Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Search: Original plot, fantasy or sci-fi preferred

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reigeckt

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:04 pm
Hi there, I'm Reigeckt, but you can call me Rei (ree).
I haven't done a proper roleplay in a few years now and I would love to get back into it. I'm an art student full time, and I tend to have an hour or two of down time each night that I'm looking to fill with something fun. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask here or through a PM.

I'm really looking for something original, since I don't keep up with fandoms very well. I really like world building (in fact it's one of my main focuses in school) so I would like to know a little about the world we'll be roleplaying in beforehand.

I don't care too much about literacy, I tend to type at least a paragraph. A big problem I've had with recent RP partners is that they write a ton, but don't give me anything to reply to; so quality over quantity please.

Stuff I like
- Fantasy(modern or medieval)
- Sci-fi
- Magic and technology mixing
- Post Apocalyptic settings
- Action/Adventure
- Supernatural stuff
- Robots
- Monsters

Stuff I don't like
- Romance as a main plot point (I love it as a sub-plot though!)
- High-school/cafe/mall settings
- Fandom RPs

I'll gladly play male or female characters, and more than one if need be.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:14 pm
How about doing a plot like this?

Gods in battle forever shun their own family and friend's, the heavens at a war always. As gods fall many go unnoticed till the night rules over the day, the sun gone from the planet and only ever seeing darkness or the moon in the sky, a god returns to the earth, proud of her battle won and glad to walk the earth once more to see those who worshiped her and no walk in her sky. She walks happily seeing others in her forever night, only to find a human walking the earth can see her a god hidden to often from the human's.

Basically he an see her and thinks shes a human for a while tll he finds out she is a god and then starts to plead to have the day return.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items