Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

h2x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:14 am
I've recently been re-playing Resident Evil Code Veronica, and something came to my attention. Since Steve was injected with the T-Veronica Virus, isn't it possible that he may still be alive. Like Wesker, Ada, Birken, Krauser, and even Dr. Marcus who came to near death and were revived by a virus, wouldn't it be possible that the same may happen to Steve?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:24 am
h2x
I've recently been re-playing Resident Evil Code Veronica, and something came to my attention. Since Steve was injected with the T-Veronica Virus, isn't it possible that he may still be alive. Like Wesker, Ada, Birken, Krauser, and even Dr. Marcus who came to near death and were revived by a virus, wouldn't it be possible that the same may happen to Steve?

Ada?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

h2x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:28 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
h2x

Ada?

Yes remember she got shot by Annette, and Wesker had to Revive her. If you seen Wesker's Report he even mentions that he helps her out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:33 am
h2x
Its been up in the air that Steve could be alive, but really, I think having another RE based on him would totally through the series for a spin.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:57 am
h2x
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
h2x

Ada?

Yes remember she got shot by Annette, and Wesker had to Revive her. If you seen Wesker's Report he even mentions that he helps her out.

He never said he "revived" her. He only said he saved her. There's a difference.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:11 am
they better leave steve dead stressed
I found him to annoying the first time around  

mystery rei

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:37 pm
This has been discussed so much. Yes, it's very possible that Steve was revived, but I doubt they'll touch on the subject again. Who wants me to close this thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:51 pm
i didnt really mind steve i just laughed at his stupidity...like when he was ts==stareing at clair and made that drill crash into the wall...what an idiot  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:55 pm
leon r kennedy
i didnt really mind steve i just laughed at his stupidity...like when he was ts==stareing at clair and made that drill crash into the wall...what an idiot
That's one of many reasons why I DID mind him. What a waste of character.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:26 pm
h2x

First off, Wesker rescued Ada, not revived her. Birkin grew with the G-Virus that he had injected into himself, and Krauser is dead. Plain dead. He's not coming back, thank goodness. Dr. James Marcus had been dead for a while, but the Leech with the Projenetor Virus had grown over the years inside him, thus bringing him back to life with some "changes". Wesker had already injected himself with the Virus before he was killed so that when he did "die" it would have already taken effect.

As for Steve, I agree that it's possible.. and I don't think they'll leave us in the dark about what's happaned to him. We'll just have to see.. as much as I dislike Steve myself.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:00 pm
Evayne_Bathory
h2x

First off, Wesker rescued Ada, not revived her. Birkin grew with the G-Virus that he had injected into himself, and Krauser is dead. Plain dead. He's not coming back, thank goodness. Dr. James Marcus had been dead for a while, but the Leech with the Projenetor Virus had grown over the years inside him, thus bringing him back to life with some "changes". Wesker had already injected himself with the Virus before he was killed so that when he did "die" it would have already taken effect.

As for Steve, I agree that it's possible.. and I don't think they'll leave us in the dark about what's happaned to him. We'll just have to see.. as much as I dislike Steve myself.
Yeah! You tell em!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:48 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Evayne_Bathory
h2x

Yeah! You tell em!

It's true that it was never stated that wesker "revived" ada. But after taking that bullet shot, I don't think she could of survived and still be 100% human anymore. She may still look human just like Wesker, but I believe that there is more to her than meets the eye. Wesker...well we all know what happened to him. He went into a temporary state of death until the Virus with in him brought him back to life. Birken on the other hand would of died if he didn't inject him self. So he was "revived" in a way...except at the cost of his humanity. For Krauser we all know that Wesker helped him out, and we are all certain that he had a virus within him.

So that is why I believe that steve is still alive. Even Wesker said himself, that Steve may get revived by the T-Veronica Virus just as he did when he got attacked by the tyrant. I am neither a steve hater or liker. I did find him annoying at times, but none the less he played at big role in Code Veronica. The question is: Is his part in Resident evil done or to be Continued question  

h2x

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:09 am
i hope not  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:11 am
No I think Steve is done for... Even though the theory is good!

I've only seen 1 and 3 part of weskers report, so that never came to my attetion.. Can you show or get me to the other report parts?  

Pzycho-Leech

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:56 am
See, the thing is... Steve MIGHT have been revived. But from a marketing point of view, it's illogical to do that, because Steve was a crappy character anyway.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff