Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Roleplayer Searching: Male and Female (Always Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a Roleplay you are Interested in? (It may not be posted but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just PM me for more details about it)
  A 'Good' Sonic RP
  Legend of Zelda RP
  Paranormal Investigation RP
  A Time-Travel RP (Future person goes to past, or Past person goes to Future)
  Time-Dimension RP (A Writer suddenly is sucked into a world she created)
  Magical Girl Genre (More parody than all)
  Master x Slave RP
  Demon Wolf x Human RP
  Pirate RP (Big Huge Plot for it)
  Arranged Marriage RP
View Results

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:24 pm
My Profile:

User Image

Name: Jackie B. (My Appearance is above...I used Kawaii Chubby girl dress-up)

Experience: Roleplayed since 2009

Level: Semi-Literate to Advanced

Skill: Ability to play Males and Females (any personality if wished)

Can play Yaoi and Straight Rps (I can play Seme and Uke...my characters are mostly in between)

I can help out plan and write the stories and such. But sometimes I get writer's block, so I want someone to be able to help me too if must. It doesn't have to be original, it can be ripped off from a TV series or Anime for all I care, as long as we keep going (it can be a parody, haha). My roleplays are up on the poll above but I will post details about some of them down below.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonic [The Videogame series, not the Tv Show....it sucked]:

But anyway, I had a great roleplayer who played this with me last time. He played the best Shadow the Hedgehog I ever had seen. Of course, I MIGHT play Shadow the Hedgehog if it gets there, but I rather be an OC if we can. I got two characters; One is Natani (I drew her; she's a tiger) and Chula (Fox).

What the story is that there is a new villain, Gethin who was actually created by the same guy (I think he was Robitnik....do refresh my memory) who also created Shadow. He had awaken up a few years after Shadow wakes up. Although both are built the same, Gethin for some reason could not be controlled, so it's why Robotnik created Shadow, because Shadow, although has a mind as his own, is not really 'evil'. Shadow would be aware of Gethin but he never paid much attention to it, even when Gethin disappeared.

So anyway, the story starts with the OC and a friend, in which they found a chaos emerald (they live in a city), but they believed it to be a fake. But it brings in Gethin and chaos ensues. What would end up is that the OC would be transported to where Sonic and friends are trying to save the friend. So a chaos emerald search ensues, with Shadow ending up going along because he knows 'Gethin'....but only partially (since Maria mentioned him once).

Like I said, I would like to play OC but I'll gladly play Shadow if must.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:26 pm

This story was actually created by Jin Justice (I think it is, we just kind of stopped since I unfortunately am not well knowledged in the world of Zelda...except for Wind Waker...I know that story quite well). And I thought I wanted to give this another go (Or ask him if he wanted to try again)

But The story takes place after Twilight Princess. Link and Zelda are now basically Grandparents in the kingdom of Hyrule with a daughter and their granddaughter named Kara who bares some resemblance to Link. But another villain comes to invade Hyrule and succeeds in killing Link and Zelda, but the Daughter and Granddaughter have managed to escape. After four years of escaping the villain's grasp, they had settled into a small village where they had blended in quite well, where Kara was disguised as a boy because being a girl would make people guess if she was a princess.

Kara had even befriended your character, the prophesied new hero to save Hyrule. And when the spirits declare this prophecy, the two would have to go on an adventure to help save Hyrule...just like the old hero Link had to.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:27 pm

I had an idea for this type of genre for a very long time. It's more of a paranormal aspect than a horror/gore type of thing. I play Zak, a single paranormal investigator who lives in an apartment with another man named Aaron, his partner-in-crime, and Nick who is a teenager Zak adopted from an abusive household.

You are a girl who needed an internship in filming [or whatever you wanna think of]. This is a 3 x 1 Rp which means the girl can decide on either Zak, Nick (if you prefer older girl x younger guy) or Aaron. It will mostly be a slice-of-life type of Rp, and as we continue it will get to points where investigations will start to be life-threatening. Of course, we can double up if you feel guilty of having two guys left behind with no lover....haha, it's ok.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm

Fantasy is my biggest form of Roleplay ever! It is where a lot of my creations fit to, is the fantasy genre.

One of the ideas is that my character time-travels.....a few places come to mind: feudal japan, pirate era, and medieval settings. Of course it can be the other way around, where the person from the past somehow gets to the future where my char. lives. it could be more fun. And in case you wanna play female, I wanna try to play as a Native American man from the Colonial era not understanding English nor the fact on the ways of the modern era or a fuedal Japanese Samurai who happens to be a Baku and has to guard a girl who is somehow a reincarnation from one of the gods. I thing it will be fun to play

Another idea is that instead of time-traveling...this is dimension-traveling: One is the "Dreamer', basically a god in the fantasy world. The Dreamer is the one who created everything in this world. In actuality, the Dreamer is just a writer from the human world who gets teleported to the world she created. I want to be a girl, since I imagine the girl being a muslim.

Another story is actually inspired by an interactive visual novel I did, called 'Pottsdam Academy". The story is that your character (a girl) had just found out she had magic powers so she was enrolled into a magic academy (without your parents knowing the truth about the academy) to strengthen her powers. She would not realize though her old school rival, Nandp Veridoro is also joining the school...however...he had more problems as he is a demon and had scary wings and dark powers. But their rivalry still continued at Pottsdamn Academy but Nando's Identity, mysterious disappearance of the students, and a psychopath around the area would force the two to stop butting heads.

One last thought is actually in the human world, and it's the magical girl genre story but there is a possibility of playing male and female for this story if you're interested in looking:

If I play the girl:
Quote:
There had been many stories about the Grim Reaper: A mysterious figure who is known to hold a scythe in which learned every weapon as the generations passed and would thwart villains to justice, but they said any villain that harmed a child would not be spared for their lives, often hanged on the trees with words beneath their feet in blood: 'He that hung upon the Torturing Tree, heard all the crickets singing in joy.' No one knows the figure as the individual's face hides in the darkness, only known fact was the eyes are deep red.

The stories had been a bit...far-fetched for awhile. One, the grim Reaper had only been around for a good year or two, and the eyes are blue...not red. Shilga knows of these things because she is the Grim Reaper. Assigned by Death, she is sent to slowly execute the 'extra' evil that was overrunning the good of the world. The balance has been off balance and it is up to the Grim Reaper to get it balanced again. But this time, a problem has sufficed when the pandora's box opened, revealing all the seven deadly sins, hoping to bring back Hopelessness so the darkness can rule the earth. So it is up to 14 year old Homeless Shilga Kuvosky in order to rid of the pesky demons.

Now we have another character in the story that might help. You [a male high schooler...normal boy until some mystical being calls you and crap] are a warrior send by the gods from the sky; basically Life (Opposite of Death) who believes the killing from the Grim Reaper has gone too far, unaware of her mission to keep the balance. With that two magical heroes would be fighting to the death [but it never gets], misunderstanding the other's reason; The Grim Reaper saving the world, and the 'Life Warrior' [Name yourself however why you want] just trying to prevent too many deaths. But as the Seven Sins are slowly getting stronger, The Grim Reaper will have to balance her school life, Fighting another magical being, and extracting the Sins and Evil Humans at the same time. For the Life Warrior, he's work is school and trying to stop the Grim from killing anymore people.

If I PLAY the Male:
Quote:
You are a girl, a reporter perhaps, who is trying to figure out the mysterious figure known as the 'Shaman Archer' who has been floating around for a good few years. The Shaman Archery is known to wear Native American Attire with Black Wings behind his back. And a big Wolf's Head pelt hides his head, face, and some of his jet-black hair. He has been seen trying to deal with a few no gooders around college life and the state of New Mexico. So as a trainee reporter, you hope that if you find the identity of the Shaman Archer, it could up your career in such a big way. But even the 'Archer' knows of you and would rather not show himself.

Mingan Adelgunde lives in a poor, but sustainable housing with his single mother who works at Maria's (A well-known Local Restaurant) as the Chef Executive. He does not know of his Father as the Father was never in his life. He had learned of his 'abilities' when he was 16 and had continued to using it to his advantage. He is known to have 'purifying' qualities to his archery, exorcising demons/spirits to go to their proper places instead of tormenting the humankind and getting rid of the human traffickers that had soiled New Mexico's soil. So where does the reporter and the 'hero' come in? Well there is a string of murders going about, and it seems to threaten the both of them. Investigation and Brawl are required to figure out the murders, so now the two would have to work together to prevent more victims and find out the murderer's intentions.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Animal stories are always my favorite, anything involving animals. Of course this could've involve the fantasy genre but I thought putting on animal would leave it more room to be told in detail:

The idea is that a demon commander has his title stripped from him because he defied Satan's order, or more like couldn't kill an angel because of how strong she was. He ends up in the human world, disguised as a dog that is too... 'weird'. (A black and red dog), and how he is taken in by a human girl. Misadventures are required, but of course....can the Demon Commander keep his secret for long? Or does he have to owe it up to her eventually?

Of course the story can be altered to make it a master x slave RP, arranged marriage RP, etc., and what I mean by that the demon commander after having his title stripped would have to find a certain human in order to get back. How per say? It's either tasting her blood which is momentary power, but if he wanted unlimited power...let's just say sexual contact is necessary (it would be timeskipped of course). Which is why I said it could be different since the Demon would still have powers. I wanna be the female victim but I know most would disagree otherwise so I am prepared mentally for traumatizing the roleplayers sadly..... *sips soda while crying*

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:01 pm
*bump*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:14 pm
*bump*  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:28 pm
*bump*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:00 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Hey, Dragon here 4laugh !
I'm up for anything, I play male, female, and gender neutrals. Any personality works fine with me whee
I am a semi-literate rper
I'm an easy going rp that is up for anything!
Granted like most writers I can get a bit brain dead from time to time, but I'll still try and get a paragraph or more (though it might take me a bit longer than usual sweatdrop )  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:20 pm
DragonChild09
ShadowStream-chan

Hey, Dragon here 4laugh !
I'm up for anything, I play male, female, and gender neutrals. Any personality works fine with me whee
I am a semi-literate rper
I'm an easy going rp that is up for anything!
Granted like most writers I can get a bit brain dead from time to time, but I'll still try and get a paragraph or more (though it might take me a bit longer than usual sweatdrop )

Hey Dragon! Long time no see (Ever since our Divided Rings RP). Is there a roleplay you feel like doing? I have a character that I really wanna use but since I made you play the male I think doubling up will do so we both play male & female. Is there a pairing you feel like doing? Or a story that seems interesting?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:25 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Hey Dragon! Long time no see (Ever since our Divided Rings RP). Is there a roleplay you feel like doing? I have a character that I really wanna use but since I made you play the male I think doubling up will do so we both play male & female. Is there a pairing you feel like doing? Or a story that seems interesting?

yeah it's nice to see you again 4laugh
I'm fine with whatever really xd very easy going
You can use whatever gender you want I don't mind playing either gender heart so you can do whatever you want there
Was there any rp you really wanted to get going?  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:28 pm
DragonChild09

Well Most of the Rps I am showing I am in a mood for:

Sonic RP
Legend of Zelda (Like I said, after Twilight Princess)
Dimension RP (Writer teleports to world she created)
Demon wolf x Human RP (I wanna try playing female for this because I did this Rp multiple time as a male, it'll be cool to role swap for this)

I think the biggest ones are Dimension, Sonic, and Legend of Zelda.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:35 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Sweet!
Sonic (OC if that's okay)
LoZ
Demon wolf x human
Paranormal investigation

whee those were some of the ones I liked
I'm more than happy to do more than one rp with you if you would like since I'm pretty active xd  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:41 pm
DragonChild09
ShadowStream-chan

Sweet!
Sonic (OC if that's okay)
LoZ
Demon wolf x human
Paranormal investigation

whee those were some of the ones I liked
I'm more than happy to do more than one rp with you if you would like since I'm pretty active xd

I don't want to pressure you into so much though! haha. So you wanna be OC for Sonic? That's fine (I might have to test my Shadow skills anyways).

Legend of Zelda is cool (I know Wind Waker more than Twilight Princess, although I did watch a 5 hour clip of Twilight Princess to get an idea).

Demon wolf x Human I like to (I am roleplaying with someone but for some reason, she is almost rushing it which is hard for me to follow...but I think it was my fault)

Paranormal Investigation I play as three guys, so if you feel you need to have two-three girls, it's fine too..haha.

but anyway, I'll show you a profile of a girl I wanted to use. She got rejected by the RP creator (So the bio is a bit on the RP) so I thought you'd like to see it:

User Image

Name: Devansha Havon

Height: 5"9

Personality: A Confident and Ambitious girl, she is the one who would appear to be very loyal, dependable, and encouraging. Sometimes she is Generous also if she is in the right mood. However, she can be very pretentious (meaning she tries to show off what she can do, usually not possessing it in reality) when challenged, and domineering (one who taunts and bullies enemies). She also possess the trait of being Vain when it comes to other women and people who think their problems are more important than the bigger picture. She also can be confrontational if needed to be.

Appearance: Devansha is known to look more like a warrior than a princess. Her red eyes have scared a few people in the dark. Her red hair is almost the same color as blood. She is known to wear anything that is not a dress, sometimes a man's outfit. Her body language shows no 'passiveness' to it.

Hobbies: Archery, Swordsmanship, Fishing, Horseback Riding,

Likes: Dogs, Reading, Exploration, Training (Swords mostly)

Dislikes: Cats, Princess Expectations, Rich Men, Easily-Fooled Women.

Music: Our Solemn Hour -- Within Temptation

Other: She was a Princess expecting to take over the kingdom at a certain age, however it was suppose to be another man. Something she called an Oxymoron...rul the kingdom but with a man handling her like a puppet. She had a feeling she was not normal when she was growing up; her skin being tinted weirdly and her eye and hair being very different than everyone else's. She was not a bad kid growing up though, she just had a....blank expression. No one would know when she was angry, sad, or happy as a kid. It was when she was a teenager she expressed more emotion, but it was mostly anger. Growing up, she was to be proper as a princess but it only made the lessons aggravating as she would refuse to act like that. She did take a few 'private' lessons to be tougher, eventually learning the way of the sword (She's not a expert, but she knows it well enough to be consider semi-intermediate) and the basics of archery if something happens.

When she turned 22, she was expected to marry someone. She got very mad about this as the man in front of her was pathetic and not worthy of being by her side. His words and fists were not enough to be submissive. One day, it was enough to scream at him to go to hell and die. Right when she said, the man collapsed in front of her and died....in front of everyone. The fear of witchcraft and/or black magic rumors spread like wildfire and it forced the girl to run away from the castle, not even staying to hope for a better fate. With a sword, bow & arrows, and some armor, she is now running to find a refuge to stay in...well..forever and find a new life.

Otherwise I am more catered towards Sonic, Demon Wolf, and Paranormal as well.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff