Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:37 pm
Jynk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There had been rumors, Compile collected them, sorted them and stored them for his own benefits. There was always rumors, but certainly these ones were different. A new tribe and while tribes weren’t anything new, the message certainly was. Most tribes had a message about surviving, some sold things, some helped others, but this was different. Compile was intrigued.

This tribe was about spreading the blood line to provide the swamp with kin it deserved, certainly a heavy and haughty message. Now, could they truly deliver such a thing? Blood had laughed when the word had reached them. But then, it was does promising this and his lover was chauvinistic. Tracks had chuffed, amusement clear in his frame and eyes and continued browsing. According to him, no one could out breed a few of the oldest families. Though they were welcome to try.

Compile had sorted and list the positive and negatives before declaring he would see them and decide in person if they could fulfill such a promise. And well, the rumor of their beauty was also a factor. He certainly liked beautiful things.

Now he was to see if they were as beautiful as rumor had it and if he could help them with their mission.

So he left his lovers to their own plans, they certainly could entertain themselves for a while and sought out the rivers. Beautiful does would seek out the best places to live and the rivers provided much.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Spiders In His Mouth was busy amusing himself in the garden, taking in the calm beauty of the roses to clear his mind for more important thoughts... like scheming. He wasn't so lost in thought, however, to hear the footsteps approaching, Turning to face the red buck standing in the garden. "Well. Hello there."

Shaddaling

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:27 pm
Jynk

"Hello yourself, handsome." Compile unabashedly looked over the buck and certainly liked what he saw. "Perhaps a well breed buck like yourself could help me? I'm looking for a tribe who has brought a message to the swamp. Two does who have a desire to see their blood line right what has been wrong for so long."

He paused, looking over the garden. "Apologizes for entering your garden without permission, I nearly had not noticed its beauty when faced with your good looks."

(I don't know if I should apologize for him or not.... Compile flirts like he breathes.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:49 pm
The purple doe raised an unimpressed brow. He smirked a bit, shifting his weight. "And you think you're worthy of of this tribe? I have to tell you, Mother and my aunt can be very... picky." He sniffed disdainly at the interloper. Imagine the nerve to come in unannounced and think he belonged. On the other hoof, he could be very useful for his own plans. A slow smile spread as Spiders looked the red buck over. Yes, this might just work. "What makes you think you'll fit in here?"

(LoL. Spiders is not swayed by flirting.)

Shaddaling

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:11 pm
Jynk

"Well for one, I sought you out," Compile replied, not worried about the disdain. "I'm sure you could seek others out yourself, but then those join because you gave them an offer they can't refuse, not because they sought out such a tribe because they felt a kinship."

"The second would be, you lack the numbers to do what you are seeking out to do. I walked straight here, not even knowing it was your tribe land, not even stopped or questioned until I found you," Compile pointed out.

"I would like to help rectify this, if possible. I traveled here to see if the rumors were true, and now that I find they are beyond my expectations, I want to help this tribe grow and be a great power in the swamp. If you would let me."

He smiled sharply. "And well, I certainly think I'm handsome enough not to be a blight on your lovely garden. Though I believe the ladies are the only ones that can judge for sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:00 pm
Spiders hummed softly, thinking it over. Well, this buck did make a lot of good points and his looks were enough to be distracting to some of the weaker does in the tribe. Yes, that would suit his needs. "Very well. You have made some solid arguments. Enough so that I feel you are worthy enough to meet the Mothers and present yourself to them."

Shaddaling

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:04 pm
Jynk

"Thank you,... hmm, I had not received your name. And I feel a bit like a right boar, in not introducing myself. I am Compile," he introduced.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:14 pm
"I am called Spiders In His Mouth," the purple buck replied. "You will wait here until the Mothers send for you. I'll let them know you are here. Impress them and you'll do well among this tribe. Disappoint them, and you'll never see more than the Garden. Good luck, suitor." He bowed his head and departed to find his mother and aunt to let them know of Compile and his desire to be in the tribe.

Shaddaling
End there? I'll PM Whippie to arrange the rest of the initiation RP for you. :3

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:37 pm
Compile watched Spiders leave with a slight smug smile. Well, he will certainly have to see about impressing the does, but the bucks weren't bad looking either.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games