Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:17 pm
Rose: I feel like she'd be a vulpix or a flareon - not quite sure which. I think a cute, cuddly, wide eyed pokemon suits her, and being a fire type is definitely fitting in my opinion. If she was a legendary pokemon, I think she would be either Mew or Ho-oh. Mew, because it seems like a fun-loving, curious type. Ho-oh for spreading rainbows and happiness everywhere. It would be a... strange sight, Rose!Ho-oh.

Leon: He'd be a Buizel/Floatzel. He likes to swim and he's a lifeguard, so those floaties will be helpful with saving drowning pokemon. If he was a legendary, he'd probably be a suicune. So majestic and watery.

Cyrus: This guy... is more difficult to think of a pokemon for. I think Purrloin/Lipard and maybe even Persian fits him pretty well. They aren't too hard to defeat, and they seem like they really like valuables. If he was a legendary, he'd be... I actually don't know. lol

Gavyn: Gavy would probably be a Torterra (a very shy one at that, lol). He'd often just try to blend in to his environment to avoid bringing too much attention to himself, but would tend to plantlife and help out tired pokemon by giving them a ride on his back. He'd definitely be withdrawing into his shell quite often, lol. If he was a Legendary... I picture him as a Shaymin. They are cute little shy hedge piggies that clean the environment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:35 pm
What pokemon would your character be if they suddenly woke up in a pokemon-only world? Any special reasoning?

Ohmarow = Absol: Omarow seems the type to rough it solo because others would avoid him save those few who truly know him.

Sonoko = Sunflora: Way to upbeat and sunny XD

Yukie = Roselia: He's got a natural beauty with a thorny personality

Nis & Sin = Plusle and Minun: They just seem to match so well XD  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:43 pm
Skylark would definitely be a Braviary. The world's only female Braviary at that! As much as she loves to soar, she would sacrifice that life for the sake of her comrades and friends. Heck, if she gets hurt protecting someone she cares about, she wears the scar like a badge of honor. Though, how she got it will be easily exaggerated due to her boastful nature. Got hurt covering someone from a falling branch? Nah, mate. She got that scar from defending an elderly couple from an Ursaring. XD Kidding. She would only ever lie about scars received from unnecessary confrontations or from someone like Trixie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:19 pm
This is rough lol I think Ivan would be a Bisharp. After all he is a hunter for team void and is to do as his leader bid. He's not quite a leader but he's not exactly just a pawn.

Giovanni on the other hand is the tough one. I would like to say it would probably be a Prinplup. Just because he's matured enough to let get of most of his childish idealistics so that would rule out a Piplup. However he is just a little to proud to say he's mature enough to be an Empoleon. He has a lot to learn still and a lot he has not achieved. The biggest reason I choose this Pokemon line to put him in is because he is very proud of his background and has no problems showing it off or talking about it.  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:51 pm
-tries to correct a mispost- Uhm... Sebs would be a Jigglypuff. Because pink.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:17 pm
I'm not sure about the others, but I think jolteon best fits Sable. Although she tries to keep it under control, her mood can shift fairly easily and those that anger her will find her a more difficult opponent than she would normally be. Likewise, her attitude can make her seem rather prickly to people, but if someone's nice enough to her, they'll find that she can be surprisingly cuddly. XD  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:07 pm
o uo

Avikna would likely be of the Dragon-typing, likely Hydregion or Garchomp because of her anger and tough-to-get-along-with personality.

Ko would be a bouncy Lopunny. Mostly because she's so upbeat and kind.

Eon, is hard to imagine... It would likely be a fossil-type. but she (given the picture I used for her) looks like a Flygon, so maybe she'd be of the Flygon line?

Ace, he's most certainly a Sneasel/Weavile. he's sneaky and devious, just like a dark-type and cold like an Ice-type.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:40 am
She has a very firey nature though I think she'd be a torchic hands down.  

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:31 pm
It's been a long time, but i updated the first post with a new question set~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:41 pm
*flails because I have no clue what my character's goals are*

Hmm, I think Riley's goal is... to fill the pokedex! And beat the elite four/collect all the badges. I don't think she has specific career goals right now.

Ray I'm not sure of... he doesn't really care to follow in Dad Alessandro's footsteps to become an admin. I think he aspires to tame a legendary pokemon and pull off a heist that makes national news, but other than that I don't think he has a strong path in life either.

Takumi I haven't really gotten a grip on his character yet (lol I should poooost him xP ) but aside from dealing with his family, I think he wants to be cool like Jun just life a life where he can do what he wants, and I guess the only way to get back to that for him is to get stronger so he can go home.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:37 pm
Heh, this is a pretty interesting question, so I think I'll give it a go!

1. Aiden doesn't really have any kind of goal as to what he aspires to be, while being a Pokemon League Champion would be pretty nice, he wouldn't necessarily go out of his way to make it a reality. His primary goal is to try to save his parents and friends from the likes of Team Void, even if it would mean trying to take down the organization itself. He knows it's a dangerous goal, but he's willing to give his life for the sake of his friends and loved ones if it would save theirs. He would love to open up his own Pokemon Daycare somewhere down the line, though that's a fairly minor goal as he feels that the current circumstances are less than ideal for it.

2. Chrysanthemum wants to be an inventor/engineer of sorts, she wants to try to make something that could potentially change people's lives for the better. She's constantly studying machines and making improvements on pieces of equipment to make them more powerful and efficient, her wheelchair is pretty much her guinea pig that she has modified and improved over a period of many years. She feels that traveling around the world and studying the technology in different regions can help her to draw inspiration for what she wants to create later on in her life.

3. Phoenix doesn't really have any kind of truly major goals, she simply wants to travel the world with her Pokemon companions and possibly get a house of her own. She doesn't necessarily aspire to become a Champion, though she would like to be strong enough to beat her brother/rival Clark as they have always been on fairly even ground. If she does find something that she feels she can truly be passionate about, she would gladly pursue that goal for as long as it would take her to fulfill it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:42 pm
So... I have quite a few posts to get in before I can roll for the Legendary Lotto, so I'll answer some of the previous questions asked in this thread!

Q: What's your character's favorite way to pass the time?
And, if you want,
What would their 'perfect' or 'preferred' date be?

Aiden: His favorite way to pass time is drawing in his sketchbook, or practicing songs on his ocarina. As for his 'perfect' date, Aiden is a very accommodating and attentive kind of person, he'll try to learn about his significant others' preferences and what they like before ultimately deciding on what to do for a date, and he would want it to definitely be something that they'll both enjoy,
because why should only one person have all the fun? He's not overly romantic about it, though, he likes it mainly casual and feels that romance should be saved for the right moments x3 Because he's mushy like that.

Chrysanthemum: She looooooves all kinds of machinery, part of her pastime is to take apart devices such as remote controls, computers, etc. to try to figure out what makes them work. As a mechgineer-in-the-works, she also likes trying to make improvements and modifications on already existing devices to try to make them more efficient, her mechanical wheelchair has pretty much been her guinea pig for modifying and improving its capabilities and adding some fun new functions as well!

Phoenix: She loves talking with her Pokemon, and will spend practically hours upon hours conversing with them. Because she's been more or less a socially awkward penguin for as long as she remembers, she doesn't really get out much as far as human interaction. She's pretty much a goddamn hermit if there ever was one x3 She also likes practicing playing her instruments as well, but only when she knows she's completely alone, she gets stage fright fairly easily in front of other people.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:50 pm
Q: What mythical animal would your character be? Any reason why, or does it just sort of 'fit'?

Aiden: Hmmm... not really sure about Aiden, but if I had to pick a mythical animal, he'd probably be a unicorn or a pegasus x3

Chrysanthemum: Most likely a dragon, but not like the scary, terrible sort that hoards treasure and annihilates anyone who steps into her cave, more like the kind that enjoys learning and collecting all kinds of random junk just to try to repurpose it into new things x3

Phoenix: Definitely a dragon as well, but she would definitely be the kind who lives alone in a cave and sits upon her mountain of books and treasures, fits with her lone wolf sort of nature

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm
Q: What pokemon would your character be if they suddenly woke up in a pokemon-only world? Any special reasoning?

Aiden: He would most likely be a Typhlosion, mainly because he has a special connection with it since a Cyndaquil was the first Pokemon he ever got that was officially his own.

Chrysanthemum: She would for sure be a Skarmory, because she just loves anything that moves and is made of metal x3

Phoenix: Likely an Absol, considering she is the loner type and prefers to keep away from people in general.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:10 pm
Q: How does your character handle fear? Do they face it, run away, or try and endure it? Do they ever want to get over their fears, or are they just fine avoiding them/being afraid of them? If they wanted to get over them, is that something they'd actually do?
To keep up the pattern, optional additional question is,
What kind of relationships does your character like? Slow ones, that develop over a lot of time, or fast, immediate, fiery relationships? Or are they completely uninterested?

Aiden: Aiden is the kind who tries to face his fears, albeit with a bit of reluctance, especially if it brings up certain memories and experiences that he's trying to move on from. Anything involving bad experiences from his past are more likely to utterly terrify him than any kind of ghost or monster.
As for relationships, Aiden likes ones that develop over time, he prefers to try to get to know the person who he's interested in -cough-Natalia-cough- before ultimately deciding if he wants to try for something a bit more than friendship. Of course, he also wants to ensure that both parties agree to it first.

Chrysanthemum: Chrysa likes to think of herself as a relatively fearless person, but if you place her near the ocean or any body of water that has no visible bottom, she'll do everything in her power to try to get away from it as fast as humanly possible. She hopes to be able to face her fears someday, but for now, it's still pretty much a work in progress x3
Relationship-wise, Chrysa prefers for it to be slow and develop over time as well. She prefers to not be the kind of girl who crushes on every single good-looking guy and/or girl that she comes across, but she's not picky when it comes to appearances. Personality is what she focuses on the most when it comes to deciding whether or not she likes someone or if she really likes them.

Phoenix: Phoenix isn't exactly afraid of most things, but she tries to endure it if she comes across something that truly terrifies her. Her basic principle is to just try to weather the storm as best as possible, and hope that it will all eventually blow over.
When it comes to relationships, Phoenix prefers to get to really know someone before even considering engaging in friendship or even a more romantic type of relationship. Like Chrysanthemum, appearances and gender don't really matter to her, if they're willing to accept her, flaws and all, then she'll gladly do the same for them.

The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games