Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:54 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Banshee gave a grimace as her playful explanation was immediately shutdown to a rather peeved Kami. Of all the outcomes she expected, being patronized didn’t even make an appearance on the list. But it did beat being executed on the spot, starved to the brink of death, or even beaten to a pulp by the Cartel. Getting told off seemed like a fair price for what intrusion. It left her with a nostalgic feeling, but it was hard to pinpoint why since the Cartel lacked restraint in the punishment department.

“Well if I didn’t dare to try them out then we wouldn’t be here, Ai-je raison? It was either Cygnia killed you there or what? Be killed by a dud invention?” She shrugged her shoulders as a step of action made sense to her. What else would the Banshees be doing right now besides letting their ship collect dust and sail afloat along space? “Sometimes you don’t get to test things out when your life is on the line. If Nanira and I didn’t take a chance, this place might be a ruin with inventions that would be relics.”

She wasn’t trying to get off on the wrong foot with Kami, but considering she had a second chance with a new group, she wasn’t starting off like a whelp to be walked over again. There was no more just getting walked over because of size or status. She wanted to do as she pleased and speak her mind without a worry of what was to come. “I can say I’m a team player, but safe? The whole allure of this team is full of gambles. If Blue was methodical, predictable, and safe then I would have hightailed it out of here during that fight. But I can guarantee I’m not planning on harming anyone with my invention.” She had seen too many innocent lives lost as is, but knew what she was striving for in this technologically advanced section of the Spreta. “I want to make sure that nobody is in a situation where they feel entirely helpless. That’s why I want to work with you.”

“Wouldn’t you like some out-of-the-box thinking? Like the EMP; it’s good as long as you know where electronic devices are in a room, but what if you couldn’t? I bet you made that visor Blue has. What if you made one that could detect electronics that are out of your line of sight? That way you know where to throw the little wisps for the most damage? I bet you could even modify it for a one-punch with the right casing. Flash bang first and then the EMP. It would be advantageous in a hostage situation or party holes full of enemies.“

☾ Location :: Spreta-Tech Quarter-Kami's Workshop
☪ Feeling :: Anxious, but eager
☾ Company:: Kami
☪ Wearing::Banshee fatigues

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:48 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

There's a fine line between...
love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

Kami listened patiently to Athena trying to give her the chance that Ashara had asked her to provide. Still she gritted her teeth hearing her not getting what she was talking about and how flippant she was still being about what things meant for her now. You really think this team is all about doing whatever feels right in the moment? That safe isn't what we are?" She stood up to her feet and moved over to a cabinet and pulled out a large, thick corked vial with a piece of sharp metal shrapnel in it. Blood had dried on most of it in a haunting manner; there even appeared to be hints of flesh material. She handed it over to Athena. "Look at it! You see how long it is. How far down it is coated in blood. I pulled that out of Blue's chest after one of our first missions on this team so she could be patched up." She placed the vial on Athena's desk and returned her gaze to Athena's eyes not breaking contact. "She got that nearly logged in her heart because I decided to try out a weapon I hadn't full tested in an attempt to save her from enemy fire. I saved our commander's life and in turn nearly took it in my efforts. I allowed my pride, my knowledge of tech, and my singular belief that I would not watch her life be lost tell me what I was doing was more important than the potential outcomes. I didn't read the situation with everything I had learned outside of what I was good at. In doing so I nearly took the life of the one I was trying to save. Look me in the eye and tell me again that anyone on this ship's life is worth a damn gamble or your own ******** ego trying to prove that you know what you're doing or that you're going to save lives by taking any means necessary. Even if you come up with good ideas what do they matter if you're not willing to make sure they will not harm the very ones you're actively trying to save. It doesn't matter if you're not planning on hurt anyone or not want them to feel helpless. If you are not doing your best then all you'll do is make everyone ******** helpless." She pointed back at the vial. "Until you understand what that means-" Then she pointed to the Banshee motto etched into the top of the lab entrance. " Until you fully understand what everyone on this team means don't even begin to think that just having out-of-the-box thinking will be enough to earn your place in this lab."

Just before she could continue the door to the lab announced Blue would be incoming. With that she walked into the room they were in and instantly felt the tension coming off the walls. "Everything alright in here, yeah? Surprised you're not still nose deep in your tech bits like always. Guess Bandit still needed to get setup in her spot." Her eyes traced along the room curious to see if Kami had moved anything over to her "finished" storage safes that she could test out in the firing range. It wasn't long before she noticed the vial resting on the desk. "Ah see you brought that thing out again, yeah. Made for a pretty scar that women sure do love to ask about." She said with a small joke trying to lighten things up before picking up the vial. "Ended up requesting better armor for everyone after this one. Couldn't have anyone else showing off impressive scars like this one, yeah. Still learned things though." She sat the vial back down before turning back to the both of them. "Just doing my normal check-ins, yeah. You made it in here, Bandit. That's one thing off my listy."

==== ◊ ==== f ==== ◊ ==== a ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== ◊ ====

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:03 pm

Athena gave a leer at the Head of Technology and her prolonged rant about being a part of a team. Such nagging deafened even Ashara’s entrance to this rocky start in the workshop. Waving a vial in her face and pointing like so felt like fighting words as those sharp teeth were holding back a sharp tongue in response to such belittling. “So what, one accident happens and now you sit here dwelling on it? If I thought like that then I would be sitting in a cage still while more lives were killed.” The rookie finally snapped back as Ashara’s attempt to defuse the situation was looked over by her overwhelmed emotions. “Nox had collected over a hundred child slaves when I was brought on board. My village had twenty kids rounded up by the cartel. Only one of them survived and isn’t even relieved to be alive when she had to watch them suffer. Three of them were next door neighbors that I played catch with. One starved, another beaten to death, and the last was thrown into the vacuum of space.” That piercing gaze of Kami’s wasn’t enough to make the newbie step back or retreat as those memories made her stand up for herself even more. Who could try to tell her what she was and was not?

“It’s not about stroking my ego, there’s none for a slave to have. It’s about helping the helpless. People with talents and abilities, like you, sitting on their arse feeling bad for their past mistakes instead of doing what they can. Something that I was told Banshee’s don’t do. Banshees help Banshees, right? Then help me learn!” The pool of blues in her eyes looked at the inventor with a bottomless pit of hopelessness cratered into them when reminded how she hoped for someone to come save them back then on the Cartel’s ships. “I don’t have an education. I don’t even have real training. I’m probably the least qualified to do anything here. Does that mean I shouldn’t try to do something? What if somebody is dying and there’s no little-tit doctor to give them first aid? What if there is an attack on a ship and I know where the gadgets are at? Should I have just turned myself in? Just have been useless while Cygnia offed you and put a bullet in Blue’s head? If you guys are my family then I don’t want to lose you the second I’m thrown into battle. I want to learn how to make better utilities for my comrades to stay alive. I can’t sit back and be useless. . .not again.” She uttered sharply like a knife twisted into her leg when dwelling on her past. There was no going back to being some imprisoned servant or some castaway stranded on another moon.

“If you don’t want to teach me then fine. I’ll keep figuring it out on my own. Put up all the locks, traps, and walls you need to keep me out. I’ll keep breaking them and tinker. It’s what I’ve done to survive so far. So when you’re too scared because of this.” She picked up the vial and put it over top Ashara’s scar with a stare not scared to meet those jade eyes of her officer nor aware she was touching her captain’s chest, “I’ll have an answer that some . . . jerky-for-bits wasn’t brave enough to try.” With that last remark, she stuck her tongue out at Kami ready for some pummeling or some berating to come as she was getting everything it was worth to get her feelings and thoughts off her chest. “Now punish me or whatever. . .kiss my arse.”

☾ Location :: Spreta - Tech Quarters- Kami's workshop
☪ Feeling :: Frustrated
☾ Company:: Kami & Ashara
☪ Wearing:: Banshe Fatigues

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:35 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

Kami listened to what Athena said, but felt her irritation with such a recruit being brought in after the last. She went to go retort back and give Athena exactly what she wanted before being met with the back of Ashara. "Alright that's enough out of both of you, yeah. You both have aired your grievances, but unless you're taking this to the training room to spar it out I don't want to hear anymore of it." She looked over to Athena then back to Kami. "You both have points that make the Banshees stronger, but until you're both willing to hear the other out nothing will improve." Ashara knowing that Kami needed to cool down fully turned her attention to Athena. "Come with me. You can get some more training elsewhere for today." She stated with an authoritative tone letting her know this was not a request.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:54 pm

Athena tensed up for Kami’s approach with a clench of her jaw, but was astonished by Ashara’s shielding of her. It wasn’t often for her to see crew mates getting in the line of conflict. Usually guns were drawn and drinks were thrown until someone was bloodied or dead. Still getting a talk to from the Ytal stabbed a lot more at her chest than Kami’s. That demanding tone was unfamiliar from her combative gaze or that happy-go-lucky smile she often had. Was she in trouble or about to be in some had the opposing human advanced on her?

That irritated look in the mechanic’s eyes felt unwelcoming much like Stitches. How did other Banshees just make it in under their watch, but they were wary of her? Maybe it was just logical that they shouldn’t bring in some castaway that would bring havoc to the likes of the Cartel or their opposing force. Her own gaze started to shift downwards as a cast of doubt was starting to cloud her own ambitions. It only made sense nobody would want that in their crew, no matter the talents. So why was Ashara doing so for her?

While her jaw relaxed, her fist tightened in confusion as to what she was so unclear about herself that others saw. It took her forever to get a chance with the Nox, was she going to have to wait as long for the Banshees? There wasn’t time for such when she wanted prove herself for Ashara. She felt beyond far from the commander even if the Ytal ordered her to follow. She fell silent and listened to orders as she was used to doing. Her mind grew clouded with doubts that perhaps she was taking steps back to being a slave amongst the rest. No name, no reputation, no voice and no recognition to help her.

☾ Location :: Spreta - Tech Wing - Kami's Workshop
☪ Feeling :: Dejected
☾ Company:: Ashara & Kami
☪ Wearing:: Legion Fatigues

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:28 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The second in command wasted no time in shutting the door on the shop as the both of them moved out. Her posture was that of someone who was tired, but also uncertain of what to do now.

Ashara sighed wondering what she was going to do with these two. She already had to get Nanira onboard, but hoped that maybe this new recruit would understand things a bit easier. "Come on we have a little walk ahead of us, yeah. Don't say anything until we get there." She said while motioning for Athena to follow her down a hallway with a dead end.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:15 am

The sound of the door slamming made her jolt knowing she may have just been exiled from the workshop entirely by the second-in-command. There was a biting pain in the rookie’s chest as the commander gave a displeased sigh that could lacerate the silence in the air. The human’s brows raised as a vexatious expression grew on her face. Such negative sounds had never played out well for her when with the Nox. Even with impressive feats, if she wasn’t obedient then she was no good. If she was no good then she was that much closer to being a dead slave. She thought to reach out, but her hand jerked back as Blue’s instruction were clear before leading the way. With doubt in mind, she started her pace after her with a hesitant shuffle of her boots.

Throughout the walk, she could only think of everyone’s desire of her to silently follow their demands. The Nox always expected her to follow with no resilience. Almost every Banshee here wanted her organized or on some sort of tight leash. She had no desire for yet another collar and a voice again, but they seemed to resent any word she had to say. Such judging gazes were easily so callous of her. To be walking behind the blue-haired leader, she could only wonder after that display, or whatever the words maybe that doctor might have spoke of, that her patience was growing thin with her too. That maybe Athena wasn’t cut out for this prestigious group of women. She was a slave after all.

She had a couple of chances now at a ship ride away from the conformity that factions requested of her. Back on Limbus, she was only a few steps away from flying. There on the Spreta, Nanira probably would have been able to lead them to a fueled ship and they could have been out of the Banshees’ hair. And if not, they could have just handed her over to the Cygnius General and split ties with her then and there. That probably would have saved many lives during the skirmish if they had just gave her away. She should have listened, she should have been a bargaining chip, and she should have been dead by now.

Such thoughts continued to linger as she stayed behind the Leader of the Banshees. She thought about the wounds Kami spoke of while her eyes scanned the figure briefly. She recalled the scar during the spar, but never thought of bringing it up while in the heat of things. Beyond Nanira, she was the only bright spot of being aboard this fleet. She actually had confidence in her and seemed to accept most of her actions. Even during their spars, she seemed to like having the rogue around. That smile of her’s seemed so genuine and such laughter gave her such a reassuring warmth. The idea of causing such a light to die by merely being around her left an agonizing pit in her stomach. If Ashara died while she was around, her people would loathe the slave. She would never forgive herself.

She glanced at such metal walls while questioning apologizing. Not for the conflict with Kami, but for the feeling that she was letting her down. That she was no good for this family of her’s and that maybe it was best to just be out of her hair. Maybe the Nox conditioned her to be incompatible with others. Maybe it was best that she was just some loner or outcast. She bit her bottom lip as despite all those thoughts she wanted to be good enough just for this person before her. This idea of being free, she wish she could share it with the superior in hopes of being understood.

☾ Location :: Spreta - Tech Wing
☾ Company:: Ashara

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:01 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

With a quick look around she held her hand up to the wall before them. A soft clicking and tumbling sound was heard before a small ladder descended down from the ceiling above them. Without saying anything to Athena save for motioning for her to climb up after her. They were entering a room tucked off near the side of the ship made especially for the Ytalogan back when it was first designed. It was a simple nook area yet had plenty of space for them to sit up straight in and still be comfortable. "Sit here." She stated while patting a nearby sitting pillow facing towards the window out to the stars.

"Could tell you were looking at it, yeah. The scar Kami talked about. Came here after I was patched up, yeah. Stars are good for thinking." She gazed out at the window as the entrance closed up behind them. "Gave me time to see what I wanted for the others. Know what freaked her out the most, yeah? Wasn't that her machine broke, but that a member of our team almost died because of it. Had me thinking what that would mean as we got bigger. Bits and bobs everywhere. Even scars are seen as pretty, yeah. But what did it all mean for our team." She turned to Athena with a curious yet still light-hearted expression on her face. "What do you think I came up with?"

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:07 pm

The newbie was a bit surprised by this secret contraption unfolding before her, but from the looks of things, not even another Banshee might know about such a reveal with how hush Blue wanted to be. She followed after her with a little caution at first, but upon the gaze of everything outside of the Spreta, she eagerly crawled closer to the window to admire the sight to behold. So many stars, a planet off in the distance with the orbiting star beyond, and a colorful galaxy lightyears behind that. It was astounding to see without people aboard blocking it or her being rushed to her next task. “En Calypsia. . .” She uttered with a sense of yearning to be flying throughout it all. She wouldn’t even say it was to soar in space, but to swim along the stars would be better.

She eventually sat back on the patted pillow after her awestruck. She was a bit reluctant to have this talk with Ashara knowing full well that she was about to defend her vice-captain’s side. Whomever didn’t listen to the quartermaster or first mate usually got a piece of the captain’s wrath. She had to have Kami’s back no matter what, the human was always jealous of such loyalty. There was only the slightest shake of her head when Blue asked her what the commander’s epiphany was. She gave a chuckle as she was still somewhat heated thinking of Kami anyways. “That if the machine didn’t kill you, her BO would? I think the Bantrus shower more than her. Smells like a wet one’s arse at that.” She wished she got that good jab out during the argument before trying to muster up a real answer to show that she was trying to listen. “I don’t know. . .what? That this isn’t some game? Her gizmos aren’t toys? Everyone could die if I ******** up.” She hugged her knees as she looked back out into space and thinking of every moment in the cartel leading up to this, “I know that. I’m not stupid. I know how real war is.”

☾ Location :: Spreta-Tech Wing-Blue's Hidey Nook
☾ Company::Ashara

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:32 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

Ashara couldn't help, but to laugh at such a statement from Athena. the commander always thought it was good for her team to get out any comments about their teammates so long as they returned to working together afterwards. She listened for her answer and took it all in before directing Athena to look out the window. "That our reasons for doing what we are doing are as vast as the stars, yeah. And changes just like them." She smiled just seeing the twinkly of those in the distance and the few that they were safely close near. "She's not always the best at explaining, yeah. Me getting injured was just one of her changes. One she hoped another wouldn't make as long as she was in charge of our tech. She went from just wanting to build cool tech weapons to adding in more tactical protections." She reached out and touched Athena's shoulder to reassure her. "No one is thinking you're stupid, yeah. You're your own star in our galaxy, yeah. Waiting to change to your next state after your time in the cartel. Can tell you're already making it. Think you just have to find your new reason for being here, yeah." The Ytal gave her a huge grin knowing she had seen promise in Athena just as she had all the others she had recruited. "Because you're not here to prove anything to anyone, yeah. You being here means you are already good. Should be asking yourself, yeah. What are your reasons? Don't have to share. Just let yourself know them."

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:30 pm

Athena glanced at the hand touching her shoulder as she was not used to a companion being so close to her. There was a still a fire under her that left her blood slightly boiled by the fight with Kami, but was trying to follow along with what the commander was saying. Still, it left a humored smirk on her mouth when it came to her origins with the Banshees. “I mean. . .my reason for being here is because some sporadic, blue-haired nudist, who Nanira thinks picks her nose, knocked me out and then abducted me.” She poked fun, but appreciated how Blue could cut the tension she was feeling while giving her some guidance. It was weird and scary since she never asked such hard-hitting questions. Who wanted to know the values of a slave from the Cartel. No one had ever given her such time to figure out who she was.

Her lips went slightly agape before a thought of hesitation paused her, but she wanted to declare it. “I guess I just want to live. Because you know, being shackled. . . Never got to. Hard to think a stray could.” The blonde admitted while tapping her knee wondering if that was simple-minded, “What about you? What is your reason? For. . .all of this?”

☾ Location :: Spreta-Tech Wing-Blue's Hidey Nook
☾ Company::Ashara

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:55 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The commander listened attentively, but couldn't resist laughing at the little jab she gave in response to the question. Despite hearing more of Nanira's unwelcomed stories about things she had done she was enjoying Athena's response to it all. That's a good reason. Because you're not a stray anymore and you can show all those blighters you are beyond them." She gave Athena a confident smile just as some starlight laced the figure of this new recruit. Bump. Pause. She felt the oddest skip in her chest that she had never truly felt before. Nothing she had done had ever given her pause yet this one little view of her coupled with her reason had caused the captain to feel different. The only thing to snap her out of it was the follow up question regarding her own reason.

With a quick composure she looked back at the stars. "Hmm back when I first started the Banshees it was to give those that wanted for more than was given to them. So many recruits there for their own reasons and yet the leaders only wanted the ones who were completely for the service, yeah. Figured that's no way to get the best out of others." She leaned back onto her hands to recline and enjoy the soft sounds of hums from the ship's internal systems. "Then it became about the adventures we all would have. Always made sure we got the best missions and could find new recruits, yeah. Then when we were done we'd celebrate our own way." She jokingly mimicked downing as massive beer fit for someone the size of Vice. With a turn back to Athena her face turned to joy thinking about all that her team had conquered and endured since the beginning. "Now my reason is to see the team happy, yeah. In whatever good things they want. Even if I butt heads with a few at the end of it all I want to see them at their best.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:37 am

There was a string plucked in Athena’s chest to be told she wasn’t a stray anymore. She didn’t know what exactly it meant. Could be Ashara saying she was a Banshee, that she had found a family and a home, or something else beyond her grasp on comprehension. But the faith that the commander in her made her hug on to her knees a little tighter. That laughter and that smile from the one she was supposed to call a leader made her feel warm all over. Her new leader wasn’t using fears or threats on her like the last. It was as if she was more than just infantry or a slave right now. Even now, the explanations of the Banshees origins were enthralling as the rookie listened on drawn in by Blue’s gestures and animation. It sounded like something a group of her friends of Aquator would have made up while they played about on the islands. It put a light smile on her face and then a snicker came from behind such a sharp set of teeth. “Is that right? Feel like the Nox would laugh in your face if they heard all that.” She replied as her eyes looked out to the space before them. There was bound to be a number of adventures out there just spiraling around stars on what looked like pebbles to them. Even the smallest ones could make groundbreaking impacts in this world. Perhaps she was sitting right next to such a phenomenon without even knowing it. Usually she trusted such a gut instinct. “I love it.”

She finally reclined back as that wave of doubt evaporated the more she spent time in a hidden nook on an such an enormous fleet. “But you’re telling me you’ve been on adventures with the Itty Bitty Gang?” She questioned while motioning to her chest and pressing it down as if to make it smaller, “That head doctor and Kami? What tales do you got with them? Watch grass grow and being out 5 minutes pass curfew? A fun sponge and fuddy-duddy with sharp needles.”

It was the callousness on their face that bothered her. “They’re too smart. They should have fun more.” She pointed out with a pondering expression on her face, “Smart people are too hard on themselves.”
☾ Location :: Spreta
☪ Feeling :: Laid-back
☾ Company:: Ashara
☪ Wearing:: Legion Uniform

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:21 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

Ashara watched as her newest recruit took in all that was said with a glint of hope despite her past. It was a look she adored seeing in all those who joined and stuck around to find what they wanted to do. She laughed at such a simple impression of her two oldest friends. How to explain two she got to view as dearest friends to someone who views them as boring leaders.

"Well I'll let you ask somethings about them next then, yeah. But all three of us have been on loads of adventures together. Some when we were wee bits and others during our cadet days. She reached up and showed a faint scar along her thigh. "Took some time to heal this. Back when Kami and I used to be littles we would go looking for waterfalls to jump down for a swim. Used to challenge each other to best dives. Caught a few rocks on the way down once but she pulled me out of the water. Both of us laughed the whole way home trying to come up with how she had heroically pulled me from dangerous rapids, yeah." She leaned back to rest on her back caught up the nostalgia of their early friendship.

"Back when we first met Stitches, I didn't think anyone in our barracks could out drink me. Yet here comes doc with all her timid ways, yeah. Put us all to shame with the drink and then gave us remedies for our hangovers the next morning. Tasted something awful but worked. Sarge had no idea how bad we were. She patted on the floor for Athena to join her in this energy of remembrance. Her expression turned slightly serious yet still showed an air of confidence in the two beings she called her best friends. "Even if they don't always seem fun I wouldn't trade them for anything, yeah. Most trustworthy beings I know and despite all we've seen or where I've taken them they're still here. If coming off like fuds is what it takes for them to keep the rest of us having a blast then I know they will be right there doing it. That's one of their stars."

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:48 am

Bandit listened to Ashara explain tales of the three Banshees with such fondness on her face. Stitches having a gullet for drinking sounded unbelievable, but considered how miserable she looked any other time, maybe she was the type to have a high tolerance or a good poker face. It didn’t change the fact she’d never seen her smile in the short span of Banshee time.

As for Ashara and Kami, those two sounded like they had quite the journey together. Watching the commander reminisce about someone the blonde couldn’t see eye to eye with left a ping of jealousy in her chest as if trying to hold her breath. She couldn’t tell if it was the idea of a childhood friend to run around with or the fact that the tinkering human probably knew Blue better than she ever would. Being out in the world with the woman beside her sounded fun, but instead they were crammed together on the Spreta instead. She wanted to give Ashara stories that she could brag about to others in that same manner. Nobody knew how to make a story sound as enthralling than the head Banshee. She had chapter after chapter with those women while she hardly had a paragraph in her life. Surely there was no way to catch up to such close bonds.

That sense of faith that the three women had left her realizing that she probably would always be outvoted by the three. They had that much belief in one another? But a certain word caught Athena’s attention as she glanced over at her new acquaintance. “What do you mean “that’s one of their stars?”

☾ Location :: Spreta
☪ Feeling :: Tense
☾ Company:: Kami
☪ Wearing:: Legion Uniform

MaiSnowStar

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items