Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Group or 1x1 Digimon rp?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:47 am
Hey there, I was hoping that one or more people would like to set up a small group or 1x1 rp based inside Digimon?

I really want to do the 3rd season with Takato-mon, and Renamon and what not. lol. If you know what that means anyway. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:56 pm
Alien Rainbow Jam
Hey there, I was hoping that one or more people would like to set up a small group or 1x1 rp based inside Digimon?

I really want to do the 3rd season with Takato-mon, and Renamon and what not. lol. If you know what that means anyway. xD

I know what you mean, I love the first four seasons of Digimon, before things started getting awkward. I mean why would you open a season with some jerk having a fist fight with a digimon?  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:02 pm
Nykromantyk

I know what you mean, I love the first four seasons of Digimon, before things started getting awkward. I mean why would you open a season with some jerk having a fist fight with a digimon?

Right!! That Digimon should've taken him out in seconds. I couldn't get through that season. I think I made 1 or two episodes, and was like: I'll stick to the classics.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:21 pm
Alien Rainbow Jam
Nykromantyk

Right!! That Digimon should've taken him out in seconds. I couldn't get through that season. I think I made 1 or two episodes, and was like: I'll stick to the classics.

I've watched the first four seasons in full at least twice, three times for season one. The first time when it was new and I was like eight, the second time a couple years ago on netflix, and the third time earlier this year on netflix with my 10 year old niece.  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:24 pm
Nykromantyk

I've watched the first four seasons in full at least twice, three times for season one. The first time when it was new and I was like eight, the second time a couple years ago on netflix, and the third time earlier this year on netflix with my 10 year old niece.

Well, would you like to set up a digimon rp?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:30 pm
Alien Rainbow Jam
Nykromantyk

Well, would you like to set up a digimon rp?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24753149

that was my last Digimon RP and I'm busy with college for the next few months...sorry, maybe in about 10 weeks after finals are over...  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:38 pm
Nykromantyk

that was my last Digimon RP and I'm busy with college for the next few months...sorry, maybe in about 10 weeks after finals are over...

lol k sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:45 am
Alien Rainbow Jam
Nykromantyk

lol k sweatdrop

I'm open to doing one now, if you prefer.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:05 pm
TsukikuroiMai

Ok. =) Basically my idea is off of Digimon Tamers were Digimon are somehow transported to the real world. Eventually the adventure could send them to the virtual world, though like inthe anime.

There is a powerful corporation at work where greedy humans are trying to harness the digital monsters' powers from the digital world. (Digimon are known about and all that jazz, but they haven't had an incident in many years).

In order to stop them a mysterious force give a few digimon to a select few around(japan? America? Russia? you can pick the story locale if you want)

And the adventure begins with their digimon and the mysterious attacks that happen all around the tamers' city.

That's my very basic story... if you have any ideas, you should propose them. We could also move plotting to PM and then just rp in a thread  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:29 am
Alien Rainbow Jam
TsukikuroiMai

Ok. =) Basically my idea is off of Digimon Tamers were Digimon are somehow transported to the real world. Eventually the adventure could send them to the virtual world, though like inthe anime.

There is a powerful corporation at work where greedy humans are trying to harness the digital monsters' powers from the digital world. (Digimon are known about and all that jazz, but they haven't had an incident in many years).

In order to stop them a mysterious force give a few digimon to a select few around(japan? America? Russia? you can pick the story locale if you want)

And the adventure begins with their digimon and the mysterious attacks that happen all around the tamers' city.

That's my very basic story... if you have any ideas, you should propose them. We could also move plotting to PM and then just rp in a thread

Sounds like a good idea.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers