Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN]Spiders, Spiders, everywhere [Lex& Tambrey] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:14 pm
With his Joltik snug in his hair and Flareon trotting at his side, Lex headed down to the training floors to meet with Tambrey for another training session. Keeping Neph in mind and the fact his Joltik had not met Tambrey’s Ariados he had also brought along Howlback. And maybe he was sort of interested in letting Neph have a crack at Sideways to get the Flareon a bit more training.

He also brought along his Omaynte and Amaura because a way to get experience was to watch a few battles with more experience pokemon. He hummed slightly, cane in hand and opened the door to the training room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:32 pm
The last session had, quite honestly, gone surprisingly well.
Tambrey had been satisfied with Neph's behaviour, even if it wasn't exactly perfect, it was an improvement on what she'd expected, and she'd seen her actually help /teach/ a move...

Jubilee and Neph were both in their balls; like Lex, Tambrey had decided on bringing a security measure in the form of Lasi, her own Crobat.

Fossils seemed the secondary theme of the day, and Millicent could certainly benefit from the training, so her ball came along too.

Enjee, her Voltorb had been an impulse choice; she knew he needed some proper training too, and he and Millicent needed to work together without Millicent randomly deciding to headbutt him off into the distance.

Finally, another security measure, as well as a helpful aide in training, was Ella; much to Franklin's dissatisfaction (as the little psychic wanted to be involved in -everything-), the big steel type had been the obviously more beneficial 'head' of the team for this particular training.

Tambrey was already in the room, Ella already out, the pair of them doing 'stretches' for a warm up.
Ella's stretches weren't very fluid, and she seemed to be doing them more out of fun alongside Tambrey, who, rather, was actually doing them as a warm up.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:54 pm
"Hey Tambrey, Ella. If I knew you were coming, I might have brought Percy," He smiled and closed the door behind him, setting his cane to the side.

"Sunspot is in my hair at the moment," he motioned the dark Joltik. "Sideways is my Flareon. Thought if Neph still had energy, she might be interested in having a battle with him."

"I also brought my fossil pokes, and my crobat, Spins of course." He paused. "Ooh, and how has your day been? " He coaxed his Joltik out of his hair and stroke along the tiny pokemon's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:21 pm
Ella rumbled a pleasant greeting as she straightened up and rolled her shoulders, her plating falling back more comfortably. If anyone who could translate had been out, she might have inquired after Percy, but Tambrey did that for her, if for different reasons.

"Oh? How is Percy? Hello." She smiled, and peered to see Sunspot. "That's cute. Um, Jubilee's in her ball at the moment. I'll let her out soon. I suspect Neph will be very interested, uh, even if I have to use some resources to heal her up before hand, she, um, really won't like the idea of /not/ getting to battle any potential opponent..." Even with a type weakness, Tambrey didn't add, but thought; Neph hadn't had to deal with -very- strong fire attacks really, before, at least in training- it would be interesting to see how she coped.

"Crobat, Joltik, Ariados, Cranidos, Voltorb, Aggron," Tambrey grinned, listing her team after Lex explained his "which, um, about half you know, I think; the others I'll introduce when I let them out. Uh. Not a bad day. Lots of work. A lot done... Still lots more to do, but, um, well, science... You never really finish anything anyway."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:29 pm
"He's doing alright," Lex said, pleased and chuckled as Sunspot let out a disgruntle noise at being called cute. He let the spider perch on his shoulder and nodded. "Remind me to introduce her to Slip one of these sessions. I have a feeling they would be the best friends."

"And nope, there is something always to do. Haven't seen a Cranidos before so that is going to be a treat." More fossil pokemons were always a good thing. "Didn't know you had a Voltorb." He wasn't really a fan of the pokeball shape pokemon though he knew they could do some damage.

<> Sideways called out cheerfully as he sat down by his trainers side, tail flicking back and forth. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:39 pm
"Oh? Aggressive?" Tambrey queried; Neph and aggressive pokémon seemed to be the... ones that she didn't dismiss or seem to want to eat- the ones she 'respected' if Tambrey was rather wary to call it 'befriend'... Well, aggression and strength, anyway...

"She's an oddball but, um, I like having her. She's a little oddly coloured- I, uh, began her creation before we had a full genomic profile. I went back and, uh, edited some of the greater discrepancies, but I couldn't resist leaving my own, uh, mark in there..." Still, she worried if that had led to the strange brain activity during her tank time... At least she functioned and was healthy, even if her personality was 'off putting' sometimes...
"I, um, didn't until a month or two ago really. He was abandoned, I think... I know, I know; he's technically an 'it' but Franklin tells me he likes being a 'him', so that's what I call him... Anyway, um. Found him in the mountains, likely looking, I think, to get down toward the, uh, temporary resurrection facility they had there."

<< Hello there. A pleasure to meet you too. I hear you are to battle Neph?>>

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:40 pm
"Slipstream my Sneasel and yeah, she can be. She certainly likes a good fight and rather mouthy." Mouthy was a good word for it. "Going to get her some tutoring for Ice Punch in a few days." They finally settled on a time.

"Don't think anyone can really point fingers on coloration anymore, not with some of the pokemon I've seen of late." And that was including Yoketron with his crimson ruff and cream tipped maned.

"Ooh, I do the same for Flatline, my Porygon-Z. Spins to, they both rather be he and that is fine with me." He gave a small nod. "Not a lot of electricity up in the mountains for him."

<>
Sideways nodded. <> Sideways rolled his eyes, somewhat annoyed that he had to wait. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:55 pm
"Oh; that's a good move for a tight situation." Tambrey commented, thinking over the 'punch' moves; 'ice' did have a certain appeal. "But. Hm. Yes. I'll let her out in a while, to watch the bugs have their fun."

The scientist tapped two pokéballs; one she picked up and pressed the button on, aimed for her shoulder.
A small shiny Joltik materialized out of the red light with a happy little chirrup.
"This is Jubilee, by the way. Oh! A Porygon-Z too! We, uh, may have to network our 'dexes at some point or something; he could meet Turing..."

<> Ella considered the answer with a careful pause << am here in case I need to be here. If I need to battle, or if I am asked, then I shall.>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:06 pm
"Aulus remarked that Sneasel special attack sucks, and it really does so getting her a physical attack sounded like a good idea." He grinned at Jubilee. "Hey, Jubilee."

"Still need to get Flatline's pokeball fixed to allow that. Don't know why is hasn't been done before I got assigned him." Lex shrugged. "But that sounds like a good idea. Flatlines a bit timid."

<> Sideways shifted, stretching, and trotted over to Ella, looking up at her. <> He pranced about, taking in the large form of the Aggron. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:24 pm
"Ahah. He's, uh, pretty handy with that stuff..." Tambrey agreed. "Well, um, as for the pokéball thing, that's a pretty quick and simple process, I think... Turing started off as an, um, electronic aid and I haven't even taken him outside the system yet, so, uh, when I requested a ball for him, it... uh, well, came ready modified. But I, uh, well, haven't used it to take him out of the system yet; he's just so useful in there... I'm thinking of, uh, doing it for a treat one day though. Maybe, uh, taking him on a day out off base one day."

<< I am an Aggron.>> Ella smiled, enjoying the Flareon's antics.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:50 pm
"Thought it would be more complex, I'll have to put in a quest for that then. I been working with Flatline outside the system. He is a rather sweet thing, timid, but he isn't the first one I worked with though. Took him and a few other bar hoping around the area." Lex grinned. "Take him to a video arcade, he probably enjoy it."

<> He said, and sprawled close to her, watching their trainers talk. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:16 pm
"It's a very useful feature to have, for an, um, extremely useful pokémon... Tech's had a lot of practice in it by now, plus, um, pokéballs are already built with virtual storage in mind, after all; it's just, uh, a data port addition, really, I think... It's not really my expertise but I, uh, imagine it's not unlike adding a filter to a broadband line... Um, I'm... the person who had to do that for my mum..." She explained, knowing it was a gross over simplification, but confident that, after years of the practice, like her own department had progressed in streamlining procedures, so would the tech' department for the more likely sought after things.
"Oh, um, you know, he might, but I was thinking to change his scenery and see what he thought of nature and the wild; a completely, uh, new and different experience."

<< Oh? I would agree, though perhaps I am biased. I have been with her since I was much smaller. I am not a good judge of humans' aesthetic appearances.>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:12 pm
"That does seem likely," Lex admitted, pokeballs were storage capsules and such contained a good amount of storage for data. "My mum handles about all that herself, she refuses to let her age show her down." She was also rather forward and blunt.

"That would be rather different, I might have to consider taking Flatline out in the woods and see what he thinks." He might enjoy it. He also might freakout because of the trees.

<> Sideways shifted, wiggling his feet.

"Did you want to start with introducing our Joltiks to each other? Maybe let them show off their moves?" Lex asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:08 pm
"Mine, um, just has never been very technology savvy... She likes pokémon and she knows how to /use/ technology, but uh, even a basic fix..." Tambrey shrugged; her mother had plenty of other skills, but technology, beyond 'double click' simply wasn't one.

"Mhm. Well, Turing shares the, uh, storybook app I got for Franklin sometimes, and he has -seen- pictures of nature because of it. I thought it would be a nice, uh, break- something different- for him to enjoy."
Jubilee had already been staring, watching Sunspot warily from her perch.
"Sure, that sounds a good idea."

<< Mmhm. It can be. They are, indeed. Is it that head hair for yours?>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:39 pm
"Technology can be a hard one to adjust to. Doesn't help it keeps changing so fast either." Lex shifted and moved towards the middle of the room, setting Sunspot down on the floor.

Sunspot stretched, shifting slightly to groom a leg, getting comfortable. <> He said, giving a slow wave at Jubilee, well more at the vicinity of Tambrey's leg.

<>
Sideways found it weird. <>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas