Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Yaroki/ Something Left Behind /Kuni

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:38 pm
Jade Looked at the man who laid now on the cave floor. He seemed to be sleeping, his chest rising and falling still. Pulling herself out of the water she used her hands to waddle over to hi and look at him. Shallow cuts scattered his face and a hake shift bandage covered his arm now, her blonde hair dragging over his arm as she leaned down to listen to his breathing, it was soft and even nothing was wrong now. Relaxing she stared at him, his arm and stopped bleeding by now and until he woke she didnt know if anything else was wrong, so all she had to do now was wait.
Yaroki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:33 am
The sound of the ocean filled his ears, well that wasn't out of the ordinary; neither was the pounding in his head, rum does that. However the pain all over the rest his body, that wasn't normal. "Ugh," he groaned rubbing his forehead, yet he felt an unfamiliar softness. Slowly opening his eyes, Jack saw a beautiful blonde staring down at him, "ether I'm dead and yer an angel or I'm drunk your kicken me out the tavern. " As he spoke Jack's mind slowly returned to him, as did memories of the storm and Captain Lancaster ordering him to secure the treasure before everything went black. " Or yer the lass that saved me, in which case thanks. The names Jack Na'me first mate of," he stopped himself realizing his title meant nothing now. "Well guess now not really first mate of anything," he said with a dry weak laugh.  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:02 pm
Jade silently watched the man as he spoke, none of the words he said was new, she knew of the taverns pirates often would go to and having been around pirates before she was well aware of what a first mate was. Softly she smiled at him as he managed a weak laugh "You seem well enough now. After a bit more rest you should be able to go on your way". Her voice was soft and kind as she informed him of how he was, with him saved from the waters she expected he would soon like to leave, and if he didnt know of wat lurked in the cave he would be more eager to.
Yaroki

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff