Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] New feelings to weather... (Weathered and Fish Bones)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Weathered was a young buck who really lived up to his name, pushing his way through and weathering whatever came across his path. There were times that he could grow broody and feel like a storm was gathering. Recently he'd spent some time with a lovely doe. It was weighing on him unlike any of his past intimate interactions, not that there had been many of those.
"It was probably that family I met in the meadow" Weathered muttered to himself. The two parents had been thrilled at the adoption of their first child. Was it children he was worried about? Did he want any himself? Did Blush? "I can't believe I'm worrying about this. If it happened, there's nothing I can do about it now, right?"

With those thoughts and concerns for himself, for Blush, and any potential... complications, Weather walked on, distracted enough that he could run into anyone or anything along that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image
Fish Bones is dozing in the shade when he hears a voice, curious he he goes to see who it is. Not someone he knows, as the voice is unfamiliar, not that he expected anyone he knew, he's not close enough to home for someone to come visit. Doesn't mean they didn't come looking though, he thinks.

Out from under the brush he sees a buck, looking somewhat worried. Hello. he sends, glowing eyes studying the buck.

Tygress Dream

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:14 pm
Weathered jumped at the sudden greeting that managed to break through his circling thoughts. He looked around and after some frantic moments noticed the glowing eyes. "Hello?" He responded not quite sure if he'd found the source of the greeting. "Sorry if I've disturbed you."

The Cake Mage of Sheep
]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
Not at all, not at all. Fish Bones replies, nodding and smiling. The thought very much sounds like a kindly grandfather, woken from his nap by a favored grandchild. Something troubles you? he asks.

Tygress Dream

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Ah, yes, the source was indeed found. Weathered lured in by the tone of "voice" settled down to be more on the level of the eyes and saw more clearly the form of the foxbun. The buck was a bit taken aback but with the way the creature looked at him and smiled assured him this indeed was the source of the words. The Swamp was full of wonders and the glowing eyes gave a clue to just who he was truly talking to, one of the Chosen.

He swallowed, the sound likely audible, before choosing to just go along as if this was a normal conversation. He did feel very reassured by the tone of the words that he realized he was only hearing in his head.

"I'm very glad I didn't disturb you," he replied his nerves still showing a bit in his voice. "Troubled? I guess you could say that. I met this doe, not like I haven't in the past but for some reason this time is different. I find myself worried about things that never concerned me before." He paused not quite sure if he was ready to put it into words. "I worry maybe I left her in an potentially uncomfortable position..." Ok that was one way to put it. "I've never really given much though to the potential consequences of such intimacies with a doe. This time though I'm worried about her and any possible... thems..."

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image
Listening he nods in understanding, new life can be worrying. He can't calm all of the buck's fears, his blessings only carry over to the children, and even then Fish Bones isn't sure how fay that goes. So you've come seeking help? he asks. I can't make promises for the mother, but I can tell you I've never heard of a doe being harmed by the babies she carries. he hopes that will alleviate at least some of that worry.

Tygress Dream

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:02 pm
Weathered was quiet for a time while he absorbed the words and the storm inside calmed. "I don't think I was actively seeking, but I'm glad to have found some," he replied. He remembered the stories of why the Chosen were often sought out. "Could you perhaps, if children are to come of my meeting...? I would wish them well and like their father be able to weather the storms life can bring. For there mother, perhaps I will see if I can find her and be of assistance if she should wish it."
Yes, that felt right. That way if there were sacks in there future he would be able to have some knowledge of the start of their lives.
"Is there anything I can do for you? Since I didn't come seeking, I fear I didn't bring anything with me. I do know of a very peaceful meadow nearby with the best clover. A small family lives there and they are very kind and welcoming."

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:30 pm
User Image
Gifts aren't required, but it would be rude to refuse. So yes, I'd like to see this meadow, thank you. Fish Bones replies. Now for the tricky bit, he thinks, it's always a challenge to give something meaningful when he knows so little about the other.

Making his decision, Fish Bones looks at the buck, the kindly tone back in his thoughts. May you and yours be full of peace. he's not sure if blessings encompass the parents as well, but there's no harm trying.

Tygress Dream

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:05 am
Weathered smiled. "Thank you so much." It was amazing what a conversation could accomplish.

"If you'd like I can show you the way now, it's along the way to where I last saw Blush. But I understand if you've other things to do right now. It is really easy to get there. If you go south a bit you'll find a stream, just follow that upstream and you'll find the place. Devotion, Powder, Windy or all three will likely be around to welcome you."
He was babbling a bit but the buck was truly returning to his normal self. He was ready to keep going now that he had a path in mind.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

((probably can be a wrap, I left it open for him to decide whether he wants to journey with Weathered or just follow the directions. biggrin If you want to meet the little family in the meadow in an actual rp some time I'm certainly open for that <3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:36 am
User Image
Nothing planned, I'd like to accompany you. is his reply, giving a smile and following along.

Tygress Dream

((I'd like that yes, I'm very slow though. And FB may need a bit of privacy to change forms, though that can happen between now and the rp so it's not done in rp.))  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items