Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
Brother, I'm bored. (Silken Speech & Spiders In His Mouth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Silken Speech was in the Gardens this fine afternoon, weaving leisurely though the bushes and tree trucks in search of the perfect blooms to replace those that had begun to wilt threaded through her horns and beautiful tail.

The Gardens were always beautiful, no matter the time of year and truth be told, Silk had probably passed a dozen or more blooms that would have served as fine replacements and yet she strolled on. Her mind else where, she was remembering the stranger that had pasted by the edge of their tribe lands just a few days back.

Her brother, Spiders In His Mouth, had investigated and chased the foreign buck away but a moment after she’d glanced him. As was right, as was his duty and yet… Silk wished he hadn’t, secretly entertaining ideas of meeting I secret with the buck, a secret romance between a Rose and an Outsider, a Weed if his presence was to become known.

It would be so exciting! And above all else, Silk was bored.

Jynk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Spiders In His Mouth slunk through the Gardens, keeping a wary eye out for any further intrusions by unwanted bucks. Noticing his sister, he frowned at her wistful expression. He walked toward her and forced a smile on his face.

"Sister? What are you doing out here alone?" he asked, coming to stand next to her.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:13 pm
“Oh! Spiders! I didn’t see you there, brother.” Silk smiled brighty, albeit a bit sheepishly as she snapped out of her day dreams. Usually she’d make a show of being more delicate, demure and elegant, but this was Spiders. She didn’t need to put on a show for him.

“I looking for roses, to replace mine, they’re starting to wilt and you know how the Mothers feel about presentation.” It was honest in a way, but she couldn’t help but tell the whole truth to her dear brother. She glanced around to be sure they were truly alone.

“And… dear brother, I’m awful bored. Now a Rose at long last, what is there left to aim for? I want something else to pursue. Or maybe... someone.” A sly smile grew on her face as she remembered the foreigner.

Jynk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:21 pm
"What more is there to try for?" Spiders laughed. Sure, his sister might not see the need to put on a show, but the buck felt the need to never take his mask off. "Why, you could be a Mother one day. That is a noble goal."

He looked about at the rose bushes nearby. "I think these here will do. They don't compare to your loveliness, but close enough."

Araucana

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:20 am
Silk grinned at the compliment, and did follow her brother's advice, shaking off her wilted blooms and plucking the new roses from the aforementioned bush.

"One day, Spiders, one day." She agreed, weaving a fresh pink bloom or two into her tail hairs and gesturing for Spiders to help her arrange the last few through her horns.

"But what of the now? I'm without a drive, without passion." She sighed dramatically and spoke a little quieter, a huff in her voice. "Without romance."

Jynk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:35 am
"Romance?" Spiders asked around a mouthful of the roses he was weaving around his sister's horns. "There will be plenty of time for that when the right bucks come along." He frowned while his sister was turned away, not liking this kink in his plans. His smile came back as she faced him once again. "Till then, why not focus on your duties at hand?"

The buck looked down a moment in thought, brow furrowing, then raised his gaze back to Silk. "Perhaps I could try to find you a worthy buck? Someone that will gain the approval of the Mothers and gain you more appeal in their eyes?" He knew what his sister crave, and so added, "But also a buck that you will find appealing as well."

Perhaps that would sate her for a bit, enough to make her give up the silly notions of romance. He needed her mind on other things, after all.

Araucana

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:08 pm
At the mention of her duties, Silk puffed up her cheeks in a pout but immediately brightened at Spiders’ concession to find her a suitable beau.

“Oh Spiders! Will you? Oh, I am so blessed to have you, dear brother, always indulging me.” She leaned in and rubbed her check to his throat affectionately before drawing back and beginning to titter on excitedly:

“Oh but brother, surely if you bring in a buck the Mothers will expect you intend to add him to their court, will you speak to the Sons? Oh I don’t even know what kind of buck I’d want, a strong silent type maybe? Or a charming, gentle type? Ahh, oh Spiders, you always know best, I trust you’ll know whom they should find for me better than I!”

Jynk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:52 pm
Spiders nodded absently, thinking he'd find his sister a nice, gentle simpleton that would be easily manipulated, but all in due time. "Yes, sister, if I find a buck to your liking, I'll bring him to the sons for approval, certainly." He gave her a smile, placating her once again.

"Now, there is something you could do to entertain yourself in the meantime. It might not be a bad idea to align yourself with your fellow Rose," Spiders suggested. "Keeping her close and helping each other will keep you both in your positions, and maybe further your standing with the Mothers."

Araucana

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:58 pm
“All Your Pretty Feelings?” Silk responded, thinking of the orange doe who was her partner Rose. They were both announced as the Roses together very recently and it was true that if they both remained Roses, they’d probably end up Mothers together but Silk hadn’t really thought of co-operating outside their designated role. Pretty can be a little well… a bit dramatic. Of course though, her straight laced brother would see past that.

She smiled, he was always looking out her.

“You’re right, as usual. I should try and make nice with Pretty.” Silk agreed dutifully. She might feel apathetic about her tribe duties, but never towards her brother’s requests, besides, he so often provided incentives a plenty. She grinned thinking of her future beau before sighing a little. Depending on what mood their cousin was in, tolerating or even getting along might prove difficult.

“I’ll do my best, for you brother.” And for my beau-to-be.

Jynk
Probably my last reply for this RP, unless you want to keep going? c:

Moonstone Dazzle
Thought you might like to see this too! Also PM with any ideas for Roses RP? biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:51 am
Araucana
Works for me on ending it.

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items