Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been two days since the large and heavy storm had come through the swamps. Moonlit had done her best to make it through it and thankfully Swarm had helped her find shelter but she had gotten so wet and rained on that her body felt itchy and her hair was a mess, tangled and caught up among her antlers, knotted behind her ears and she was sure she would never look beautiful again. She didn't like to be a mess.

She was wandering along looking for clean water or semi clean water that she could wash the mud off in and maybe untangle her tail. She would not be able to do her own hair but maybe she could find her mother soon or maybe someone who would be nice enough to help her fix her hair.

She was rather more jumpy then normal but she wanted to find food, clean water and some way to fix her hair so she didn't look like she had just come from a long wrestling match with her rambunctious sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Drowning had wandered from his family's small territory looking for water. He wasn't thirsty, but rather liked how the moon reflected in the water's surface. He was standing near a pool, gazing into it, through it, and completely lost in thought.

He didn't notice the doe approaching or hear the rustle of her hooves in the underbrush until she was almost upon him. Turning slowly, he raised his head and watched her with soft, curious eyes, wondering how she had gotten in such a state.

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:48 pm
Moonlit waters was so lost in her own mind about the right awful state she was in that she almost ran into the blue male with out even noticing someone else was around. "Oh dear me im so sorry mister! I didn't mean to almost bump into you. Is this water clean?" she asked as she noticed him looking into the pool of water at his feet.

"Are you planning to drink? I would really like to wash up if you do not mind me doing so. I just went through the worst of storms the other day and i have not been able to find some place to wash up in. And im sure im a right mess and i am sorry you see me like this but i normally do look a lot nicer." she said, rambling on as she eyed the nice clean moon lit water infront of her. She smiled, thinking of her own name and how it seemed rather fitting to find this nice water lit by the moons face with this...well now that she looked at him properly, rather handsome male looking into the same water.

She was a little glad for the mud on her face so as her blushing did not show on her white furred cheeks as she waited to see if he was ok letting her wash her legs and face up in the small pool.

Jynk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:53 pm
Drowning simply shrugged at all her questions, then gestured to the water with a nod of his head. "I wasn't going to drink. You may have the water. I was only watching the moon, but it will come back in the water again." He tilted his head, taking in the doe's state. A storm, eh? He remembered that had been recent. "How is it that you have not gotten clean sooner? There are plenty of water sources around, are there not?" Something in his voice hinted that his questions were from mere curiosity and not out of meanness.

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:12 pm
She blushed this time, more deeply then before when she had noticed his looks. "Oh well...i didn't see any water that looked clean enough for me to feel comfortable washing in. So many of the ones i came across still had debris and stuff in it and were murky and dark and i felt i would just get more dirty then clean.So i did not want to wash in them. Besides something about this pool seems more fitting to me." she said as she carefully walked into the water till it was a little past her ankles.

She lay in the water carefully and worked on rubbing her legs together to get the mud off and then using her nose to get her back feet and legs clean. "My name is moonlit waters. What is yours?" she asked as she glanced up at him, her pale yellow eyes looking over him as she tried to shake her unruly hair back out of her face, but it was so crazy over done with mess that she was having such a hard time getting it from her eyes now.

Jynk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:19 pm
"The Moon Is Drowning," the buck answered softly, his golden gaze unwavering. "You may call me Drowning if you'd like." He watched her struggle with cleaning a moment more before wading into the water to help, used to assisting his sisters and brother in their own clean up after adventures. "Your hair is tangled about your antlers. Hold still." He proceeded to catch it in his mouth, no phased by the dirt and debris, and try his best to help get the tangles out.

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:40 pm
She smiled and sat still as he worked on her hair. "Thank you. It was so windy and i was so wet and my hair just wouldn't stay out o my face. So i had to do my best to toss it back and keep my eyes on the ground so i didn't fall or run into things so it got every where! It was horrible!" she said as she sighed and rubbed her legs together a bit more to get the last bit of mud off her self.

"You can call me Moonlit if you like. I like your name a lot." she said as she rolled her eyes up to carefully look at him as he worked on her hair. She was glad he didn't mind her dirty hair, but she also wished that she didn't look so horrid for the first handsome male that she had met who wasn't family.

Jynk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:02 am
Drown finally finished untangling the doe's hair and let go. He dipped his head down to rinse the mud from his mouth before speaking, not at all bothered by her appearance and oblivious that she wad flustered at being messy in front of him. "I like your name as well. It... matches."

Unsure of what to do, Drown moved back to the bank and stood there somewhat awkwardly. He never knew what to do in social situations. "Why were you in the storm?"

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:00 am
She smiled and shook her hair gently to settle it around her ears like it should be done and then lowered her head enough to wet it and get some of the mud off with out it getting as messed up as it had been before. "Oh thank you! I thought it was great too! My dream had been all moonlight and water and shimmery and beautiful. And so it was my name when i came out. Just seemed right." she said with a smile as she looked up at him.

"Oh i had been out looking for pretty flowers and exploring around. I like to explore the swamp when i can. Its nice around most of it. And then the storm came out of no place it seemed and i was kind of lost in a large open area with little coverage for me to hide in. It was so windy before the rain and my hair got all in my face and i just got so lost till Swarm helped me." she said with a smile like explained it all.

Jynk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:13 am
The buck just listened as Moonlit spoke, an awkward and somewhat shy smile plastered on his face, the smile of someone that doesn't quiet understand all that is being said, but thinks it's impolite to at least seem interested. When she was done, he nodded a bit, thinking how to answer before replying. "You're far from home then? You can stay with my family if you need rest." He was pretty sure his parents and siblings wouldn't mind a guest for the evening.

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:38 pm
She smiled brightly and nodded as she stood up and checked her self to make sure all of her was cleaned up she nodded to him. "I think that it would be fun! I would not mind staying the night over with your family if its ok. I am a long ways from home and i have not been here for long but it will take me a while to get home again and a nice place to sleep would be welcome if your family is ok with it." she said happily as she walked out of the water, flicking her fluffy tail and smiling as she waited for him to lead the way.

Jynk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:10 pm
Drown began to walk back to the den his family called home, figuring the doe would follow since she had agreed to stay. "Most of my family are likely out exploring, but the ones there shouldn't mind a visitor. Tomorrow, I'll help you find your way home." True, he didn't have the wanderlust the rest of his family seemed to have, but he was good with directions and had a single-minded determined focus when he decided to do something.

Tiger_Kisa699
I think we can probably end it on your next post or so.

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces