Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:37 am
Fujiko stepped off the ship and looked around...and grunted.

Fujiko heard of the place Kodo and thought it would be an experience to get some training done here, but she didn't expect to be in a city. She has nothing against them, she loved going to the cities and looking at what to buy and all. She had been to cities when she was a child, accompanying her father on his trips. But being stuck on a ship where so many people in close quarters, she was ready for some R&R.

Fujiko fixed her purple hair into a ponytail and fixed her ninja clothes on her.

She frowned at another thing, she wasn't wearing the appropriate attire for being in the city, yet this was the most comfortable clothes she had, her work clothes.

Yet, she was tried and she really didn't care at the moment what others' think. She just wants to settle down at her new place as soon as possible, BUT....food first.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:33 am
Not far from the docks, a strange Totodile sat unblinkingly watching his trainer and a Hawlucha play-wrestle, while an Orange Island Butterfree fluttered overhead, apparently trying to get a closer look.

Henrietta giggled loudly as Juan, the Hawlucha, gently 'threw' her, and responded by attempting to trip the bird up. The pokémon, of course, simply hopped over her leg.

There were getting very sandy and dusty in the sand of the beach just downshore, playing in the sun.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:45 am
Fujiko stepped off the pier, intending to get some food but on the beach she saw a trainer and her pokemon, what seems to be wrestling with each other.

It looked like fun. Of course, back home she did the same thing with all serious that came with training, but it looked like fun.

And that pokemon! She never seen a pokemon like that before. The pokemon looked like a bird the size of a growing child but the colors were striking...was it a fighting type?

And before she knew it, she was standing right before them, watching them play.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:23 pm
Mango, the Butterfree, noticed the stranger first, and immediately fluttered down, protectively, beside Gummy.
Nevermind that the ridiculous Totodile was better trained, and stronger, than the bug type, his strange disposition always made Mango feel like he needed protecting.

As Hen went to wriggle out of a hold Juan had her in, she, and then the fighting bird, caught sight of the ninja standing before them.
Juan looked somewhat puzzled by the individual, and how she looked, but Henrietta's eyes lit up.

"Wow! Cool!" She exclaimed, getting up and dusting herself off. "That's an awesome costume! It's totally a ninja right?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:53 am
Fujiko blinked when she realized that they were talking to her...and smiled at the girl. "Not really a costume but yeah. It's my training outfit."

She scolded herself, realizing that she must have been rude to come up out of nowhere and decide to watch them. She blushed a bit and held out her hand for a shake. "i apologized if I seem rude. I just got off the boat, new to the island, and didn't know where or what I am suppose to do. But I had to see this pokemon when I saw you guys play-fighting." She blushed deeper when she realized she probably seem like she was rambling, but she couldn't help it. When it comes to fighting, she is always interested. "My name is Fujiko from Japan."

Gwennythe
Sorry, I am finally tagging you

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:53 am
"A training costume?! That's totally awesome! You're a real ninja?!" Henrietta seemed delighted, and waved Fujiko's apology of being rude away with a gesture and a grin before shaking the woman's hand.

"Nah! Don't worry about it! Juan's /totally/ cool and worth coming to see! He's a Hawlucha! He's Juan, that's Mango, he's Gummy," Henrietta pointed to each of the pokémon out- the Hawlucha, the Butterfree, the Totodile- before introducing herself "and I'm Henrietta! Or Hen'! Nice to meet you Fujiko! What's being a ninja like?! Are you here on a mission?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas