[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:47 pm
One room, SRO or whatever? It was crap but less crap than it had been. Actually Taavi was kind of proud of himself, he'd scraped off and re-painted all the walls and he'd dealt with the damp, and seriously gone to town on the old couch with the Febreze.

Now that the smell was lessened he put an ashtray that he'd found in the back of a cupboard and cleaned up on the coffee table just in case he smoked. Sasha was meant to be here soon. He'd bought wine and... and...? He was good right? Tight pants - his old ranger pants again - and a tight sleeveless top, it showed that his long wiry arms were made of muscle where it was needed and of bone where it wasn't. And he had wine and also vodka, he shouldn't have spent the money on them but he hadn't wanted to ask Sasha over with nothing to offer him. Alright, right? He knew he was over thinking all of this and worrying too much but that didn't mean he could stop, he just wanted Sasha to not completely hate the place.

Taavi shoved the vacuum cleaner away in a tiny closet and turned to inspect his 'home'. Oh, who was he kidding? It sucked. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go home! He could look like Oscar Wilde and not make up for this place.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:48 pm
Floor eight, apartment 64, Lex thought as he went up the stairs. His pack had became a heavy burden about the six floor in. He pressed his hair back, curling in a natural fizzy cloud, but still a shade of purple, if lighter. His hair was a fuzzy pastel cloud of violet. He hadn't been able to find the time to reapply the dye.

He had dark loose jeans on, and a loose off the shoulder grey shirt with someone what over long sleeves. He rather like the cut of the shirt, because his necklace and the coins made a line of attention downwards. Simple studs instead of anything fancy. He also wore a pair of bright nearly neon blue sneakers.

Okay, right floor, apt 64, 64, that one. Lex walked over and knocked on the door, a tad flushed across his cheeks.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:04 pm
Gah, he was here! Or at least Taavi assumed it was Sasha, he couldn't think of anyone else who'd be knocking. He took a last look around the apartment but there really wasn't anything else he could do for it, it was clean and better than it had been when he'd moved in and it wasn't like Sasha was expecting a palace. Right then!

"Coming!" Taavi called, setting the bottle of wine on the kitchen worktop/table and then heading for the door. You could say one thing for this place, you didn't have to keep visitors waiting while you went to greet them. Taavi took a breath in, let it out again, undid the bolts and the chain on the inside of the door and opened it with a smile. "Hi! You're here!" Well obviously. "Um, come in, welcome. And don't ask my why there's laminate floor through the whole place, I haven't been able to figure that out myself yet." Probably it had been cheap, or possibly the landlord had wanted something that couldn't - in theory - get too gross. Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:06 pm
"Is there? That seems a bit odd, but ehh probably clean? If cheap." Lex blinked brushing a mass of curls back and smiled up at Taavi. "You look nice," he added as he stepped in, sliding the pack from his shoulders. "Have you found a better job yet?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:23 pm
Taavi smiled and smoothed a hand back over his hair, yay approval! "Heh, thanks, you do too; your hair is pretty curly, and I like the colour too." Pretty was probably the wrong word but he didn't get the impression that Sasha would mind all that much.

With Sasha inside Taavi closed the door and turned the two bolts and fastened the chain up again, probably a bit much really but they'd been there when he'd moved in and they made him feel safe.

"But the plus of the floor is that you can slide around in your socks, and yeah it's easy to clean too," Taavi continued with a grin and a slight shrug. "Oh, and you can put your bag wherever. Um. No better job yet sadly but I've applied for a few things, mostly retail stuff and also a delivery job. At least I'd be out and about with Valour with that one. Oh, and, can I get you a drink?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:45 pm
"It's a fizzy mess that needs to be recolored," Lex admitted, running his fingers through the curling fizz. "But thank you, I do sort of like the lavender but it isn't going to stick for much longer."

"That is a bonus," Lex slid his pack into a corner. "I hope you get a call back on the delivery job, I think you would enjoy it a lot more." He toed off his shoes as well. "That would be nice, thank you."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:56 pm
"I think I'd enjoy almost anything more than Meat Palace... Almost anything, I'm sure there are worse jobs out there. Thanks though, I've got my fingers crossed!" As he spoke Taavi headed over to the counter and picked up the bottle. "Um, do you like red wine? Otherwise I've got vodka that I can make into vodka and cola, or I can make you a coffee? it's only instant I'm afraid but it's an option." ...Ah, he didn't have any wine glasses. Crap. It wasn't the end of the world, it was just one more little niggle and they built up over time. "I ah, I'm afraid I haven't got proper wine glasses, so if you'd like wine it'll have to be an ordinary glass... or a mug I guess." Which was less terrible? He wasn't even sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:07 pm
"Wine would be fine, and glass is fine. It doesn't have to be fancy, Taavi. I think I once spent a little over a month using coffee mugs as improvise bowls. " If it could go in a bowl, it could go in a cup. Lex stretched and looked around the apartment before following Taavi to the counter.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:05 am
Taavi gave a little laugh and nodded, relaxing a bit as he headed over to the cupboard for the glasses. "I've done the opposite. And yeah, I guess all the fancy different glasses you're 'supposed' to have for different drinks is just pretension... Is that even a word? Pretentiousness." A quick search of the cupboard turned up one tall thin glass and one short fat tumbler. Taavi shrugged, turned back to Sasha, and said with perfect innocence; "Do you prefer long and skinny or short and wide?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:49 am
"Mmhm, considering language is a constant changing thing, I can't see why it couldn't be a word. It is a good one." Lex paused and covered his mouth, trying to muffle a snort of laughter at the innuendo, that he didn't quite think Taavi met to make. Or he had a much better poker face then he first thought.

"Is there an wrong answer? Cause I don't want to insult, if there is," He replied.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:18 am
"Hu?" Taavi blinked, played what he'd just said over in his mind again, and groaned. "Noooooo, oh Arceus, did I just say that?" He placed the pair of glasses on the counter and descended behind it. "I'm sorry, Taavi has died of embarrassment. In his absence please help yourself to either glass without accidental innuendo and pretend nothing happened. I may then be able to revive."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:26 am
Lex leaned over the counter, smirking slightly. "That is cute." He shifted, sitting on the edge of the counter and picked of the slender tall glass, slowly filling it with wine. After he finished, he leaned over, resting the bottom of the wine bottle against Taavi's head. "Would wine help you revive faster?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:35 am
Taavi accepted the glass and took a sip; he didn't really like it but he didn't hate it or anything and it was alcohol which was the main thing, just something to relax him a bit. "Lo, it's a miracle!" he said seriously, unfolding his lanky frame from the ball he'd formed on the floor and perching on one of the stools. "Well, moving on from that...." Conversation! Taavi cast around for a subject and, happily, he managed to find one around Sasha's neck. "Um, I like your necklace by the way. Are those coins?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:43 am
"Mmhm, the power of alcohol, it performs miracles," Lex added some wine in the short squat glass and took a sip. "Mmhm? They are, they are used for telling I-ching fortunes." He tugged slightly on the leather cord, pulling the clustered coins into better view.

"I do Tarot readings too... sort of a side business." He tucked them back under his shirt.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:49 am
"I-ching?" Taavi echoed with a slightly puzzled frown. "I've never heard of that before, how does it work? I kind of know what Tarot is - cards, with the cups and swords and things? - buuuut that's really as far as my knowledge goes I'm afraid.

"Oh! Um, and I've got snacks if you want? Or actual food if you're hungry." He hadn't been sure how long Sasha would be here but he had enough stuff in the cupboard and the fridge to do a couple of meals for two people. Thanks to Valour one of the things in the fridge was in fact a whole Pidgey, gutted and plucked and everything ready to be roasted or stewed or whatever else.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff