[BRP] Something Altogether Different--Madness & Sacred Grove

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:21 pm
At The Mountains Of Madness moved through the high swamp water, pondering her soon to be future. She had not planned on offspring. Now that they were on the horizon, she felt the need to do what would be best for them. Somewhere in the swamp were the Legendaries. She had heard that they would bestow blessings on new parents for their offspring, and she hoped that she would find one that would think her worthy of their gifts.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She felt the gentle call - it was less of a pinch, now, an ache, and more of a sweet whisper now - and as she would, she heeded it. Petal-strewn wings carried her through the swamp and to the more marshy of lands, easily picking out the doe that was in need of her presence. Though the other was dark and rather coiled in appearance, the glow was there. The MotherFather saw fit to bestow this one with children, and so she too would see fit to see them blessed.

Landing in the water, she ruffled her wings and shimmered to her Kiokote form, long mane and petals touching the waters that was the shared home of the two within it now. She tilted her head subtly to the side, offering a soft 'good day' coupled with gentle smile of greeting in case she might have been too forward; she would not assume, of course, that the other wanted her presence. It was only fair for the mother-to-be to speak her welcome and not have it spoken for her.

Jynk

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:53 pm
Madness turned about at the greeting, her tail uncoiling defensively. She relaxed at the sight of the kiokote, knowing she'd found what she was looking for. "Greetings," she replied. "I have heard your kind, the Legendaries, can help with children, to make them stronger." Sure, it was blunt, but she'd never been one for flowery prose. "I would be grateful for the blessing for my children."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:53 pm
Ascent smiled, the expression easily reaching her eyes. This one seemed so...different, if not dark, compared to what she'd seen of other kin...but she was polite, well spoken and knew what she wanted. The Kiokote greatly respected that in kin.

"We can do that, yes," she replied lightly. "I would be honored to bless your children, friend - have you anything particular in mind? Such as...strength, or wisdom, or wit? You can be particular, or broad." The mare chuckled. "I wish only to give what you ask for."

Jynk

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:59 pm
"It is hard to decide for them, not knowing yet what their lives will be like," Madness answered honestly. "I would hope for the strength to see challenges head on, and the wisdom to know when to let things go. Good health would not be bad, either. Any other gifts you wish to bestow, I leave to your discretion." She bowed her head slightly. "I never expected offspring so soon, but now that they are on the horizon, I want only the best for them."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 pm
"Luckily, such things can be taught by a mother such as yourself - you need only to start them on that path, and they will follow." Ascent smiled, gentle and encouraging as she listened to the doe speak. What more could a mother ask for? This one was ideal for such a blessing of motherhood to be bestowed upon her.

Tilting her head to the side, the Kiokote considered her options before she extended her neck to gently touch her nose to the other's neck. "May your children always face the challenges before them, and bear the wisdom to walk around those that are not worth their time." She paused briefly again, before adding softly, "May your children be hale, and as strong of mind as they are of heart."

Withdrawing, she imparted another smile. "The rest, dear mother to be, is up to you."

Jynk

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:22 pm
"Thank you, Legendary," the doe said, bowing her head again. "I wish I could repay your kindness. If there is anything I could do in return, just ask." Though, the sort of things Madness might do as favors are perhaps darker than most kin care to think about.

Chrystali
Just about done, you think? :3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:29 pm
The Kiokote shook her head subtly. "It is my pleasure to be of aid to you. Should you need me again - my name is Ascent." She chuckled, taking a step back. "If you feel obligated, then simply raise your children the best you can. It is all I could ever want." Her form became slighter, as though misty, her swam form between her two front legs. "Take care of yourself, friend."

And with a shimmering lift of her body, the swan form replaced the Kiokote, taking to the sky.

Jynk
Looks good to me! :'D Thanks for your patience!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:33 pm
Madness watched the swan take to the sky, then headed back into the deeper areas of the swamp. It was time to begin preparing for motherhood.

Chrystali
That's a wrap, I guess. Thank you for your patience as well. <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces