Muffins, whoa, Perfect's got a lot of pets. Perhaps I can propose a mutually beneficial hunt in which we find spectral foxbuns? I have four in my herd that Perfect & Shank can happen upon and perhaps, if interested, a future breeding can yield some spectrals for you to add to Perfect's merry gang? Also, I see that they both have black songbirds. Just trying to think of ways to convince Perfect to part with an owl. Apologies for the delay. I recently moved to Europe and am still getting things sorted out and adjusting to timezone differences.

My spectrals should you be interested:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Muffinsbaby

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calls and caws broke the silence of the sunken forest and with a tiny gust of wind, a crow rides on the back of an eaglehawk not unquite like this. They are searching for something and are leading the way. Meanwhile on foot below, more birds follow at a slower pace while their larger cohort cants at a steady pace with a smile on her face and affable air about her. Summer was coming to an end and Shank really should start the process of readying for Winter, but summertime fun was still to be had.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.