Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
{Fin]Your training style is what? [Lex & Clancy] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:27 pm
Picking pokemon for training battles was a bit difficult at times. With Aulus and Tambrey, Lex trusted them to know what they were doing. Clancy, not so much. His Serperior was a must, because Carvanha were vicious. His Joltik because Sunny needed more training and he was hoping to get him to evolve into a Galvantula. Yoketron because this could be a good first battle for his Zoroark. Omaynte and Amaura because they could use the experience. Roulette for much the same reason, and she could talk to Clancy and maybe be more of a positive teaching experience.

Maybe.

Lex stretched, looking about the training room and debated about playing with the controls as he waited for Clancy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:39 pm
Clancy was still two pokémon short of having a full team, so he simply brought everyone: Mircalla, Clerval, Ditty, and Cobalt.

He grudgingly brought Cobalt; he -knew- she was useful and apparently a 'strong' pokémon, but he didn't really get along with Absol yet.

Clancy entered later than he'd promised he would and without a wheelchair or a stick... A large part of that was because, quite simply, he'd been very very whiny about his injuries and despite them actually being very serious, he'd recovered rather well and had been 'dragging them out' a bit.
He'd spent about a week longer than he'd needed in the chair, and then had spent a few days with a stick.
Quite simply, though, his legs were healing very very very well. Well. That and he took a quite a few painkillers. He liked the painkillers.
"'Allo!" He announced, looking rather untidy; he'd clearly come off a shift and not bothered to clean himself up.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:32 pm
"Hello," Lex replied, not minding the wait though if Clancy was going to be late, you would think he would clean up a little bit. "How was work?" He questioned.

"And would one on one battles be okay with you or would you rather to do teams?" Lex questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:46 pm
"Bloody awful! Agent Platypus," There may not have been an 'Agent Platypus' of course "had be go 'bout checkin' the cisterns in all the bloody toilets on base!" There was no way Clancy'd had to check near even a third of all the toilets on base... Technically he didn't even had clearance for some of them anyway.

"Aye! Either one! Any bloody difference? I send me critters out, they 'it yours, yours 'it mine, and back they go..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 pm
"Agent Platypus..." Lex murmered, filing it away to check if there was an agent platypus. And who would take the monkier Platypus, monotremes were weird. "That is nice..." And he wasn't going to touch Clancy today, he rather his pokes didn't either.

"And there is a bit of different, full teams depend on your pokemon working together to play off each others move sets. One on ones is basically strength, typing, and experience."

Lex released Glit and Roulette. "They are going to just watch, for now." He gave his Serperior a fond pet, Roulette giving a full stretch.

<> She said politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:11 pm
"It weren't really... Weren't bloody nice at all." Clancy explained unnecessarily then looked confused.

"Nah, it can't be that bloody complicated! Make 'em hit bloody hard and down the bloomin' enemy goes, right? B'sides, I'm gonna add a gurt beast t' me team soon! Ain't gonna 'ave nae issues thrashin' anyone then!" He gave a nod, without even thinking about it, to Roulette.
"'Allo again!"

And back to Lex.
"So, who we gonna battle?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:19 pm
"Getting a new Pokemon? Which one? I'm taking it is a water type. " Lex
tapped his fingers over his pokeballs before picking one up. "Did you want to start with Mircalla? If I remembered her name right?"

"Just one on one for now to get an idea if a larger scale battle would be a good idea." Lex trusted his pokemon to behave and follow orders. Clancy's was questionable with his knowledge of actual moves.

Roulette give a little giggle of delight and nudged Glit, making the other sigh and nod. Now she owed the Dragonair a berry from her stash of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:30 pm
"Aye! A Furbynator! Dark 'un! They 'ave these things; dark balls. Makes the pokémon even more bloody awesome if they're a gurt ol' beast already. I was talkin' t' wosisname, y'know, Scarface the Cyborg... Uh... Owlface. Ah, wotever, I wrote it down... Any'ow, I put in f'r one and 'e's gonna mentor me in 'ow to 'andle it, 's if I bloody need it, but 'e said they'd be bloody 'ard to train 'r summat... 'S long as it beats up 'ooever it needs ta, I ain't mindin'..."
He gave a grin and a nod, plucking up Mircalla's ball.
"Tha's 'er! Me ferocious beauty..." he let the fish out right away "We gotta cream Lex's pokémon f'r 'im, Mirc'; give 'em 'ell!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:45 pm
"...Furbynator isn't a pokemmon. Just saying Clancy... and Aulus?" Lex suggested, questioning how Clancy had managed to not end up creamed, probably the same way he did. But Owlface the cyborg was a new one.

Lex picked up a pokeball and released his Joltik, the tiny mite pokemon taking a good look at Clancy, didn't like him, and then Mircalla. He puffed up, black fur bristling and gave a sharp click.

"This is Sunspot. Who will be her opponent," Lex replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:02 pm
"Eh, ya know... Big ol' blue thing wi' lotsa bloomin' teeth. Gurt vicious water type; Fangalorosaur or summat. I'm gettin' a dark one o' them... And, aye! 'Im!"

He then stared at the tiny pokémon that had appeared.
"THAT?" He vaguely remembered meeting it before. "Mircalla's gonna bloody eat the little shite!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:59 pm
"I think you mean Feraligatr," Lex replied and gave a slight arch brow at the statement. "I think he will surprise you.. shall we start?"

Sunspot snorted, a deep full body huff that made his fuzz puff up more and gave a dark tic. He would show them what he could do against that oversize fish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:18 pm
"Aye!" Clancy gave a short nod; he definitely meant that. He'd said that hadn't he? Furgleburger.

"Right then! Hit the bloody thing with one o' them cold chomps!"

Mircalla gnashed her teeth enthusiastically, and then the Carvanha short forward, intending to use Ice Fang on the Joltik.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 pm
"Electroweb," Lex replied simply.

Sunspot fearlessly stood his ground and shifted, shooting out strands of crackling silk at the Carvanha.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:40 pm
If a fish could look stunned, and not just electrically, Mircalla rather did; she couldn't dodge the electric webbing and her type weakness to it made it very uncomfortable.
She thrashed unhappily as it reduced her speed and caused damaged.
A slower, weaker Mircalla now glared at the bug as Clancy complained and then directed another move.

"What the bloody 'ell was that?! You cheatin' or summat? That blinkin' spider webs got 'leccy all over it! Don't take that lyin' down, Mircalla, luv, you get and eat that bug with your icy teeth!"

Another attempt at Ice Fang it was then.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:49 pm
"No, I'm not cheating. If you used your dex, you would learn that Sunspot is a Joltik and as such, he is of the electric and bug typing. Which Mircalla is weak to," Lex explained, rubbing at the bridge of his nose.

"Thunderwave, Sun." He added.

Sunspot nodded, and as the fangs headed his direction, sparked and waited until they could touch him before letting his attack go off. He huffed, frost covering his coat, damaged but ready for more.

(1 frozen)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces