type: Fire Acc: 85% Effect: -- >>[/size]
[/list][/list][b]Friendship Points:[/b]
[img]http://imgur.com/rMWYzNj.png[/img] [/color]
[color=red][size=14]◓[/size][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/OqYMURl.png?1[/img][color=#886633]Skrelp
[b]Nature:[/b] Mild (+ Sp. Attack, - Defense)
[b]Ability:[/b] Adaptability : Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from x1.5 to x2
[b]Held Item:[/b] ---
[b]Exp:[/b] 00/1000
[b]Move Set:[/b]
[list][list][size=9]► Toxic Spikes
--> The user lays a trap of poison spikes at the opponent's feet. They poison opponents that switch into battle. << Type: Poison Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
► Smokescreen
--> The user releases an obscuring cloud of smoke or ink. It reduces the target's accuracy. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Feint Attack
--> The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. It hits without fail. << Type: Dark Acc: -- Effect: -- >>[/size]
[/list][/list][b]Friendship Points:[/b]
[img]https://imgur.com/y2omHav.png[/img] [/color]
[/spoiler]
[imgright]http://i.imgur.com/LJErvey.png[/imgright][b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24767035#373475587]Other Info[/url] :[/b] [i]Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.[/i]

[color=royalblue][b]Word Count :[/b][/color] 00
[color=royalblue][b]OOC :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 am
Pokémon Team

User Image
                                            Pokemon: Yamask
                                            Friendship Points:
                                            User Image
                                            Level: 21
                                            Type: Ghost (Damage taken : Fighting & Normal 0 || Poison & Bug x0.5 || Ghost & Dark x2)
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Experience: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:

► Astonish
                                                ► Hex
                                                ► Disable
                                                ► Will-O-Wisp
                                                --> The user shoots a sinister, bluish-white flame at the target to inflict a burn. << Type: Fire Acc: 85% Effect: -- >>

Info: Given to Eve on her tenth birthday from her father when he returned from Unova. He's extremely quiet and as such as a habit of scaring Eve from time to time. However he's sweet as can be. He helps her when she's down on luck and helps to retrieve her glasses when they go soaring off her head.
                                            Posting Color: goldenrod

User Image
                                            Pokemon: Skrelp
                                            Friendship Points:
                                            User Image
                                            Level: 5
                                            Type: Poison / Water (Damage taken : Fire, Water, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Bug, Steel, Fairy x0.5 || Electric, Ground, Psychic x2)
                                            Nature: Mild (+ Sp. Attack, - Defense)
                                            Ability: Adaptability : Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from x1.5 to x2
                                            Experience: 00/1000
                                            Move Set:

► Toxic Spikes
                                                ► Smokescreen
                                                ► Water Gun
                                                ► Feint Attack
                                                --> The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. It hits without fail. << Type: Dark Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Info: Eve met Skrelp at the daycare. She seemed to be a good compatibility in terms of temperament. As it turned out Skrelp was very much an early riser which resulted in a wake up call in the form of water to the face. Yep this water type is a definite alarm clock.
                                            Posting Color: #886633

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:54 am
Pokémon PC

N/A

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:55 am
Social Links

- - - Hayato Harukaze : Friend / Housemate → Tripped onto at Lamia Train Station. Note : His eyes look like the sky and/or sea.
- - - Ichiro Sato : Friend → Met at Lamia Train Station
- - - Koru Frene : Friend → Met on Campus. Helped me find the auditorium.
- - - Joshua Warden : Friend & Housemate → Met at Kingdra House Party. Has a Fossil Pokémon.
- - - Tera Hatano : Friend → Met during first outdoors class
- - - Marcus Bennet : Friend → Partnered with in Outdoors class. Likes Hippowdon.
- - - Elijah Abney : Friend → Met during breakfast in the cafeteria. Saved me from a rogue dodgeball.

- - - Claire Castillo : Roommate

- - - Professor Floros : Teacher of History → Met at Lamia Train Station
- - - Professor Burke : Teacher of the great outdoors
- - - Professor Annesse : Teacher of Gym → She's fine... I just don't like gym...
- - - Professor Reyes : Teacher of Battles → He subbed our Outdoors class.

- - - Xia-tian Li : Acquaintance → Met at the auditorium. Knows Hayato.
- - - Maria Taylor : Acquaintance → Met in gym class
- - - Antonio Silvano : Acquaintance → Met in gym class. Both in same history class.
- - - Kirsi Rhodes : Aquaintance → Met in Gym class. Has a cute Growlithe.
- - - Cécile Engardé : Aquaintance → Met in Gym class. He's confined to a wheelchair but Angel sure is cute.
- - - Holly Mae : Aquaintance → Met at the Festival in the Stadium. She was watching the tournament.
- - - Nirav Goto : Aquaintance → Met at the Festival Dance.
- - - Ashley Langford : Aquaintance → Met in Outdoors Class.
- - - Ava Stenson : Aquaintance → Met out in the grasslands.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:56 am
Inventory

Pokéballs :
    User Image Pokéball x1
    User Image Great Ball x1

Medicine :
    User ImageFull Heals x10

Berries :
    User Image Lum Berry x1

Key-Items :
    User Image PokéGear (Pokédex) - Upgrade : Camera/Video Availability || Registry for games/contests/events
    User Image Poke Dazzler - Turns one Pokémon shiny
    User Image Tickets x18

Miscellaneous :
    User Image Rare Candy x29
    User Image Salamence Plushie x1
    User Image Skrelp Figurine x1
    User Image Spheal Plushie x1
    User Image Beartic Plushie x1
    Stone Ticket x1

Ribbons :
    User Image Cute Category Costume Contest

Accessories :
    User Image Lace Headdress x1

Other...

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:23 pm
murruelecreuset

Everything looks in order ^^ your character is officially approved 3nodding

I will be posting your profile in the student roster and assign a House to your character.

Since you decided to bring your own pokemon then you will have one heart filled from the friendship box.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:20 pm
Pokémon Seen

Kanto Region

004 Charmander

019 Rattata

023 Ekans

028 Sandslash

038 Ninetales

058 Growlithe

068 Machamp

077 Ponyta

133 Eevee

147 Dratini

Johto Region

155 Cyndaquil

160 Feraligatr

167 Spinarak

173 Cleffa

177 Natu
178 Xatu
179 Mareep

184 Azumarill

187 Hoppip

191 Sunkern

198 Murkrow

229 Houndoom

242 Blissey

Hoenn Region

258 Mudkip

261 Poochyena

263 Zigzagoon

265 Wurmple

280 Ralts

287 Slakoth

320 Wailmer
321 Wailord

328 Trapinch

332 Cacturne

357 Tropius

371 Bagon

Sinnoh Region

403 Shinx

417 Pachirisu

425 Drifloon

427 Buneary
428 Lopunny

443 Gible

466 Elecitvire

470 Leafeon

Unova Region

495 Snivy

506 Lillipup

531 Audino

561 Sigilyph
562 Yamask
563 Cofagrigus

580 Ducklett

595 Joltik

610 Axew

621 Druddigon

627 Rufflet

633 Deino

Kalos Region

650 Chespin

652 Chesnaught
653 Fennekin

661 Fletchling

666 Vivillion

677 Espurr

690 Skrelp

696 Tyrunt

700 Sylveon

704 Goomy

714 Noibat  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:27 pm
Travel Events

- - - Arrived in Evren region. Tripped twice, once resulted in falling on top of a blue haired boy (Hayato). Meet Ichiro and Miss Floros.
- - - Got lost on my way to the opening ceremony. Met Koru because of it, she helped me find my way there.
- - - There was a welcome party for all of Kingdra. Met Joshua Warden because of it.
- - - Classes were great! Gym I'm not sure about. There was another assembly our 2nd day.
- - - Outdoors class combined with the battle class. That was fun.
- - - Met Elijah. He's new to the school. We have gym together.

- - - During the Festival I won 2 rare candies fishing, won a Salamence Plushie in the Lotto & received 1 Rare Candy and 1 Lum Berry from the tournament

- - - Won the Cute Category during the Halloween costume contest. Obtained a ribbon and a lace headdress.
- - - Spent time with Ava during the Halloween Party.

Timeskips

Received:
--> 5 Rare Candies
--> 1 Great Ball
--> PokéGear (Pokédex) - Upgrade : Camera/Video Availability
--> 30 FP (3 Heart Pieces)

- - - Yamask received 30 FP.

━━━━━━

Received:
--> 5 Rare Candies
--> 20 FP (2 Heart Pieces)

- - - Yamask received 20 FP.
- - - Used 4 Rare Candies on Yamask --> Lv. 5 to Lv. 9 - Learned Haze.

━━━━━━

Received:
--> 3 Rare Candies
--> PokeGear update : Registry for games/contests/events
--> 1 Poke Ball

Received:
--> 4 Rare Candies
--> Poke Dazzler - Turns one Pokémon shiny

- - - Used 4 Rare Candies on Yamask --> Lv. 9 to Lv. 13 - Forgot Protect and Learned Night Shade.

Received:
---> 5 Rare Candies

Received:
---> 10 Rare Candies
---> Stone Ticket

Received:
---> 10 Rare Candies
---> 10 Full Heals  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:26 pm
POTENTIAL CAPTURES

Top Six

Yamask → Cofagrigus
      Spiritomb
      Relicanth
      Baltoy → Claydol
      Unown
      Darumaka → Darmanitan

*Any and All Fossils

Other less tempting options...

Golett → Golurk
      Honedge → Doublade → Aegislash
      Lunatone
      Solrock
      Elgyem → Beheeyem
      Sigilyph
      Dwebble → Crustle
      Helioptile → Heliolisk
      Mienfoo → Mienshao

Salandit → Salazzle
      Sandygast → Palossand

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:59 pm
murruelecreuset

Friendship Points:
+ 10 FP for attending Morning Class
+ 10 FP for attending Afternoon Class
Total Points Earned: 20 FP

Yamask's Total Friendship: 80+20=100

New Friendship Box:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:42 pm
murruelecreuset

Evelyn won her battle against Ichiro in Round One of the Tournament

+250 EXP for Yamask  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:03 pm
murruelecreuset

Eve Chamberlain lost their battle against Kirsi Rhodes in Round 2 of the Tournament

+125 EXP to Yamask

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:42 pm
murruelecreuset

New Friendship Points Distributed to:

Yamask User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100