Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moonlit waters walked along with Drowning towards where he was saying his family lived at. She smiled as she memorized the way there as best as she could. She looked all around and pranced along with a happy laugh as she chased a butterfly. "Do you have any pets? I want one but i dont know what. One of my sisters has three of them. I don't think i want that many. Do you have a lot of family members? Are you sure they will like me?" she asked as she looked up at him.

She was happy that he had asked if she wanted to come by his home area and rest. She could do with a nice comfortable place to sleep after that storm. "There shouldn't be any more storms right?" she asked looking up at the sky and looking all around wondering if things would for sure be no more raining.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Moon Is Drowning nodded, listening to all of Moonlit's questions. "My family is usually away exploring. My father should be home." He loped alongside her in silence for a bit before looking up at her again. "I have three siblings and one sibling from another mate my father had. No pets. No storms."

He led her up to a large tree with a hollow under the roots big enough for a few kimeti to sleep comfortably. "Here is home." He ducked his head into the entrance of the den, then looked at her. "No one here."

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:37 pm
Moonlit smiled and wiggled. "I love family. Im glad that you live close to them still. I will go visit mine soon but i miss them a bit since ive been away. I bet you enjoy them right? They are probably a really good family for you right?" she said as she pranced over and looked in the hold with him and all around, being careful not to hit him with her antlers.

"Looks cozy. Are you going to sleep with me? I have not been able to cuddle and sleep with someone since i left my siblings." she said with a smile as she wiggled into the den and curled up and wiggled on the ground to make it comfy.

Jynk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:43 pm
Drown had no idea to react to the doe going to lie down in his home. Ducking his head, he came in to lay next to her. He was silent a long time before looking at her. "We're close. The others tend to roam. I like it here at home. Father does, too. He's not here right now." As if that was not obvious. "I can stay here with you tonight, I guess." He wasn't sure what else to say, so he just gave an awkward grin.

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:03 am
Smiling she watched him and wiggled till she was closer to him and rested her had on his shoulders. "Oh how fun. i can understand that. Im sure that it would be nice to stick around close to my family but i just loved seeing everything around me that i just kept going and wandered off and i enjoyed it too much." she said with a smile as she glanced at him. "I like it here. would i be able to stop by when ever im in the area and see you and rest?" she asked with a smile.

Jynk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:19 pm
The buck just blinked as she rested her head on his shoulder, very unsure what to do now. He just stayed still and quiet while she spoke, trying to follow along with what she was saying. "You can visit. I won't mind." He gave another awkward grin. "You travel a lot?"

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:22 pm
She giggled and nodded as she rubbed her nose against a spine on his back and then sneezed.

"Yes i have been traveling for several weeks now. I wanted to see things and places and meet new kin! I want to see all the areas of the swamp from these common areas to the mountains with the totomas and the forests and then maybe the caves where i might find the rumored Zikwa! Sounds fun right! Its so exciting! I want to see it all!" she said with a smile as she rested her head back down, carefully, on his back.

Jynk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:39 pm
Drown's eyes widened a bit at the sneeze and he moved his head to look back and see that she was alright. Seeing that she had settled, he, too, laid his head down, stretching out. "I don't like traveling. It's too far from home." He rose his head a bit. "Zikwa aren't rumors. Grandfather is one."

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:51 pm
She giggled as she smiled at the male and her golden yellow eyes looked up at him and she flicked her ear. "Well yes exploring means going far from home sometimes. Its more fun that way." she said with a smile before she gasped at his words. "REALLY! They really REAL exist!! Oh wow!! Does he live here? Can i meet him! I want to see what their eyes look like and know how to find an entrance into one of their tunnels!" she said with a smile as she seemed to wiggle with excitement.

Jynk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:42 pm
"I have never met Grandfather, but I met my aunt once. She's a zikwa. She was nice. Quiet." He shrugged a shoulder and looked at the doe. "She didn't live in a cave. It was like here. I don't think she knew other zikwa." He laid his head down again. "I don't think I'd like to be far away. I just like home." He yawned. "Home is nice."

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:02 pm
She wiggled her fluffy tail with a smile and giggled. "I love knowing they really are REAL cause everyone at home told me they were not real." she said with a smile as she looked up at him and giggled. "Home is boring! Its almost always the same things around home. And at my home i had my crazy sister who liked to try to tackle me into the mud and make me dirty. Which i do not like. So i wanted to find new things that might mot get me dirty so much....then i got caught in that storm so i'll have to make sure i avoid all other storms now cause i do not like to be a mess or dirty." she said as she rubbed one leg against the other to get a smudge of dirt off it.

Jynk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:49 pm
"Dirt isn't bad," Drown murmured, letting out another yawn. It was relaxing being used as a pillow by the doe. "Home isn't so bad, either. Sorry about your sister. You can come here when she wants to tackle you." He smiled back at her before laying his head down again, letting out a soft sigh. "You can stay here. It's not your home so it counts as a far-away, right?"

Tiger_Kisa699

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:10 pm
She looked at him as she nuzzled into a comfy spot on his back and smiled. "Oh really! That sounds great thank you! I'll come here often then and i do not mind coming by here more often. I wont stay here for always ok? I still want to see more. But i'll come back more often okies?" she said as she nuzzled his back and smiled happily.

Jynk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:25 pm
"Okay," Drown yawned, relaxing. "You can visit whenever you need a far-away." He moved his head a bit, getting comfortable. He closed his eyes and in a few moments was drifting off.

Tiger_Kisa699
End here?

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:32 pm
She smiled and nuzzled the males back and gigged. "Yes i will remember thank you." She said as she yawned and fell asleep on him and smiled happily. She curled close and was happy to be cuddling something nice and warm finally.

Jynk

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff