Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:26 pm
Ha... i made up this question and didn't answer till now. = w= here we go.

Rose wouldn't know what to do if someone kissed her on the lips, stranger or friend. She'd probably squeak and squirm away, all blushy. That is, if they even landed the kiss. I imagine their plans being foiled by Fynx, or some strange mishap like she turned her face and they got a mouth full of her hair instead. On midnight, Rose would kiss all of her friends on the cheek. If Atona was around, Fynx would probably grab him and give him a smooch, hoping to get a reaction. >w>

Leon wouldn't let the kiss continue. As soon as they even got close enough, he'd gently push them away and be like "Hey now... I'm taken." He'd do the same but a lot more uncomfortable if it was a guy. And no surprise, but he'd want to kiss Isis at midnight. of every night. If she wasn't nearby, he'd either kiss a picture of her, or give his pal Kai a kiss on the snout so that he doesn't feel left out.

Cyrus... he doesn't care about the tradition. If someone actually went through the effort of stooping to his level and giving him a kiss, he'd most likely snatch their wallet during the kiss. The only one he'd have a significant reaction to being kissed is Apollo. If Apollo kissed him, he'd probably explode into flustered-ness. If he saw Apollo kiss someone else, especially Zak, (even more so after Apollo kissed Cyrus first) Cyrus would be very irritated and grumpy. Needless to say, Cyrus wouldn't be grabbing anyone to kiss at midnight. He doesn't care about tradition.
evenifmaybedeepdownhewantstokisssomeone.

Gavyn would be quite flustered no matter who kissed him. He's kind of your typical shy, well mannered guy - so he'd have that stuttering, apologizing and feet shuffling kind of reaction. As for midnight... I don't think Gavyn is the sort to grab someone to kiss at midnight. But maybe, for tradition sake, he'd turn to someone nearby ahead of time to ask if they would mind if he kissed them at midnight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:07 pm
There's been an update to the Question of the Day!  

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:08 pm
Today's Question of the Day

It's the New Year, which means it's time to make New Year Resolutions! Do your characters have any resolutions, and if so will they actually follow through and keep up with them?

Starting with the easier ones...

I'd say that Ajicka's would be to train more of her Pokemon. Do more with more of them, and stop catching so many >_> Maybe reassess what she has and finally release the ones that she can't get to.

Marx's is easy! His resolution is/would be to do more. To finally do more ranger stuff, to try more contest stuff... And probably to get stronger, even if he hasn't quite realized that resolution yet. He will though << Gonna resolve to grow a backbone get a bit stronger.

I don't think Jay would have any resolutions. Maybe to stop catching so many Pokemon when he knows he can't get to them all, but... He'll have to fight me to actually carry through with that one :D

Zak would have no resolutions. Except maybe to pay back some of his debts and collect a few of his own ; >  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:56 pm
Riley resolves to get Niko and Nima back from the mean man who stole them! If she didn't have to though, I think she would resolve to catch more pokemon (although she just resolved to do that already, hehe)

Takumi resolves to make Jun his bae find some way to actually get under Jun's skin =w=  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:31 pm
The QOD has been updated >w> I'm very curious to see the answers to this one....

Remember, always feel free to look over past questions, too, and give answers to those as well if you want : ) We're all interested in learning more about all the various characters here x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:10 pm
Loonamist
How forgiving is your character? Would they be able to forgive someone for something small? Something big? What about lying? Or cheating? In a battle, relationship, game, or something else. What about stealing? Is there anything in particular that is really unforgivable for them, or has a surprisingly different reaction?

I guess that depends on who's asking for forgiveness and for what. For instance, the NPC used during the haunted house event, Trixie, is a traitor who sent a few of Skye's crew to jail because she left them behind when the going got rough. Betrayal is a sin to Skye, so there's no road of redemption for anyone who betrays her or the crew; she'd scorn her own mother if she betrayed them. Of course, there's also the fact that Trixie's a total maniac who kills women after axhausting their useful talents or sucking them dry of information. Again, leaving her forever in Skye's pit of hate.

She also won't forgive having her Pokémon hurt or stolen, but things like items don't really bother her unless she actually planned to use the item that was stolen. She can forgive lying to a degree - she lies, and often. I mean, she is a pirate after all; lying is part of the job. Cheating....Well, that's a tough one. She cheats in games and some other things, too, so being faced with a cheater wouldn't really mess with her and she'd drop it pretty quick whether she won or lost. But, relationships and battles are other matters. I wouldn't say they're unforgivable, but it won't be easy to redeem yourself either. I mean, she probably wouldn't ever date or battle that person again, but she can forgive them and be friends with them.  

Heiress of the Skies

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:14 pm
NEW QOD
How forgiving is your character? Would they be able to forgive someone for something small? Something big? What about lying? Or cheating? In a battle, relationship, game, or something else. What about stealing? Is there anything in particular that is really unforgivable for them, or has a surprisingly different reaction?

Rose: She's probably too forgiving, especially when it comes to friends. Sure, she'll be hurt by lying and all, but she isn't the type to hold a grudge. She's never dated before, nor does she have the mindset for a relationship currently (so very innocent and inexperienced), so there's not really any telling of how forgiveness would work in that kind of a relationship.

Leon: Leon is easily willing to forgive and forget small things. Were you socially awkward around Leon or a bit off-putting in general? Don't worry, he'll forgive that. Little mistakes are something he can easily forgive. However, there are some big things that he just can't forgive as easily, such as lying, cheating and especially stealing. Repeat Liars are unforgivable in his book, and he'd never give a cheater a second chance. He doesn't have much to his name, so he really hates thieves. One thing that he finds impossible to forgive is when someone is hurting another person or a pokemon, just being plain out mean.

Cyrus: Cyrus is a grudge holder. He does not forgive and forget anything. All the small things, he doesn't even care- but that doesn't mean he's handing out forgiveness. One thing he'd never forgive is stealing from him. Doesn't really matter what it is, but if it is his, and you steal it, he's never going to forgive you and he will hunt you down to take it back by force.

Gavyn: He's generally understanding, but... he'll eventually lose his trust in someone after they have lied or stolen. He was raised to give forgiveness instead of hate, and he has a hard time with the latter. He'll usually just kind of avoid people that he doesn't trust that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:37 am
Hehe >w< All the interesting responses~

I should probably do mine, too, before I forget >w> ;;

But ty Vigi and Heiress for giving such interesting responses already~! ovo

Jay: He's fairly forgiving, but he's also a 'forgive don't forget' kind of person. He'll forgive you for lying or making an honest mistake, but he'll also keep it in mind. Do it too many times, he'll probably stop being so forgiving. No idea about a relationship, I imagine he'd still 'forgive' but he'd be kind of like "It's fine, whatever, but ah don' want nothin' ta do with yew 'nymore" or something. It would probably depend how invested he was in it. With battling, he probably wouldn't battle the person again in the future, but with games with nothing really at stake, he probably wouldn't care too much.

Ajicka: Unless you're a really good friend who couldn't have possibly meant any malice by it, she doesn't forgive. She holds grudges and even if she 'forgave' someone she'd still probably hold it against them. Relationships aren't a thing for her, but if by some miracle that happened and the person cheated on her, she'd probably just cut them off. They'd be dead to her and she wouldn't bother herself with feelings about them, and if they tried to force her to talk to them, she'd punch them in the face. Similarly, she doesn't like cheaters in games or battle, and she'd probably punch them, too, and wouldn't battle or do anything else with them. Lying would depend on the situation, but she certainly wouldn't trust what they had to say anymore, at least not 100%

Marx: He's also too forgiving. Like... way way too forgiving. Someone could probably be abusive to him and he wouldn't even really notice because he'd keep forgiving each little incident. He'd just start noticing he was kind of generally sad around that person, and maybe start avoiding them. The only way, really, to lose his trust or forgiveness is by hurting his friends. He's too stupid to notice it with himself, but if he noticed someone hurting one of his friends, emotionally or physically, he'd be a lot less willing to forgive. He still might, depending, but it would deplete quickly if the person was a repeat offender. He's still pretty much a coward, so he'd have a lot of conflict over it, but once he gets more of a spine he'd probably start to intervene.

Zak: Does not forgive, really. He's being a bit resistant on the matter, but if he found someone was cheating at a game, he'd do the same. Similar to battle. Lying he just wouldn't really trust the person. If someone cheated on him in a relationship, though... It might depend, but he'd probably "forgive" the person if they were asking for it. 'Forgive' in that they could get back together, but he would be allowed to sleep with whoever he wanted, and they wouldn't, and he would probably keep that up until it wore the person down and would ultimately break up with them. His own revenge, I guess? Otherwise he'd either just cut them out, or keep an eye out for another opportunity to hurt them in return, even though I don't know how much 'hurt' he'd really feel. Mostly it'd just be bitterness.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:27 pm
LOOK OUT!
IT IS A VERY STRANGE QOD UPDATE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:52 pm
How do you answer that for a character like Mitsu, who literally lives a double life as a very popular female pop star? rofl I guess if he were an actual girl, he'd be a bit more modest? I don't even know.  

CLCyrus

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:18 pm
Genderswaped Tsubin probably wouldn't change much, but she would be more of an airhead. Her tendency to fawn over intricate detail or fluffy things would be a lot more pronounced though.

And of course, reactions.... uh.... After getting over the shock, get distracted.

Because boobs.

EDIT: Have a bonus image of FemTsubin. Complete with girl abs.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:10 am
lol jin. nice.

Rose as a guy... well, that would certainly be interesting! Male!Rose would be mostly the same, pretty oblivious and energetic. He'd probably be even more gung-ho about battling. Would probably be a bit like Marx in some ways, actually. = w= Pretty sure if she woke up as a male, she'd only really realize the difference when she went to go to the bathroom. "What do i do with this thing?!?"
Fynx would be more or less the same if she was a male. = w=

Leon being genderswapped would flaunt his looks more, and probably be even more sassy nearly all the time. If he woke up swapped, to be honest, he'd probably be unable to resist checking himself out, but then he'd panic about Isis probably not wanting to be with him anymore. He'd still be like, the biggest dork ever, though.

Cyrus ... well, to be honest, nothing much would change at all if he was genderswapped. He'd still be an a*****e. If he woke up suddenly swapped, he'd probably be really pissed off. like "what the ******** is this s**t!"

Gavyn would probably be even more shy and sheepish if he was a girl, if possible. Super conservative and all. He'd be confused and embarrassed if he woke up as a girl. He'd probably lock himself in a room for the entire duration, or go hide in a forest.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:06 pm
Ajicka would be the same. If she woke up swapped she would be annoyed but ultimately see if she was stronger-- or if it was true that guys could get stronger faster, and start training. Or... continue, rather.

Jay would probably be a bit more defensive as a girl, and a lot more skeptical of people. If he woke up like that, he wouldn't even know what to do... He'd probably try and figure out "What'n thuh hell happened" and how to fix it.

Marx would be about the same as a girl, maybe a little more wary in some things... not sure. If he woke up swapped, he would... probably just completely fall apart. He'd freak. Once he got over it, though, he'd probably just be awkward for a bit until he got used to it.

Annnnnd Zak probably is a girl in some universe, so he'd likely be the exact same. If he woke up he'd be really pissed off and annoyed with everything until it got fixed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:03 pm
New Question!  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 pm
Zero, as much as I'd like to stray from Legendaries, I'd have to say could fit as a Darkrai. The color palette fits and with the way it's normally portrayed, I can see him ending up as one.

As for Kraven, probably a Blaziken. Just break everyone's faces xD  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games