Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]Do two Amauras make a herd? [Aulus&Lex] [Finished] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:47 pm
//So, last time Strongarm and Borealis were together they promised to see each other again and race? Slip stop pok// Lex paused in typing his note and gave an annoyed look at his Sneasel. “Slip, stop it. I’m typing Aulus.” He sighed as she gave him a pointed looked and jabbed at the dex with her claws. “Yes, yes, I know.”

He deleted the last part. //So, Strongarm been laying broad hints and I think she driving Slipstream a bit crazy, so mind if we meet outside somewhere? Maybe the lake? I think Percy and Nautilator might like playing a bit in something outside the base. Ooh, and Clancy mentioned you are training with him? Or going to? Good luck with that.// He sent it and held it up. "Better?"

<> She grumbled and flopped on her trainers lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:55 pm
Aulus read the message and raised an eyebrow; the guy typed exactly like he talked. Annoyingly. He had promised Borealis though and he couldn't go back on that, even if she never found out that he'd refused a playdate for her he'd know and he'd feel guilty until he rectified matters.

Aulus sighed and tapped out a quick message on his arm; //Working atm, my shift finishes in 2hrs. Can meet you after by the exit. And Clancy mentioned me?// With or without cursing, he wondered? Damned idiot man, he should have let his 'Ferlalafunster' or whatever he'd called it bite his bloody arm off, see how he liked being one handed for a year... if TR even bothered making him a replacement.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:06 pm
//That would work. He did.//Lex toyed with telling Aulus about how bad Clancy had butchered his name and decided against it. //Thank you.// He added and sent it.

"Alright, that is set up." He had time to take a shower and get clean after working his shift in the labs and figure out who else to bring outside of Strongarm, Nautilator, and Percy.

Two hours later he was clean, his pokemon, outside of Slipstream, were in their pokeballs and he was lingering by the exit with his pack and finishing a reading. Slipstream was sprawled on the floor, ears occasionally flickering to attention when something grabbed her attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:11 pm
"Fancy that." Aulus muttered to himself. //K,// he sent in response before turning his attention back to his work.

Just over two hours later a freshly showered Aulus in black jeans and a navy tank top approached the meeting point with a purposeful stride, his unruly brown hair still slightly damp having only been scrubbed with a towel. Bouncing along at his heels was a white and yellow Eevee.

"Right then, shall we go?" Aulus said once he was close enough to speak at a reasonable volume; he didn't see any need to stand on ceremony here, he'd come for his pokemon's benefit not to chatter.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:29 pm
Slipstream stretched the sneasel hearing Aulus before her trainer and glanced back, looking over them both before giving a sharp grin. <>

"His name is Aulus, Slip." Lex put his dex away, looking up and nodded. "Sure. Though what did Clancy want? I've been trying to stuff knowledge into his empty head and he doesn't seem the type to actually want to work more then he needs to." He shrugged. "Just seemed weird for him to actually seek someone out."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:06 pm
"Oh, that?" Aulus made a disgruntled noise as they headed up to the exit and waited for clearance to step out into the forest. "He didn't have a choice, he wanted a dark pokemon and given his distinct lack of experience he had to accept mentioning in order to get one made by the labs. Bloody good job too it damn near took his head off when he let it out, though I don't suppose that would actually have affected his IQ too much." Ugh, dark pokemon. No matter how long he was with the organization he wouldn't get used to them, mostly he tried not to think about it... Though that was kind of hard when you were responsible for helping a complete pillock to train one. Why had he agreed to do that again? Oh yes, because he was a responsible Agent and somebody had to do it. Ugh.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:21 pm
"The Feraligatr?" Lex questioned, somewhat confused because last he knew they were pure water types. "I seem to be missing some key bit of information but I'm guessing dark in this case isn't referring to type... and not terribly surprised at that." He had been waiting for something to try to take off Clancy's head.

He did make a mental note to make sure he had Glit on hand for all other training sessions with Clancy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:33 pm
"What?" Aulus turned to Lex, his expression incredulous. "Oh come on, please tell me you're kidding?" He wasn't kidding. "How long have you been with Team Rocket now?" Seriously! "A Dark pokemon, as in one in a Dark ball. Y'know; a pokemon twisted by man's hubris into a heartless monstrosity that can never feel affection again, that has its personality utterly destroyed, that is filled with rage and seeks only violence and destruction? That kind of Dark pokemon. Am I ringing any bells at all here? Perhaps just a tiny tinkle?" Really. Really? Bloody hell.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:54 pm
"I believe that this is my second year, " Lex mused, thinking back. Lost an eye, and had a friend come back from the dead and ehh. He looked at Aulus and tugged at his nearly back to normal curly hair. "I'm beginning to think I should ask Tambrey."

"A bit? I think I've seen perhaps a Dark ball or two but I never had any contact with them and Percy is the first time I have requested any sort of pokemon. The rest of mine have been assigned." There might have been something about Dark Balls on there but it had nothing to do with him at that time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:06 pm
"Well then consider this a crash course, seen as you've been wandering around with your eyes and ears shut apparently and or have all the natural curiosity of a wooden spoon," Aulus said darkly as they stepped out into the dappled light. "The Dark Ball is a triumph of the tech department: it allows you to catch a pokemon already coded to a pokeball, it makes a pokemon stronger, and - as I described - it destroys its personality and removes any ability to feel affection for others. Dark pokemon are like wrecking balls, strong but hard to control because they're impulsive as well as psychopathically violent." Aulus' lip curled and he shook his head. "Not my style."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:17 pm
"But Clancy's to a t," Lex finished suddenly realizing why Clancy had been excited about his newest Pokemon the last time they had a lesson. It was also horribly fitting for it to be the triumph of the tech department though he would argue anything that turned something psychopathic was flawed.

"I'm also guessing everyone who chooses to use such technology has a tendency to apply it to already predatory Pokemon." Feraligatr was a predator, with highly developed jaws and even Totodile had warnings to be careful training with this pokemon because of it habit of biting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:38 pm
"Well then you'd be guessing wrong," Aulus replied snidely with shake of his head and another frown. "I've seen everything from Charizard to Togepi, Rapidash, Eeveeloutions, Meganium and more. It's a convenient theft tool to anyone who can afford to buy themselves one so there's that to vary the horror show a bit quite apart from people's personal preferences which seem to be just as varied. The violent tendencies of a dark Togepi are as strong as a dark Feraligatr but obviously you're at less risk from a Togepi. Dark Meganium or Rapidash on the other hand? Just as much trouble as a Feraligatr. Doesn't matter how peaceful an uncorrupted variant is, a dark pokemon is still a dark pokemon which means it wants to fight and hurt things. The way to control them is to persuade them that by listening to you they will get to fight and hurt things."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:13 pm
Lex faintly wondered how Clancy could afford it and how much information he even considered before going through with it. "I had not thought of it as a tool for thievery," though it was one wasn't it? Any feeling the pokemon would have for it old trainer would be gone, destroyed. Leaving an angry violent one behind.

"Much more various then I first thought." He shifted, pulling out his dex and tapped in a few notes into the app before closing it. He paused and jolted a note to make sure to bring Glit with him to any training session with Clancy.

"How is Borealis?" New topic, please.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:55 am
"Much more various," Aulus snorted derisively, "right." What a tit."Borealis is fine," he continued with a shrug, quite happy to let the matter of dark pokemon drop himself to be frank. "She's made a good start on proper training now and I've had one of the tutors teach her Magnet Rise. She needs to refine her skill there a lot but as I say, good start. She's doing a lot of work against Artemis here at the moment," Aulus nodded down at the Eevee, who was sniffing around the bases of trees with interest. "She's much stronger than Borealis or Helix but her attacks aren't very effective which makes them a good balance at the moment." He was pleased with the young Eevee's progress, like father like daughter she was very keen on her training; if things kept going as they were he hoped to evolve her before the year was out though he didn't know into what yet. Jolteon would be most convenient for his team but she apparently like the idea of Jolteon, Sylveon, Espeon, and Umbreon quite equally and it had to be her choice in the end.

After a moment Aulus deigned to add; "And how are Strongarm and Nautilator?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:23 pm
"Nautilator is still a timid shell beast out of water, but he is starting to get rather bold when in his element. Percy is helpful of course. I think having such a large companion sort of eased his mind," Lex replied. "Strongarm had her second battle recently with Millicent, Tambrey's Cranidos. She won and was rather pleased with it."

"We been focusing on learn Icy Wind. I have been considering Magnet Rise but after the fees for tutoring Slip and Glit, it is going to take a while to afford getting anyone else tutored." Lex smiled at Artemis.

"Has she figured out which evolution she might prefer?" He asked, turning towards the path to watch his sneasel racing up ahead, scouting the area.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff