Reply Death Squad Gaming
So is the PS4 worth it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tackle and Tickle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:38 pm
So here it is I been gaming for a while after some time I settled due mainly on time and the fact I am pretty old and stuck in my way. I have Nintendo; N64;Super Nintendo, PS1,2,3 ; Sega dreamcast and a few others, gameboy the original and pocket, color, DS, Family computer, Atari, XBox, Xbox 360, Sega Gamegear, PSP.

The two newest consoles PS4 and Xbox One I believe unless they came out with newer ones are what I don't have.

My question is sort of like this. One I do not like connecting multiple consoles, so can I like buy the PS4 and have it play my older versions even if I have to like download it and store it on the console even if it cost me money to download it. Also as of now I only play single player RPG games now like final fantasy or if Nintendo Zelda. I don't MMORPG. So is buying the PS4 worth it?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:58 am
I'd say if you want to play Mass Effect: Andromeda, No Man's Sky, and all the JRPGs you know are going to get a remastered re-release, like Final Fantasy VII, then yeah. It's worth it.

Tongzhi

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Aaron Kain

GO

10,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:06 pm
Tongzhi
I'd say if you want to play Mass Effect: Andromeda, No Man's Sky, and all the JRPGs you know are going to get a remastered re-release, like Final Fantasy VII, then yeah. It's worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:20 am
Being an owner I would personally say so but if you are in my situation and want to play games with your friends and they got xbone you are kinda screwed until you can get money to play with your friends on an xbone  

RyanPsiko

Shirtless Guildsman

Tackle and Tickle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:05 pm
RyanPsiko
Being an owner I would personally say so but if you are in my situation and want to play games with your friends and they got xbone you are kinda screwed until you can get money to play with your friends on an xbone
Good to know, but myself I am not into online gaming that much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:54 pm
Its worth it now probably. there are some exclusive games like star ocean that are only coming out on ps4 in English and not ps3 even though they are available on ps3 in japan  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Death Squad Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas