Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akiflower

Naughty Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:56 am
User Image
I've got a lv.60 reaper on Tera and I just started Skyforge. Both are Free to play

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:05 am
akiflower
User Image
I've got a lv.60 reaper on Tera and I just started Skyforge. Both are Free to play

I played tera while it was still pay to play but i havnt picked it up since ( i bought the game on release and couldnt maintain the sub fee >.<)
Skyforge, i have dabbled in but havnt invested any time into. Im pretty sure my user name is the same on skyforge if you would like to add me. smile  

Zaelesis

akiflower

Naughty Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:07 am
Zaelesis
akiflower
User Image

I played tera while it was still pay to play but i havnt picked it up since ( i bought the game on release and couldnt maintain the sub fee >.<)
Skyforge, i have dabbled in but havnt invested any time into. Im pretty sure my user name is the same on skyforge if you would like to add me. smile

User Image
Aww..I bought a copy of Tera for my bf so he could get the mount and the extra character slots.

SUre. I'll add you. I've not played much of it either. I wish i could map it to my controller but so far i've not been able to.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 am
akiflower
Zaelesis
akiflower
User Image

User Image
Aww..I bought a copy of Tera for my bf so he could get the mount and the extra character slots.

SUre. I'll add you. I've not played much of it either. I wish i could map it to my controller but so far i've not been able to.

I think if you use a version of joytokey it can get close. or try using something that has its own outside program, i modified a keyset for my razor stuff to make the game a little smoother while playing.  

Zaelesis

akiflower

Naughty Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:21 am
Zaelesis

I think if you use a version of joytokey it can get close. or try using something that has its own outside program, i modified a keyset for my razor stuff to make the game a little smoother while playing.

User Image
Ohh..I was using DS4 windows and it wouldn't work right.
I got my Bf a razer naga. It seems to be working good for him.
I'll have to try that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:49 am
akiflower
Zaelesis

User Image
I'll have to try that.

The naga is nice, also try maybe a nostromo (or whatever its called now). It has a dpad with a nub to feel like a joystick, its amazing for movement.  

Zaelesis

akiflower

Naughty Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:54 am
Zaelesis
akiflower
Zaelesis

User Image
I'll have to try that.

The naga is nice, also try maybe a nostromo (or whatever its called now). It has a dpad with a nub to feel like a joystick, its amazing for movement.

User Image
I love the naga. It came in handy when i played Aion, but in the last patch they gave the PVP crowd the new map and made it PVP. We barely got anything for PVE. SO I wound up not playing anymore.

I'll look it up. I'm needing a new mouse. I don't like the ones with the little screen and stuff on it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:09 am
akiflower
Zaelesis
akiflower
Zaelesis

User Image
I'll have to try that.

User Image
I love the naga. It came in handy when i played Aion, but in the last patch they gave the PVP crowd the new map and made it PVP. We barely got anything for PVE. SO I wound up not playing anymore.

I'll look it up. I'm needing a new mouse. I don't like the ones with the little screen and stuff on it.

The nostromo isnt a mouse, its basically a keyboard extension.  

Zaelesis

akiflower

Naughty Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:12 am
Zaelesis
akiflower
Zaelesis
akiflower
Zaelesis

User Image
I'll have to try that.

User Image

User Image
ohh...nice. I'll have to look it up. I'm on a laptop though. So hopefully it'll work.
I'm thinking about taking the spare desktop I have and upgrading it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:15 am
akiflower
Zaelesis
akiflower
Zaelesis
akiflower
Zaelesis

User Image
I'll have to try that.

User Image

User Image
ohh...nice. I'll have to look it up. I'm on a laptop though. So hopefully it'll work.
I'm thinking about taking the spare desktop I have and upgrading it.

Not a bad call. You got me thinking: Does tera natively support a controller?  

Zaelesis

akiflower

Naughty Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:43 am
Zaelesis

User Image
Yes. It supports a xbox 360 controller.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:49 pm
akiflower
Zaelesis

User Image

Nice, i might have to reinstall it then.  

Zaelesis

akiflower

Naughty Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:57 pm
Zaelesis
akiflower
Zaelesis

User Image

User Image
It goes a little easier if you do it through steam.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:29 pm
I started TERA about a month ago, but I haven't been on Steam in a bit. So my character is still a low level. It's pretty fun though and I'll continue playing once I get my keyboard.  

Brian From Finance

Zaelesis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:12 pm
akiflower
Zaelesis
akiflower
Zaelesis

User Image

User Image
It goes a little easier if you do it through steam.

Of course. smile The hard part would be finding time to play.  
Death Squad Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff