Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] A Theraputic Reunion (Tropic Fever + Simple Cure)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He scurried around the small, branch-wefted shelter and organized all the gathered herbs he'd been using for his medicines and experiments. It was laying around everywhere, one big ugly mess. Piles of leaves and sticks, separated and waiting to be ground up in the medium sized tortoise shell in the corner, were left for a long time now and had gradually started blowing around, getting everywhere.

Worse, the things he'd been accumulating over time had begun to invade, too. Feathers and hanging colored rocks and shells were hanging too low, right in eye-poking view. If his sister were to come home and see how bachelor-ish he was living, he'd get a clock on the head. He winced and guiltily checked around, seeing if he'd gotten everything under control. He sighed. "Okay, so for the most part, everything's looking okay..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 am
JesterJinx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."If that's what you're thinking, then you're sorely mistaken," toned her voice from the entrance of the dwelling. Her eyes surveyed the place in the special judgement only a sibling could muster. Her mouth was set in a line of annoyance at the clutter and chaos as she looked at everything mingling together, leaves mixing, useless objects laid overtop ingredients in haphazard ways.

Already her hoof was idly working on sweeping ingredients back together in a neat pile. "Why do you let things get this way? There could be a place for everything, safe and sound and organized." She looked at him with a tired expression. She knew what he'd say, what he always said.  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He pursed his lips, shocked at the sudden appearance, and then let out his breath in one gust, sighing. "Well, unfortunately, I'm not as good at finding places to stick things as you are... And also sadly, I'm really awful at keeping said places neat on their own. Feels like no matter where I put anything, it suddenly finds itself all over the place even in its own corner." He sighed again, and then chewed on a small mint leaf he'd had hanging nearby for his achy stomache. "It's good to see you again. How was your travels? Find anything interesting while you were around?"

He wandered into another corner and brought her a branch which held a small beehive on it, smoked and empty of any bees. He set it down on a large leaf to keep the sticky mess off the ground, and motioned at it. "I found that for you while I was out. Figured you'd like a snack," he said cheerily.

Muffinsbaby

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff