Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beloved zetsubou

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:03 pm
Get in here

Post your gamertag if you ever wanna play and what console you play on.

Freak Halo4

I have both the 360 and Xbox One  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:09 pm
OI have halo4 on 360, though admittedly I don't play very much anymore
I don't have xbox one so won't be getting new game on launch which is a first, however I'm not looking forward to some of the changes they have made.

My favorite halo is inbetween 3 and the first one. I loved the levels for the first game.  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

beloved zetsubou

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:12 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk
I don't have xbox one so won't be getting new game on launch which is a first, however I'm not looking forward to some of the changes they have made.

My favorite halo is inbetween 3 and the first one. I loved the levels for the first game.

Halo 3 is my favorite. A lot of people seem to hate what 343 did to Halo, but I loved 4 and hope that 5 will be just as great.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:14 pm
casually gorgeous
The Chatterbox Jerk

Halo 3 is my favorite. A lot of people seem to hate what 343 did to Halo, but I loved 4 and hope that 5 will be just as great.

I just don't like that they got rid of split screen at home for coop, it was like a ritual thing we would get it day launch then me and my friend would coop that night and beat the game.  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

beloved zetsubou

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:17 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk
casually gorgeous
The Chatterbox Jerk

I just don't like that they got rid of split screen at home for coop, it was like a ritual thing we would get it day launch then me and my friend would coop that night and beat the game.

Oh ya, that's something that sucks. If I want to play with my brother then I'd have to get a whole new Xbox and another Halo 5, right? Pretty shitty.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:18 pm
casually gorgeous
The Chatterbox Jerk
casually gorgeous
The Chatterbox Jerk

Oh ya, that's something that sucks. If I want to play with my brother then I'd have to get a whole new Xbox and another Halo 5, right? Pretty shitty.

exactly, plus xboxone is pretty expensive. I'm just happy I'm getting a ps3 now at least, I already own tons of gameds for it. If I get halo 5 itll probably be pretty late.  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Amazon Prime And AnaI

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:01 am
I play the master chief collection on Xbox one  
Death Squad Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers