It's not New Years, but I'll answer this question anyways!

Q: Happy New years! Someone nearby grabbed your character and gave them a smooch! What is their reaction if it's a stranger? Someone they knew? Who would your character kiss at midnight?

Aiden: Aiden does enjoy going out to parties during certain events, but he also doesn't mind quieter, less crowded get-togethers with friends, family, etc. If a stranger kissed him, he would certainly be shocked, but he would be polite and try to play it off as casually as possible since he's not the kind of guy to make a huge scene. If it was someone he knew, he would certainly be more comfortable with reciprocating the kiss, though it depends on the person and how well he knows them x3 If there's one person he absolutely wouldn't mind kissing on New Years, Natalia would definitely be the one, hehe~ Because I loves my Feydin floofs :3333 Of course, he would be pretty casual about it, because he doesn't know for sure yet if she actually likes him back, so he'd try to tone down the romantic-ness of the moment so that it wouldn't be too awkward between them, heh..

Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemum would definitely be out partying it up on New Years, she likes to live her life with no holds barred, and I could see her maybe trying alcohol once and ending up getting absolutely hammered by the end of it xD If a stranger kissed her, she probably wouldn't mind it too much, though she would still be pretty uncomfortable if she's still pretty sober at the time. If it was someone she knew, she would likely be the one to kiss them first because she likes to be the one who takes the initiative. Of course she'd probably have to lean quite a bit out of her wheelchair to be able to accomplish that in the first place xP

Phoenix: Phoenix is definitely not a party-goer, she prefers to be by herself most of the time with only her Pokemon for company. She would begrudgingly agree to go to a party only if a good friend of hers invited her to come with them, and even then she likely won't interact that much with other people, she's not the kind of person to drink and mingle with the crowd. To be fair, Phoenix would likely be the one person who just stands off in the corner the whole time xP If a stranger suddenly kissed her, she would definitely flip s**t and would likely punch and kick at them full force to try to get away. She doesn't like being touched by strangers, period. If it was someone she knew, though, she would certainly be much more relaxed and casual about it, at least as much as she can considering she's still a socially awkward hermit at heart. She doesn't necessarily have any one person she would choose to kiss at midnight at a party surrounded by a bunch of other patrons who may or may not be smashed out of their gourds, but maybe she wouldn't hate kissing Kraven, hehe x333